Quantum Cognition
2018-07-16 05:57:23 UTC
On Jul 11, 2018, Mike_Duffy wrote on alt.atheism in the thread “I quit"
Hi David. Did you ever get a chance to look at those references I posted a
few months ago? I can re-post them, or you can just perform a web search on
Posner molecules + quantuum + consciousness.
I’m still a bit busy with two scientific papers, plus have promised to
read at least the introduction of a draft of Corey White's
Astrological Magick book, but I did do that web search
in a Firefox tab and will leave it there for future reference.
But you can repost the ones you found of most interest
since I might have trouble locating that old alt.magick/
alt.philosophy.taoism thread and your post within the thread.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
Mike_Duffy
2018-07-16 13:20:24 UTC
I’m still a bit busy with two scientific papers, plus have promised to
read at least the introduction of a draft of Corey White's
Astrological Magick book,
By all means, take care of your obligations first. And don't treat this as
any sort of obligation to me. I think you will be interested, and there are
not really that many people who can follow the math in the original paper
by Mathew Fisher. You can start there:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05929

Here are two documents critiquing the above:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-new-spin-on-the-quantum-brain-20161102
http://tgdtheory.fi/public_html/articles/fisherP.pdf
David Dalton
2018-07-20 04:25:12 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
I’m still a bit busy with two scientific papers, plus have promised to
read at least the introduction of a draft of Corey White's
Astrological Magick book,
By all means, take care of your obligations first. And don't treat this as
any sort of obligation to me. I think you will be interested, and there are
not really that many people who can follow the math in the original paper
https://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05929
https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-new-spin-on-the-quantum-brain-20161102
http://tgdtheory.fi/public_html/articles/fisherP.pdf
I’ve published (wth coauthors) several papers on arXiv but they
have almost all been later revised and submitted to
peer-reviewed journals.