Welcome Home!
Corey White
2016-03-21 16:56:21 UTC
So, a little over 8 years ago I vanished from the online map. Now I'm back, and even though news groups are completely outdated I'm returning to my roots. I remember being here with a 14.4kk modem ,literally decades ago. Lol, it is hard to fathom.

I was shot by the police and arrested, but now I am free again, and alive. It is hard to believe, but it was all for the best. I haven't had a cigarette, a drink, or a drug for over 8 years.

You can check me out at my new website: http://www.streetwitch.com

It is just a blog space for my projects now, but keep checking back because I still have 8 years worth of creativity that is ready to explode!
Mike Duffy
2016-03-21 17:21:04 UTC
Post by Corey White
I was shot by the police and arrested,
I sense a story here. Is there stuff you feel comfortable sharing?
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Corey White
Sure. I was facing a very long prison term for assaulting a police office, but was found to be not guilty by reason of insanity. So I went to a mental hospital instead. I lost everything, all my friends, money, family. I have a chance to start over fresh today. You never know how great that freedom is until you lose it!
Mike Duffy
2016-03-21 21:40:03 UTC
Post by Corey White
Sure. I was facing a very long prison term for assaulting
a police officer, but was found to be not guilty by reason
of insanity. So I went to a mental hospital instead.
I take it you're now considered 'safe' to be at large.

I know that every case needs to be taken on its own merits, but one of my
Dad's friends had a vaguely similar story. He ended up behind bars of one
kind or another for a few years because of an armed standoff with the cops
while the Church he had set on fire burned down. But he was really a nice
guy who just ended up in a bad relationship with booze and Percodans.
Post by Corey White
I lost everything, all my friends, money, family.
I have a chance to start over fresh today.
You never know how great that freedom is until you lose it!
Well, it seems that you've been able to find some silver lining. I hope it
wasn't too hard on your family. Friends are easier to get anew. In any
case, you can count on me as one if you ever need to talk to one. From what
I hear, living in a nuthouse can make anyone go crazy.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Corey White
Thanks.
Bassos
2016-03-22 15:16:29 UTC
Post by Corey White
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Corey White
I was shot by the police and arrested,
I sense a story here. Is there stuff you feel comfortable sharing?
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Sure.
I remember this story.
Post by Corey White
I was facing a very long prison term for assaulting a police office,
Officer.
You attempted to hit a police person or somesuch, right ?
Post by Corey White
but was found to be not guilty by reason of insanity.
Fucktards cannot understand reality.

Even when IT hits them on the nose.
Post by Corey White
So I went to a mental hospital instead.

Post by Corey White
I lost everything,
The chaving away of the Dross.
(chavs, who made those ?)
Post by Corey White
all my friends, money, family.
Not anything relevant then.

Being the center off the universe, while the center is everywhere,

Feels fine.
Post by Corey White
I have a chance to start over fresh today.
Every moment.
Post by Corey White
You never know how great that freedom is until you lose it!
There is no way to lose your freedom.
You can pretend to have lost yours, that is pretend.

This is not the beginning of the end, this is the return to your self,
the return to innocence.