Crazywise film free until March 27
2017-03-24 04:17:41 UTC
You might find the new documentary Crazywise, which is about
mental health and spiritual awakening, of interest. It is around
80 minutes long and can be watched for free until March 27at
https://vimeo.com/201079582/37ea6dd390
“I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now/I shall be released" (Bob Dylan)
David Dalton
2017-03-25 03:58:59 UTC
You might find the new documentary Crazywise, which is about
mental health and spiritual awakening, of interest. It is around
80 minutes long and can be watched for free until March 27at
https://vimeo.com/201079582/37ea6dd390
Actually it is available until March 28.

Also there is an associated hour-long panel discussion, entitled
"Rethinking Madness: Psychosis and Spiritual Awakening"
recordedon March 22, which isavailable indefinitely at

and which includes the movie trailer. The panel discussion
includes some of the experts from the film taking questions
from the moderator and from the then live online audience.