HE KEPT REFERRING TO "IT" AS A FAVOR
2018-07-13 14:54:51 UTC
What I wanna know is...
When is a four thousand dollar unsecured loan a favor?
Does the name warrant the fact that it's unsecured? Is that it?

But, one question. Who the fuck is gullible enough to make said loan?
Discuss...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Surely you know what 'IT' means when I say the thing," replied the duck. "It's generally a frog or a worm."
Lunar Opticfibre
2018-07-14 19:29:41 UTC
What I wanna know is...
When is a four thousand dollar unsecured loan a favor?
Does the name warrant the fact that it's unsecured?  Is that it?
But, one question.  Who the fuck is gullible enough to make said loan?
Discuss...
"Surely you know what 'IT' means when I say the thing," replied the
duck.  "It's generally a frog or a worm."
Maybe this frog could eat a duck.
http://www.sci-news.com/biology/giant-prehistoric-frogs-ate-small-dinosaurs-05241.html