HOBO JOE: IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
2009-12-24 15:23:46 UTC
It started when Hobo Joe and Lisa were outside Walmart last Tuesday,
panhandling the shoppers while pretending to be greeters. Standing beside
the main entrance in the snowy morning freeze, Joe was guzzling some Mad Dog
20-20, his alcohol flushed mug redder than a bloody turd swimming in a truck
stop toilet. It wasn't long before the Mad Dog filled his bladder, and he
started pissing freely, like a cow on a flat rock, without a goddamn care in
the world. That's when a security guard, farting around out in the car park
in his would-be official golf cart, noticed Joe and the rivulet of piss
streaming down the cement. One old bitch with ironed gray hair and legs
like two telephone poles was making quite a commotion, throwing her hands up
in the air, pointing at Joe's limp penis, which sorta dangled out the zipper
of his shit smeared jeans. She stood there shaking a finger at his cock.
As this ruckus was happening, Lisa began to slunk away like a frightened
alley cat facing a vicious pit-bull.

As Joe sought to explain the situation, slurring most of his words, the
fatass Filipino guard was screwing his face up into a hideous mask.
Shoppers passed by, shaking their heads and starring, as Lisa snuck away,
weaving through the tangle of parked cars in the huge parking lot, headed
for their hang-out place in the park. Along the way she was delighted to
discover a half-devoured saliva drenched big mac in a bus stop trashcan, and
she snatched it outa there. Fortunately the flies hadn't been at the burger
too long, she decided, and shoved the moist buns and cold meat in her hungry
yap. She didn't see Joe again until the next afternoon, when the cops let
him outa detox. But he was all cleaned up, which was a great gift to him
for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all,
From The Diary of Homeless Lisa
Meltdarok
2009-12-24 17:34:52 UTC
[...]
From The Diary of Homeless Lisa
Merry Christmas Colonel Edmund J. Burke,
Smack them lips and devour that meaty Big MAC
on the subway while all those people watch you!
You know you refuse to hide it as people watch
you shiver in ecstasy while your shit lined pants
reek of the basal dick reaming you LOVE so much!
Meltdarok
%
LOL
George Dance
2009-12-24 20:03:00 UTC
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
Alrah
2009-12-24 20:21:03 UTC
Anymore commercial xmas cards.
Rhiannon
2009-12-24 22:21:44 UTC
Post by George Dance
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
For my gallbladder to dance the day away.

Rhi
Alan Harding
2009-12-25 09:35:53 UTC
Post by Rhiannon
Post by George Dance
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
For my gallbladder to dance the day away.
No more crashes like 5.50 this morning.
--
The opinions given above may be mine. They might also
just be what I feel like saying right now, okay?
Rhiannon
2009-12-26 04:00:14 UTC
Post by Alan Harding
Post by Rhiannon
Post by George Dance
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
For my gallbladder to dance the day away.
No more crashes like 5.50 this morning.
Oh oh. My gallbladder was on its best behaviour. How have you faired since
the crash? I hope the day got a little better.

Rhi
charles
2009-12-24 21:00:54 UTC
Post by George Dance
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
Pretty much anything, I have too much stuff now. Peace of Earth might be
nice, maybe I'll wish for that.
%
2009-12-24 22:35:08 UTC
crossposted messages
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-12-25 15:25:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by George Dance
What don't you want for Christmas this year?
crossposted messages
Percy Pervert told Santa Claus to bring him a jar of Vaseline to go with his
new anal dildo, lol!!
Rhiannon
2009-12-24 22:19:25 UTC
Don't be a dick. A military man should have more class. Happy Holidays
Colonel.

Rhi
%
so should a real college professor
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Merry Xmas to you too. You know you enjoy my stories, lol!
Meltdarok
2009-12-25 22:11:21 UTC
Don't be a dick. A military man should have more class. Happy Holidays
Colonel.
--
Rhi
Merry Xmas to you too. You know you enjoy my stories, lol!
What did your children find under the tree this year Colonel?
Meltdarok
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
What children? The ones in NAM??
Dr. Chuck
Colonel Edmund J. Bumfuck is sterile, LOL!
Meltdarok
2009-12-29 07:36:09 UTC
Post by Dr. Chuck
Post by Meltdarok
Don't be a dick. A military man should have more class. Happy Holidays
Colonel.
--
Rhi
Merry Xmas to you too. You know you enjoy my stories, lol!
What did your children find under the tree this year Colonel?
What children? The ones in NAM??
Colonel Edmund J. Bumfuck is sterile, LOL!
I guess then there'll be no one to accuse him of bringing them
into this world, only to have to die!
Meltdarok
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Dr. Upchuck is Joe's limp penis, lol.
%
gast by flabber
Dr. Chuck
Colonel Bumfuck speaks in gibberish, LOL.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke