CRUISING WITH THE PATTAYA CROWD
2018-07-08 14:08:46 UTC
A possible title for A romance novel could be something like "Airballed in Pattaya," the story of an American tourist (Tom Welshingham) who, whilst on vacay in the Philippines, gets totally in his cups one night, only to discover the following morning that he has unwittingly joined an all-ladyboy basketball team, where almost anything goes.

Opinion?
%
2018-07-08 16:00:33 UTC
A possible title for A romance novel could be something like "Airballed
in Pattaya," the story of an American tourist (Tom Welshingham) who,
whilst on vacay in the Philippines, gets totally in his cups one night,
only to discover the following morning that he has unwittingly joined an
all-ladyboy basketball team, where almost anything goes.
Opinion?
you spelled vacation wrong and you spelled nevermind whilst ,
here's some other words you spelled wrong

Pattaya "Airballed Welshingham all-ladyboy
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-09 18:20:01 UTC
Dolf, if you had been with those young boys in that dark Pattaya cave, would you have behaved yerself?
dolf
2018-07-09 19:16:26 UTC
SUBJECT WAS: CRUISING WITH THE PATTAYA CROWD
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Dolf, if you had been with those young boys in that dark Pattaya cave,
would you have behaved yerself?
— BORIS HAS RESIGNED OVER REJECTED WARPLANS AGAINST RUSSIA
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
SOLUTION TO #288 - UMBRA is the ONTIC markers as THOTH measures, upon
SEPTET #369 driver as basis for SAPIENT ECONOMY and that will solve your
ISLAMIC TERRORISM problems as well because they cannot (that is my
reasonable view) penetrate the underlying stratum which provides the
equitable mathematical distribution of number which facilitates voluntary
autonomy of will.
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

- dolf
My neighbour is a bully boy for this covert political activism which I
brought before the courts on 31 July 2017 (over which they will not take
appropriate action as futile as pissing in the wind) for which I am
presently preparing lawyers instructions for several county court appeals
which have been adjourned to 21 January 2019.
If I get any further incidents such as hammered windows to my car I am
going to make a submission to the court for an arrest warrant and refusal
of bail.
Q. What is a “cesspool of political bias”?
A. Essentially it is a mafia {ie. any small powerful or influential #123 -
GROUP in an #369 - ORGANISATION or field; clique such as SAINT ANDREWS
CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} which places a prerogative upon subjectivism {#114 / #342}
within the pious construct {#78 / #234 and #99 / #297} as the #288 -
ADVANCEMENT of unconscionable collectivism {ie. #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL} by conduct of detrude.
There are several legal issues involved with respects to [the] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre participated in by the representatives of the
Returned Service League as Public Authority and the nature of its
association to a FOREIGN POWER as a group named KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
INTERNATIONAL which formed within 2015 and comprises various: RELIGIONS /
STATES / MILITARY / ORGANISATIONS / INSTITUTIONS as unconscionable attempts
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.
[IMAGES: THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL AS SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
HAS A SUBSTITUTED ETHOS AS MANTRA: "FOR THOSE BRAVE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES SO
WE COULD LIVE OURS"]
As per title.
Who next I wonder?
More to the point, what will they do?
Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {
41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}
42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}
43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}
#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill
ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (figurative);
44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}
#419 as [#2, #1, #6, #400, #10] = 'avvah (H185): {#0 as #12 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH*/ *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPE* #FOUR: #108 / #324} 1) desire, lust, will (not necessarily
evil);
49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}
#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33} 1) to mourn,
lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans; 1a2) of inanimate
objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn,
cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to mourn; 1c2) *PLAY* *THE*
*MOURNER*;
#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58} 1) *GARDEN*,
orchard;
#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17} 1)
*TO* *SLAUGHTER*, *KILL*, *SACRIFICE*, *SLAUGHTER* *FOR* *SACRIFICE*; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter for eating; 1a3)
to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice, offer sacrifice;
#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) *A* *THING* *FROM* *ANYONE*,
*TO* *DEFEND*; 1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) *TO* *GIVE* *AID*
*FROM* *ONE'S* *OWN* *RESOURCES*;
#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;
74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #123 = #108 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF
}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.
In whatever circumstance, it is capable of being hosted upon the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS as it's mechanism for delivery and
staging which then becomes an acute and risky precipice consideration that
is accorded entirely by my Intellectual Property and thusly my reasonable
objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 / #33
HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth's Governance which is defined as a
PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen Victoria's
Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation
into a nation.
@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776
#390 as [#5, #90, #80, #10, #200, #5] = tsephiyrah (H6843): {#8 as #385 %
#41 = #16} 1) plait, chaplet, *WREATH*, *CROWN*; 1a) plait, coronet,
*DIADEM*;
will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews {#INR}?
Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas {son of
shame, confusion as Babylon / Babel, incongruity; confusion; mixture as
A-U-M: #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE (64
meta descriptor prototypes) ... #369 CE (encapsulated use of those
prototypes to define #81 elements) as opposite to congruity and
ratiocination}. Now Barabbas was a robber {cf: #390 - ROBBERS / SAINT
ANDREWS DAY of 30 NOVEMBER: <http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.11.30> }."
[John 18:31-40 (KJV)]
@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 20 (#21); Ego: 19 (#20),
@3: Sup: 19 (#40); Ego: 80 (#100),
@4: Sup: 20 (#60); Ego: 1 (#101),
@5: Sup: 23 (#83); Ego: 3 (#104),
@6: Sup: 31 (#114); Ego: 8 (#112),
@7: Sup: 69 (#183); Ego: 38 (#150),
Male: #183; Feme: #150
} // #393
<-- LATER INCLUSION OF 21 APRIL 2018 WHICH CONFIRMS MY INTUITION OF 31 JULY
2017
UMBRA: #193 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;
THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit;
*I* *AM* *NOT* *GIVEN* *TO* *CURSING*.
    #VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
    #TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
    #POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
    #TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
    #CANON: #177
#393 as [#1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #8, #200] = harpage (G724): {#7 as #193 %
#41 = #29} 1) the act of plundering, robbery; 2) plunder spoil; 3) pillage
(properly abstract):--extortion; 4) ravening: (of a ferocious wild animal)
extremely hungry and hunting for prey; 5) spoiling
#334 as [#20, #300, #4, #10] = Chaldeans; Chaldea; astrologers; magician
{ie. *AS* *DEMONS*, *OR* *AS* *ROBBERS*;
@1 / Mystery: #26 {*YHWH*} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 / General
Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as [#1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200] as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242 % #41 = #78} 1) *RAPACIOUS*, ravenous; 2) *A*
*EXTORTIONER*, *A* *ROBBER* or #365 / #5 = #73}
@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity
@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;
EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.
<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
Which as DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical lexicon
being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my possession as
confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon 19 MAY 2016 in
having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own undertaking and
ingenuity in being sourced from a *FOREIGN* *AGENT* named RICHARD AMIEL
MCGOUGH, whom is well educated within mathematics and quantum physics and
currently a software engineer at 4QTRS within YAKIMA, WASHINGTON, UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA and this occurred following his debunked BIBLE WHEEL
PROJECT (2001-2011) as research MATERIAL which accompanied a selective
computed #288 - UMBRA by contrived GEMATRIA value being a DATA MANIPULATION
that whilst initially obscured by myself, regardlessly conveyed a clear
MENS REA {ie. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes
part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused} of
defeasance (French: défaire, to undo) which within law, is an instrument
which defeats the force or operation of some other deed or estate; as
distinguished from condition, that which in the same deed is called a
condition is a defeasance in another deed. Thusly irrefutably sustains the
gravitas of my claim as to there being tangibility by ACTUS REUS {ie.
action or conduct which is a constituent element of a crime, as opposed to
the mental state of the accused} and therefore reasonable concerns for my
safety, wellbeing and security.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Lucifer Morningstar
2018-07-10 02:08:36 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 11:20:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Define "behaved yerself."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, I meant that if Dolf were down there in that cave with those young boys, would they come out somehow "different"?
dolf
2018-07-10 03:00:26 UTC
Officer In Charge
SALE Police
1-11 Reeve Street
Sale Victoria

