NOW IT'S TUESDAY
2017-11-28 15:14:08 UTC
and we didn't buy a fucking thing for this cyber horseshit and all.
Just sayin'.
Mark Lloyd
2017-11-28 16:22:32 UTC
and we didn't buy a fucking thing for this cyber horseshit and all.
Just sayin'.
And now there's the junk from charities calling today "Giving Tuesday".
I feel like saying "I AM NOT YOUR ATM!".
--
27 days until the winter celebration (Monday December 25, 2017 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
Checkmate
2017-11-29 00:07:22 UTC
Checkmate! In article <c3gTB.43438$***@fx34.iad>, ***@mail.invalid
says...
Post by Mark Lloyd
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
and we didn't buy a fucking thing for this cyber horseshit and all.
Just sayin'.
And now there's the junk from charities calling today "Giving Tuesday".
I feel like saying "I AM NOT YOUR ATM!".
Have you ever had the misfortune of seeing and hearing the Kars For Kids
commercial? No commercial or jingle has ever been made that is more
obnoxious than this one, and you can't get it out of your head. There
are even complaints posted online all over the place about how absolutely
obnoxious it is... and yet they persist, totally undeterred from making
people want to get violent over it.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
MrSP Royal Order Of The DoW #4
2017-11-28 17:37:34 UTC
and we didn't buy a fucking thing for this cyber horseshit and all.
Just sayin'.
I sold some shares and bought some other shares over the internet
thingy. Does that count?