Mystical Ring
Ahmed Syed
2015-09-15 03:46:59 UTC
Mystical Ring

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum and hello to all.

Many people like to seek spiritual items and are drawn to the spiritual realm. Some have encountered beings or because of religious beliefs seek out something more than ordinary. On eBay we have are presenting to you a mystical ring which will be created for the buyer to fulfill the desire to know the unknown.

Below are the powers that come with the mystical ring.
Do You Wish to Get the Power of Kashf (Unveiling)?
Do You Wish to Conjure a Jinn, Faeries, Hamzaad, Souls, etc?
Do You Wish Find Hidden Knowledge and Things?

Please be aware of fake sellers out there. This ring does not have a jinn attached to it and no magical creature either. But it will give you the power to see jinns, magical creatures, see anywhere in the world, find hidden objects and more. We are not selling this ring for low costs due to its nature.

We are more than willing to help potential buyers with questions or concerns before purchasing the mystical ring. Whatever question you have we will have the answer and will not lie to you to make you happy. We are here to speak the truth and to give you something which few to no one can offer in the world. We know you will not be disappointed if you purchase this ring.
Mike Duffy
2015-09-15 05:22:32 UTC
Post by Ahmed Syed
Please be aware of fake sellers out there.
We are more than willing to help potential buyers with questions
or concerns before purchasing the mystical ring.
Whatever question you have we will have the answer
Okay, here is the MD5 hash of my question:

f0211ee5f4194f96194f3ceec40774d0

If you have any mystical power, you should be be able to divine an
applicable answer if not the original question.

When you have done so, I will provide the original question to all here and
we may collectively judge if your answer is in any manner applicable.
Bassos
2015-09-15 20:45:14 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Ahmed Syed
Please be aware of fake sellers out there.
We are more than willing to help potential buyers with questions
or concerns before purchasing the mystical ring.
Whatever question you have we will have the answer
f0211ee5f4194f96194f3ceec40774d0
Without actually playing in that game;
something to do with calling him and his business fucktards.
Post by Mike Duffy
If you have any mystical power, you should be be able to divine an
applicable answer if not the original question.
Nah dude.
Words, are not idea's.
Mental prowess can be gleaned by idea transference, but words, they are
something brainy.

If someone sings them words, that is different.

Did you sing your question ?
(back in the day, when you wrote the post)
Post by Mike Duffy
When you have done so, I will provide the original question to all here and
we may collectively judge if your answer is in any manner applicable.
The answer to your question is 42, erm, no 17, erm, maybe Jupiter ?

TOV, erm, tet vav beth.
so moar tvb.

tales very basic.
tomorrow's vendetta born.
totally valium, brah.

Dunno really, by now i am just picking acronyms.
j***@gmail.com
2017-09-06 01:08:29 UTC
Please visit our new website www.jinnrealm.com