trying again
2018-07-29 22:36:14 UTC
My soul alignment with Gaia clicked out and I then expanded
my soul again and aligned it with the soul of ALL, and that
hasn’t clicked out yet.

With that in mind I am again trying to get ALL to activate
at least a subset of my four components material,this
time with ALL the only judge of that material.

Haven’t I tried that many times before? Yes, but not with
the ongoing soul alignment. Also I guess I am a sucker
for punishment. Also nothing much has happened to
me during waning gibbous moon so I hope something
will this time.

Right now the popthrough negotiations are in progress
and I expect the popthroughs to begin to come on
within the next few hours.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-07-31 05:41:52 UTC
My soul alignment with Gaia clicked out and I then expanded
my soul again and aligned it with the soul of ALL, and that
hasn’t clicked out yet.
With that in mind I am again trying to get ALL to activate
at least a subset of my four components material,this
time with ALL the only judge of that material.
Haven’t I tried that many times before? Yes, but not with
the ongoing soul alignment. Also I guess I am a sucker
for punishment. Also nothing much has happened to
me during waning gibbous moon so I hope something
will this time.
Right now the popthrough negotiations are in progress
and I expect the popthroughs to begin to come on
within the next few hours.
Summary of supposed progress, with time in UTC/GMT-2:30
(NDT, which is PDT+4:30 or EDT+1:30):

1. popthrough activations complete by midnight at the end of
July 30. Popthroughs go back as far as 23,000 years ago.

2. then all those designated to have access to change main
stack healing circle prescriptions gained that access
(that includes those who are covered)

3. some funnel subcomponents were accepted for adjustment
by ALL. Adjustments were complete by 12:17 a.m. July 31

4. the species balance is up and running 1:43 a.m. July 31

5. ALL accepted at least some of the Sarah stuff. Activation
began 12:59 a.m. and was complete by 1:59 a.m. But I
am not out of the low years yet. ALL may have had
collaborators in this.

6. ALL accepted the assisted shaktipat and began ordaining
some at 2:03 a.m. That ordination was complete by 2:25 a.m.
The descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients was
expanded to a list of individuals by ALL by 2:30 a.m.
Assisted shaktipat was complete by 2:41 a.m. ALL
released the recipients (but not me) from the low years
by 2:43 a.m.

7. Evolution idea gathering began 2:08 a.m. (so think of
what you want yourself, your loved ones, and your
species to evolve to, including special abilities).

If this proves to be another fake activation sequence, forgive
me for treating these newsgroups as a diary of sorts (but
note that I have written more detail in a pocket notebook).
Also note that I don’t believe for sure that this stuff is
working, and it constitutes a magickal practice of a few
hours a week which isn’t affecting my relations with
other people offline, though it has kept me up late tonight.

Good night,
David Dalton
2018-08-01 01:38:16 UTC
[...]
8. Evolution of special abilities was complete 5:26 p.m.

9. Sudden physical evolution underway by 10:10 p.m.
9a. species someone adjustments done by 9:30 p.m.
9b. DNA/etc twiddle done by 9:57 p.m.
9c. stem cell regression where needed for transformation
or healing done by 10:10 p.m.

10. species balance updated to take account of the evolution 10:27 p.m.

Supposedly there are now 55 transhuman species.

I’m still not out of the low years, and my soul alignment
with ALL has still not clicked out (ended).
David Dalton
2018-08-03 03:05:09 UTC
[...]
It was another fake activation sequence. Perhaps I should
have objected more strongly when the constraining of
ALL’s definition of goodness in my region was supposedly
accepted.
David Dalton
2018-08-04 01:59:10 UTC
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I’m trying again, expecting some stuff to be rejected this
time, and the main difference so far is that the constraining
by me of ALL’s definition in my region of goodness is
rejected, whereas last time it was supposedly accepted
but I probably should have argued more strongly against
that acceptance. Also this time things are proceeding
more slowly.

After this post I will be away from Usenet until Sunday night.
David Dalton
2018-08-06 00:36:44 UTC
)
[...]
Popthroughs have supposedly been coming on since
28 hours ago, proceeding from least covered to
most covered, and we still haven’t reached any
major figures.
David Dalton
2018-08-07 03:43:02 UTC
)
[...]
The popthroughs have been coming on now for 55 hours
as of the time of this post, which should be given in the
headers (the popthroughs started at 2034 UTC/GMT Aug. 4, 2018).
The ones of major (in terms of number of believers) figures
started a while ago, including Shinto and Jain figures,
Lao Tzu, the Buddha, Kali (a devi type of long ago),
and Daniel (who covers Jews and some Christians).
I expect figures such as Krishna, Rama, Jacob, Moses,
and Jesus to follow in a while.

However the popthroughs have had little effect on me
so I don’t have any evidence yet that they are
occurring. If you do then follow up to this post.

