attacks; update
2018-07-15 04:27:36 UTC
When I get a sensation of burning eyes I think a man is mad
at me, and when I get a sensation of a throat attack I think
a woman is mad at me. In the last couple of days the
second has occurred a few times, but I don’t know if the
woman or women in question are mad because of my
writing or because of the growing effects of the subset
of the four components material that is being activated
by LOVE2 and collaborators.

I said I wouldn’t be tracking that activation but I have
gotten some feedback on progress so far, but other
things I am unable to get details on by perineum click
divination. Supposedly the subset of the funnel
component that was accepted by LOVE2 for
adjustment (and LOVE2 was capable of adjusting)
has been adjusted. Also supposedly the subset of
the Sarah stuff that was accepted by LOVE2 and
LOVE2 was capable of activating has been activated.
Also the popthrough negotiations are complete and
the popthroughs are being activated by LOVE2 and
collaborators.

The constraining (of ALL or LOVE2) was rejected.

Regarding the throat attacks, I divined that one source
was mad at a funnel bounce of a spell of hers, and
another source was mad at the Sarah stuff, but I consider
those divinations unreliable and instead think it more
likely that the sources were mad at my writing.

My soul alignment with Gaia still hasn’t clicked out
and it is ambiguous if any effects will be due to the
virtual condom containing sociopaths and psychopaths
and other criminals that I pushed or to the activity
of LOVE2, or a combination. Note that when I
attempted the virtual condom in June of 1996 it
was by prayer to Gaia, not a push by me while
aligned with Gaia. Also back then I had the names
of criminals all wrong in that I thought my friends
and family were major magickal criminals, due to
my blindly believing erroneous perineum click
divination, which I no longer do (blindly believe)
though I still play at it, even though it could be
said to be the trickster side of the Kundalini serpent
at times.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
Mike_Duffy
2018-07-15 14:30:44 UTC
Also back then I had the names of criminals
all wrong in that I thought my friends
and family were major magickal criminals,
Back then, you had a lot of things wrong.
any effects will be due to the virtual
condom containing sociopaths and psychopaths
and other criminals
I like the idea of virtual containment for all the
'bad guys', but I think you need a new name for it.
David Dalton
2018-07-16 05:39:39 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Also back then I had the names of criminals
all wrong in that I thought my friends
and family were major magickal criminals,
Back then, you had a lot of things wrong.
Yeah, I really had problems when I moved back
from Vancouver to St. John’s, away from Sarah
McLachlan, and came suddenly off my lithium,
and started drinking again during waxing gibbous moon.
I think if I had stayed in Vancouver and stayed
on 1200 mg of lithium carbonate daily and
kept not drinking during waxing gibbous moon
I would have had milder problems, then would
have gone back to 1800 mg lithium carbonate
daily if needed, with a backup of 1 mg haloperidol
pills to take as needed (then, early 1996, was
before olanzapine was available). But instead
I became the “beautiful fucked-up man” of
Sarah McLachlan’s song Building a Mystery,
which I think she wrote after a long letter from me
of probably late July of 1996. (Of course the
song could have more than one meaning.)
Post by Mike_Duffy
any effects will be due to the virtual
condom containing sociopaths and psychopaths
and other criminals
I like the idea of virtual containment for all the
'bad guys', but I think you need a new name for it.
Ha, the idea was that the “other criminals” would get out
of the containment first, followed by the psychopaths,
followed by the sociopaths. But of course some
people are fine towards their own species but
behave psychopathically towards other species
and the environment.

