I quit
2018-07-10 06:08:16 UTC
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.

I no longer have any deities.

God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line
For today I let the moment win" (Sarah McLachlan)
dagnabit
2018-07-10 14:08:28 UTC
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
"god, it's god, I see god ! "
Post by David Dalton
jimmy carl black
we're only in it for the money
frank zappa and the mothers of invention
"let god be great, I am unconcerned."
nisargadatta maharaj
"don't you know there ain't no devil
there;s just god when he's drunk."
Post by David Dalton
tom waits
"what if god was one of us,
just a slob like one of us."
Post by David Dalton
joan osborne
"heaven let your light shine down."
collective soul
Michael Christ
2018-07-10 22:50:59 UTC
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
You need to find the Lord and show Him why He should bother with you.

At the moment all you are doing is your own bidding, that is why you fail.

Michael Christ
David Dalton
2018-07-11 03:57:15 UTC
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
Rod
2018-07-11 15:14:56 UTC
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
They are not deities nor divine. God has been and will continue to be
in front of your face. He is the one that keeps your heart beating
and your lungs working, your brain thinking, otherwise you are just the
product of chaotic circumstance.
David Dalton
2018-07-12 04:00:14 UTC
Post by Rod
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
They are not deities nor divine. God has been and will continue to be
in front of your face. He is the one that keeps your heart beating
and your lungs working, your brain thinking, otherwise you are just the
product of chaotic circumstance.
God was one of my deities.
duke
2018-07-12 12:29:01 UTC
Post by Rod
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
They are not deities nor divine. God has been and will continue to be
in front of your face. He is the one that keeps your heart beating
and your lungs working, your brain thinking, otherwise you are just the
product of chaotic circumstance.
God was one of my deities.
Which was your problem.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
dagnabit
2018-07-12 14:55:12 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by David Dalton
(in
Post by David Dalton
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
They are not deities nor divine. God has been and will continue to be
in front of your face. He is the one that keeps your heart beating
and your lungs working, your brain thinking, otherwise you are just the
product of chaotic circumstance.
God was one of my deities.
he was my pool boy until I caught
him banging the upstairs maids.
Rod
2018-07-12 16:24:30 UTC
Post by Rod
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
However I am technically not an atheist since I still believe that
my former deities exist, but I no longer worship them, so they
are not deities with respect to me.
They are not deities nor divine. God has been and will continue to be
in front of your face. He is the one that keeps your heart beating
and your lungs working, your brain thinking, otherwise you are just the
product of chaotic circumstance.
God was one of my deities.
Like Duke said, that was the problem. You chose "dieties" that
were not the ONLY DEITY present. Doing what you did is a lot
like praying to a marble statute needing a miracle and getting
silence and inaction in return.

If you really sought out God earnestly He would make certain that you
found Him and you would get an answer. This has worked for other people
before you and it will be working long after any of us.

And you don't have to look farther than opening your eyes. People
very seldom recognize something right in front of them; and recognition is
less likely when that which you have believe you have never seen is
right before your eyes. This doesn't make sense to you until you
realize that Spirit is real and cannot be seen unless he wishes it.
David Dalton
2018-07-13 03:51:47 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by David Dalton
Post by Rod
)
[...]
Not taking any deities before God does not mean that you cannot
take some deities AFTER God. That is, God is highest ranked
but there can be lower ranked deities. And in my last attempts
at four components activation, God was the sole judge of the
four components material.

God sought me out in 1991, when the heavens opened and
near-invisible wings descended upon me after my sun stare.
That counts as my anointing by the divine and makes me
an avatar type or messiah type. However I am not Jewish
and am not Catholic any more so I don’t claim to be
the Messiah.
2018-07-13 04:34:21 UTC
On Jul 12, 2018, noname wrote on alt.philosophy.taoism
Post by David Dalton
After yet another fake activation sequence, I am fed up.
I no longer have any deities.
God can find some pious asshole to do its bidding instead.
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line
For today I let the moment win" (Sarah McLachlan)
Well it's about goddamn time you stopped trying to manipulate reality through
the use of useless superstitions.
Now maybe you can get something done. If you don't know how, ask specific
questions.
As I discuss in a reply to azigni on the “deity-free systems of magick”
thread on alt.religion.shamanism and alt.religion.druid and other
groups, last night I tried using my soul alignment special ability
to effect global change.

Here is what I said, in case you don’t want to check out either
of those groups:

"With that in mind last night
I used my soul-alignment special ability to expand my soul and
align it with the soul of the planet, and invoked the
“sociopath/psychopath/etc” virtual condom that I first
worked with, to no avail, in June of 1996. That was
basically an early version of my healing circle prescriptions
and was supposed to cure sociopaths and psychopaths
by forcing them to move around the planet and help
construct Utopian small cities.

I doubt this crude attempt will work, but for now the
soul alignment has not “clicked out” so I continue
to have the same soul as the planet. Likewise
a while ago I aligned our black and white cat Sam
with my then minor deity Orca, the species someone
of the orca species, and that has not clicked out
yet either. (By clicked out I mean I would get a
perineum click that I would then divine by further
perineum clicks meant that the alignment had
ended.)”

New: On the other hand, a couple of years ago when
I aligned myself with ALL, it clicked out fairly
quickly, but still might last the length of a ritual
if I choose to do it again (but I won’t do that until
the planetary alignment clicks out, if ever).
2018-07-14 05:25:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I have requested LOVE2 to activate what it likes of the
four components material and is capable of activating.
However I still don’t worship LOVE2, and I don’t
plan to track the activation sequence by perineum
click divination. Also I divined that my “virtual
condom” is not a fake but consists of the popthrough
and main stack healing circle prescriptions of
the four components material.