The quick brown fox
Kaydon
2016-02-16 18:02:38 UTC
i'm trying to explain an intense experience but there's not any words
in english that describe it, so i take several diffferent words from
diff languages to piece together the symbolic puzzle. i explain each
word it's etomology and so on. after many hours of labouring, trying to
piece together many lost tongues and alien languages, i have my
masterpiece. it can be loosely translated as "the quick brown fox jumps
over the lazy dog"
Mike Duffy
Can we see an example?
Kaydon
2016-02-18 09:42:21 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Kaydon
i'm trying to explain an intense experience but there's not any
words in english that describe it, so i take several diffferent
words from diff languages to piece together the symbolic puzzle. i
explain each word it's etomology and so on. after many hours of
labouring, trying to piece together many lost tongues and alien
languages, i have my masterpiece. it can be loosely translated as
"the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
Can we see an example?
Heh. Unfortunately this all happened within a dream context so I've no
actual physical "evidence", so to speak.

I thought it was hilarious though :)
Deborah
2016-02-19 23:07:38 UTC
Post by Kaydon
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Kaydon
i'm trying to explain an intense experience but there's not any
words in english that describe it, so i take several diffferent
words from diff languages to piece together the symbolic puzzle. i
explain each word it's etomology and so on. after many hours of
labouring, trying to piece together many lost tongues and alien
languages, i have my masterpiece. it can be loosely translated as
"the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
Can we see an example?
Heh. Unfortunately this all happened within a dream context so I've no
actual physical "evidence", so to speak.
I thought it was hilarious though :)
So did I. That one line typing exercise that uses every letter on the
keyboard. You probably typed it a ton of times at school.
Kaydon
2016-02-28 20:54:42 UTC
Post by Deborah
Post by Kaydon
I thought it was hilarious though :)
So did I. That one line typing exercise that uses every letter on the
keyboard. You probably typed it a ton of times at school.
Strangely enough, I've hardly ever typed it. Though I have read it a
bunch of times, it was on a poster that I saw every day for around nine
months :)

The One
Words o' wisdom fer sure.
Kaydon