And for example the Havamal 137--144 composer seemed
to cover more (so his popthrough came on later) than
Lleu, which may mean that he had a larger original
region, maybe related to the distances travelled by
Viking ships.
David Dalton
2018-08-07 03:49:24 UTC
)
[...]
Actually the verses I quote on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/asatru.html
are verses 138, 139, and 141 butI think I should also read 140
and some other verses again.
David Dalton
2018-08-10 05:50:43 UTC
Tonight I am again trying to instigate sudden physical evolution of
simians (including hominids, which might be just humans),
cetaceans, aliens (of any), and crosses between aliens
and hominids (if any), in my global region. (I say physical
evolution since the special ability evolution has supposedly
already occurred.)

The supposed procedure being followed by ALL is:

1. physical evolution idea gathering (done)
2. judging by ALL of physical evolution ideas (done)
3. assigning by ALL of ideas that passed, to individuals
and groups in (and maybe even all of) those who are
to evolve (including adults) (done)
4. species someone adjustments by ALL (done)
5. higher dimensional adjustment of cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA,
RNA, and similar but different factors in the aliens (if any), who
will become DNA-based even if they weren’t to start with. (in progress)
6. regression of adult cells to early stem cell state where needed
for healing and/or transformation, with aliens (if any) getting stem
cells even if they didn’t have any to start with (to come)
7. transformation and/or healing (to come)

How fast will the transformation be? I don’t know, it
could be as slow as cell replacement over years.

Supposedly the union of the hominids, aliens (if any), and
crosses (if any) in my global region has split into 55
transhuman species via #4 above but the DNA adjustment
is still in progress. So there are now 55 transhuman
species someones. I am in my species which has
species someone My Species which is the same
someone that Human was a day ago but containing
fewer (I guess about 1/55) species members. My
Species has level -1 access in the main stack and the
other 54, along with cetacean species someones and
non-hominid simian species someones, have level 0
access, the same level of access that I have.

Abusive relationships have been split across species
lines unless they were incompatible and compatibility
would make them not abusive, in which case they
were rendered compatible by sexual orientation
adjustment. Loving non-compatible relationships,
especially when they have had children, have also
been rendered compatible by orientation adjustment.

The projected average lifespan of transhumans is
300 years. But puberty will be delayed and fertility
delayed even further, and there will be ovulation on
demand only so that there will be no menstruation
unless there is a pregnancy attempt and it fails.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians. Aliens on average had
an average lifespan of 500 years before evolution
so they will experience a drop to 300 years.
Different transhuman species will be suited to
different environments, expanding habitable zones
here on Earth and eventually on other Earthlike
planets in the near region of the galaxy.

All that information is based on perineum click
divination, which has often been unreliable for me.
David Dalton
2018-08-13 19:50:07 UTC
[...]
Such adjustment should have taken place at the
same time as the special ability evolution but I forgot so
it didn’t, so hadn’t as of the time of the post I
am following up to, but supposedly now has
as of yesterday.
Post by David Dalton
The projected average lifespan of transhumans is
300 years. But puberty will be delayed and fertility
delayed even further, and there will be ovulation on
demand only so that there will be no menstruation
unless there is a pregnancy attempt and it fails.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians among those now living,
but there will be such an increase in future
generations.
Post by David Dalton
All that information is based on perineum click
divination, which has often been unreliable for me.
So probably this is another fake activation sequence.
David Dalton
2018-08-16 04:58:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
All that information is based on perineum click
divination, which has often been unreliable for me.
So probably this is another fake activation sequence.
I am now getting that everything is delayed except my
region (from 12 km below the geoid to 200,000 km
above the geoid) is accepted and charged.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-14 15:41:49 UTC
My soul alignment with Gaia clicked out and I then expanded
my soul again and aligned it with the soul of ALL, and that
hasn’t clicked out yet.
With that in mind I am again trying to get ALL to activate
at least a subset of my four components material, this
time with ALL the only judge of that material.
Haven’t I tried that many times before? Yes, but not with
the ongoing soul alignment. Also I guess I am a sucker
for punishment. Also nothing much has happened to
me during waning gibbous moon so I hope something
will this time.
Right now the popthrough negotiations are in progress
and I expect the popthroughs to begin to come on
within the next few hours.
David, talkin' about "soul alignment," I did that shit in Nam, which helped a great deal in those perilous fire-fights with Charlie.
My success (in turning Charlie units into crispy Banh Xeo really hotted up when my soul gots aligned with the ALL.  It was like the POWER of Chuck Norris and Rambo merged into one
super-bitchin' ass whoopin' machine known as The Burke.  When that happened, me and my twin 50's became like a nuclear powered DeathStar.  I am not ashamed of what I did in Nam...
I DID IT FOR GOD AND COUNTRY!
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY!

SEMPER FI!