collection of Et Custosi Tutelae, Guardians of Grace materials
e***@gmail.com
2009-05-30 07:09:43 UTC
Ave

I have spend a good part of this afternoon converting documents to PDF
and
uploading materials to

http://etoile.topcities.com/ECT/public/

to the existing collection, which makes about 160 articles on the
occult, magick and the Qabalah to any person interested..

LLL
Jean de Cabalis
Offramp
They all look pretty interesting; thanks for the advertisement.
e***@gmail.com
thank you..
Dar es Alrah
2009-05-30 22:31:41 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Ave
I have spend a good part of this afternoon converting documents to PDF
and
uploading materials to
http://etoile.topcities.com/ECT/public/
to the existing collection, which makes about 160 articles on the
occult, magick and the Qabalah to any person interested..
LLL
Jean de Cabalis
Thanks - but I feel I should warn you that I keep getting this virus
message from symantic whenever I visit one of your sites:

Threats found: 1
Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: VBS.Soraci
Location: http://duongelec.topcities.com/girder/girder.htm
e***@gmail.com
2009-05-30 23:37:54 UTC
Post by Dar es Alrah
Post by e***@gmail.com
Ave
I have spend a good part of this afternoon converting documents to PDF
and
uploading materials to
http://etoile.topcities.com/ECT/public/
to the existing collection, which makes about 160 articles on the
occult, magick and the Qabalah to any person interested..
LLL
Jean de Cabalis
Thanks - but I feel I should warn you that I keep getting this virus
Threats found: 1
Threat Name:  VBS.Soraci
Location:  http://duongelec.topcities.com/girder/girder.htm
Hi the site duongelec.topcities is not one my sites! Mine is
etoile.topcities

BTW Thanks for your kind and intelligent comment on the True and False
teachers too... Today is quite a good day,
one of our Et Custosi Tutelae students of 10 years study has achieved
the Guardians 5=6 grade. It is quite
hard work with 1000's of pages of study on magick and the Qabalah. I
will be placing a posting up later on
about this to congratulate him and his new temple contacts in
Europe :-)
Dar es Alrah
2009-05-31 10:47:58 UTC
Post by Dar es Alrah
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
Europe :-)- Hide quoted text -
I don't know how Nortons site threat assessment works. That's just
the message I got when I clicked the link that led to your site.

I assume your student also shown his attainment of the highest dhyana,
as well as being a diligent student? Please convey my warmest
congratulations to him :-)
e***@gmail.com
2009-06-01 00:29:05 UTC
Post by Dar es Alrah
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
No, not the highest dhyana... that is another system.. magick is not
spirituality, though there are similarities.
One does not tell the local witchdoctor that he does not know sorcery
because he bows to no Asian concept
of enlightenment nor Christian concept of God.

Are you are aware of any dhyana being higher than any other dhyana ? .
I don't know.. ".. I am there, wasn't I..." <g>
Dar es Alrah
2009-06-01 17:16:13 UTC
Post by Dar es Alrah
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
I don't know.. ".. I am there, wasn't I..." <g>- Hide quoted text -
Genuine initiation experiences seem to be virtually identical across
the systems. The systems are simply the houses we build around them.
You say tomato, and I say tomarto.

The dhyana's have levels of deepening experience. I lost 'there', and
'then', and 'I', and quiet was the 'why, why why?'. ;P
l***@gmail.com
2017-12-10 10:48:14 UTC
from 2017 @ Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/jeandecabalis/