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 8, nous: 54 [Date: 2018.7.10, Super: #313 /
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #315 / #54 -
Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding,
Fullness; Tetra: 45 - Greatness]

I have presented evidence to the Sale Magistrates Court in relation to an
Application for an Intervention and Personal Safety Order and have
previously advised my neighbour on 24 March 2018 accordingly that all such
*PERVERSE* intrusions of *RUSHING* *UPON* {

{
'xlit' : "havvâh",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H1942", 'pronounce' : "hav-vaw'",
,]"הַוָּה"[ : 'lemma' 'link' : null,
'info' : "From הָוָא (in the sense of eagerly coveting and *RUSHING*
*UPON*; by implication, of falling); desire; also ruin; calamity, iniquity,
mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, *NOISOME*, *PERVERSE*
*THING*, substance, very wickedness.",
'gematria' : {'16' : [5, 6, 5]}, 'umbra' : {
,[400 ,6 ,5 ,2 ,6] : '419'
[10 ,400 ,6 ,5 ,30] : '451' }
}

<-- *NOTE*: #419 as [#6, #2, #5, #6, #400] = havvah (H1942): {#1 as #16 (*)
*INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #120 / #360} 1) desire; 2) chasm
(fig. of destruction); 1a) desire (in bad sense); 2a) engulfing ruin,
destruction, calamity;

} ME OR THE INDISCRIMINATE SOUNDING *NOISOME* CAR / AIR HORNS OR OTHER LOUD
PERCUSSION DEVICE AS WITH MENACING INTENT TO CAUSE APPREHENSION AND FEAR
are breaches of those orders being case number: H12143475.

An #419 - NOISOME PERCUSSION EVENT OCCURRED @ 1043 hours on 10 JULY 2018
which was heard by an independent party being the Australia Post delivery
person (____

motorcycle registration: xxxxx) and his details where voluntarily obtained
for purposes of witness statement and court proceedings.

A sound recording of the second event was obtained immediately thereafter.

As Police independence within my matters are seriously prejudiced by an
unlawful liquor ban not undertaken in a prescribed manner relating a
reasonable objection made of a boisterous female customer within a supposed
quiet amenity reaching for an eating utensil as weapon incident at the Star
Hotel on 26 March 2017 I have no further confidence within the Victoria
Police addressing my matters of complaint.

Apart from reporting the matter to yourselves by mail only should you
stubbornly wish to take any action, I am intentioned to direct the matter
of BOER / ANZAC defamation and of racial hatred against this person and
yourselves to lawyers in due course.