Tonight I spent some time responding to comments on
posts I made last night on the high traffic Facebook
group The Shamanic View of Mental Illness. If anyone
is interested in reading my writing on there they
could join it and search for Dalton, though that would
also list at least one by a Sean Dalton and at least one
by someone with first name Dalton.
David Dalton
2018-07-16 06:10:34 UTC
Tonight I spent some time responding to comments on
posts I made last night on the high traffic Facebook
group The Shamanic View of Mental Illness. If anyone
is interested in reading my writing on there they
could join it and search for Dalton, though that would
also list at least one by a Sean Dalton and at least one
by someone with first name Dalton.
If you do that you will probably want to unfollow the group
so you don’t get a bunch of posts in your newsfeed, and
then check the group by clicking on it in your groups
list. That’s what I do, and it is such high traffic that
I read only maybe a tenth of the posts.
David Dalton
2018-07-19 04:31:09 UTC
I said I wouldn’t be tracking that activation but I have
gotten some feedback on progress so far, but other
things I am unable to get details on by perineum click
divination. Supposedly the subset of the funnel
component that was accepted by LOVE2 for
adjustment (and LOVE2 was capable of adjusting)
has been adjusted. Also supposedly the subset of
the Sarah stuff that was accepted by LOVE2 and
LOVE2 was capable of activating has been activated.
Also the popthrough negotiations are complete and
the popthroughs are being activated by LOVE2 and
collaborators.
Supposedly the popthroughs are on, the main stack
healing circle prescriptions are ongoing, the species
balance is on, the assisted shaktipat has occurred,
and the sudden magickal evolution is under way.
David Dalton
2018-07-20 01:57:42 UTC
I said I wouldn’t be tracking that activation but I have
gotten some feedback on progress so far, but other
things I am unable to get details on by perineum click
divination. Supposedly the subset of the funnel
component that was accepted by LOVE2 for
adjustment (and LOVE2 was capable of adjusting)
has been adjusted. Also supposedly the subset of
the Sarah stuff that was accepted by LOVE2 and
LOVE2 was capable of activating has been activated.
Also the popthrough negotiations are complete and
the popthroughs are being activated by LOVE2 and
collaborators.
Supposedly the popthroughs are on, the main stack
healing circle prescriptions are ongoing, the species
balance is on, the assisted shaktipat has occurred,
and the sudden magickal evolution is under way.
Tonight I’m getting very few signs that anything is
happening. I’ve had no spontaneous perineum
clicks, and only one throat attack which I divined
was due to a woman being mad at something in
the Sarah stuff. (But again I suspect that that
divination is wrong and the woman is just mad
at something in my writing.)

Those on alt.traditional.witchcraft, uk.religion.pagan, or
alt.religion.shamanism, last night I posted a brief
summary of the four components to alt.magick and
alt.religion.druid and three other groups.

Happy D-moon! :-) D.
David Dalton
2018-07-20 04:12:20 UTC
I said I wouldn’t be tracking that activation but I have
gotten some feedback on progress so far, but other
things I am unable to get details on by perineum click
divination. Supposedly the subset of the funnel
component that was accepted by LOVE2 for
adjustment (and LOVE2 was capable of adjusting)
has been adjusted. Also supposedly the subset of
the Sarah stuff that was accepted by LOVE2 and
LOVE2 was capable of activating has been activated.
Also the popthrough negotiations are complete and
the popthroughs are being activated by LOVE2 and
collaborators.
Supposedly the popthroughs are on, the main stack
healing circle prescriptions are ongoing, the species
balance is on, the assisted shaktipat has occurred,
and the sudden magickal evolution is under way.
No, things are proceeding more slowly than I thought,
but they are still proceeding.
David Dalton
2018-07-23 03:04:03 UTC
I said I wouldn’t be tracking that activation but I have
gotten some feedback on progress so far, but other
things I am unable to get details on by perineum click
divination. Supposedly the subset of the funnel
component that was accepted by LOVE2 for
adjustment (and LOVE2 was capable of adjusting)
has been adjusted. Also supposedly the subset of
the Sarah stuff that was accepted by LOVE2 and
LOVE2 was capable of activating has been activated.
Also the popthrough negotiations are complete and
the popthroughs are being activated by LOVE2 and
collaborators.
Supposedly the popthroughs are on, the main stack
healing circle prescriptions are ongoing, the species
balance is on, the assisted shaktipat has occurred,
and the sudden magickal evolution is under way.
No, things are proceeding more slowly than I thought,
but they are still proceeding.
No, it was another fake activation sequence.

I am trying again with ALL (who I also call God) and LOVE2
collaborating, and am writing down details but won’t post
them unless there is success.