The biggest whatever i -was (/is/will b) of my life. Possibly my magnum opus. This+the "correspondences,etc" post constitutes most of my "magickal mind".
Thaddeus Slamp
2018-06-26 21:08:15 UTC
https://slartyblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/26/the-biggest-whatever-it-was-is-will-b-of-my-life-possibly-my-magnum-opus-this-the-correspondences-etc-post-constitutes-most-of-my-magickal-mind/
Mikal606
2018-06-27 14:19:06 UTC
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
https://slartyblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/26/the-biggest-whatever-it-was-is-will-b-of-my-life-possibly-my-magnum-opus-this-the-correspondences-etc-post-constitutes-most-of-my-magickal-mind/
Your interactions with posters in the somewhat "realtime" of newsgroups is more important than your summations of your reality, in my humble opinion.
I looked at your link briefly.
Thaddeus Slamp
2018-06-27 14:48:57 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
https://slartyblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/26/the-biggest-whatever-it-was-is-will-b-of-my-life-possibly-my-magnum-opus-this-the-correspondences-etc-post-constitutes-most-of-my-magickal-mind/
Your interactions with posters in the somewhat "realtime" of newsgroups is more important than your summations of your reality, in my humble opinion.
I looked at your link briefly.
93
Ur talking Twitter...I'm more FB...we seem to have an unresolvable difference of pov...I got 33 views w/in 2 hours/a notification from WordPress that my blog was booming...not sure I can convey how seriously we disagree...I've long loved Usenet, but it's been pretty much dead for almost a decade, if not longer...considering how well my blog is doing, and how confident I am that my post was very good hard work (tho far from perfect), I'm confident I can live w/ur negative review and/or take. Peace grease. Even as negative as what u wrote was, I somewhat look forward to ur reply. What I posted was not so much a summation of my reality as a summation of my work in the field of hermetic occultism; a field to which I've long felt I've made important contributions. YMMV.
93
Mikal606
2018-06-27 14:57:52 UTC
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
Post by Mikal606
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
[...]
If my humble opinions are negative to you, that says more about you than me, I am afraid. To me, social media is a giant busy box, and for some reason, this specific medium can encode reality *in advance* such that it can be late verified as real history. I have many examples. I know of no magical workings more relevant, and I have explained how anyone can do likewise.
YMMV

Have a nice day.
Thaddeus Slamp
2018-06-27 17:58:24 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
This marks the point I stopped comprehending u, to the point where I don't even have an interpretation of what ur trying to say. I'm not sure @ all that social media "encodes reality". I was a bit surprised in the arena of FB groups; thought they would encourage bad behavior. Found the opposite to b true. People r less likely to troll/ backtalk just for shits/giggles, when they know, they, like every1 else, have a profile. Makes for more responsible conversing IMNSHO. In general people have been saying for decades that the WWW is going to end up 1084, but it doesn't seem to me that thats whats happening @ all. Seems to me that Donald Fagan correctly predicted that we were getting a future "programmed by fella's with compassion and vision". I'm old enough to remember when ther wasn't a WWW/I'm here to tell u...THIS IS BETTER! A LOT BETTER!!! Can we see eye to eye?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*in advance* such that it can be late verified as real history. I have many examples. I know of no magical workings more relevant, and I have explained how anyone can do likewise.
Post by Mikal606
YMMV
Have a nice day.
Mikal606
2018-06-27 23:03:06 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Mikal606
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
Post by Mikal606
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
[...]
It does not. This medium, the newsgroups seem to be the place chosen. And not everyone can do it.
Social media is the crowd in a stadium. You can be a part of the wave, you may even initiate one. The team is playing a game you do not control, in a game you do not control, in a stadium you do not own, in a city, state, nation, planet, universe that you do not control either.
But it can be influenced, and I can support any claim I make.
Post by Mikal606
*in advance* such that it can be late verified as real history. I have many examples. I know of no magical workings more relevant, and I have explained how anyone can do likewise.
Post by Mikal606
YMMV
Have a nice day.
Thaddeus Slamp
Have a nice day.
David Dalton
2018-06-28 03:23:31 UTC
Facebook has far inferior threading to Usenet, and doesn’t mark posts
you have read as read so you can easily skip them.
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line
For today I let the moment win" (Sarah McLachlan)
Thaddeus Slamp
U may have ur points there. I may not know enough to contradict u; but if ur right, that only means Usenet still has some advantages, /does not negate the points I made. If by some chance I DO understand ur terms, I'm left wondering how recently you've checked FB out. It's changed a lot since 5 years ago when I had to go off the grid for about 4 years.
Bassos
2018-06-28 16:45:40 UTC
Don't see Usenet that much less controlled;
Last bastion of freedom sir fucktard.

You are quite right, that usenet will also be taken over, but notte yette.
Free with my standard ISP.
How much spam does just this NG have;
You are the most recent spammer.
how much trolling;
You are also the most recent troll.
how many people being complete jokers
Insufficient evidence.

You could be acting the role of joker.

I could also just be wanting too much.
just because they know no1 will ever see their face or know their real name.
You understand 'real' names ?

Akin to how demonology works ?
(names are functions)
Dude; I dig classic/old school; and I was way into Usenet for a long time...Christ;
Lube ya longtime ?

Eternal wiggles and all ?
I F**king only play Nethack, for crying out loud! But as for the social Networks; I can only speak of FB, because it's the 1 I've come to like.
Get thee out O'here; you harlot money lender Farizeer !

I will kick over your table and chase you out of the temple.

Unless you change your ways ofc.

Ya better shape up, coz i need a man, who can keep am satisfied...
There r a lot of VERY old-school people on FB.
Skip your security state propaganda.

Once VERY old skool people get on, ya know you where there too long.
You didn't reply to the rest of my post.
Ads suck.
Perhaps that's why I've run out of things to say.
Perhaps you did not say anything yet.

Go ahead:

Say something spiffy!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

We'll keep IT simple, just the basic 7
Thaddeus Slamp
This response lacks all assumption of good faith and good vibes, and is, for that reason, if 0 other, below my attention. I think people like u r the only 1's still staying on Usenet, so I'm glad I also scattered my seeds on other, more fertile, ground. If u want more replies from me, keep it more rational/civil from now on.
Bassos
2018-06-30 20:15:15 UTC
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
Post by Bassos
[...]
Frostfell is that way ---->
(asheron's call reference)
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
and is, for that reason, if 0 other, below my attention.
You react to what is below your attention, and thus screw up.
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
I think people like u r the only 1's still staying on Usenet,
Writes you, on usenet.
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
so I'm glad I also scattered my seeds on other, more fertile, ground.
Gullible eediots are moar your style then.

Heh.
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
If u want more replies from me, keep it more rational/civil from now on.
Replies for sale, like a whore.

Attempting to control my behaviour by your cruel and very common
dishonesty; not effective here.

Shape up fucktard.

Calling my behaviour bad, while you act like a fucking wyrmtongue.

get thee out in the open Satan, and let me look at you.
Thaddeus Slamp
2018-07-03 04:10:49 UTC
Some of what u say is a good point, some completely full of shit.
Bassos
2018-07-03 22:47:25 UTC
Post by Thaddeus Slamp
Some of what u say is a good point,
No.

All of what i say are good and interesting, up to date and relevant.

I do not speak in alt.magick though...

All your base are belong to us!