test of crossposting
2016-02-02 02:52:24 UTC
Tonight I set up my newer El Capitan Mac and found out that MT-NewsWatcher
won't work on it. I then tried Thunderbird and didn't like it so I am
now posting
using Unison.
"You've been so long/Well, it's been so long
And I've been putting out fire/with gasoline" (David Bowie)
David Dalton
2016-02-02 03:07:16 UTC
Tonight I set up my newer El Capitan Mac and found out that MT-NewsWatcher
won't work on it. I then tried Thunderbird and didn't like it so I am
now posting
using Unison.
Maybe I will have to go back to emacs gnus, which I used to use at UBC.