OT: self-healing
2017-02-19 06:20:25 UTC
Here is an interesting podcast describing how one bipolar man
stopped his medication cold turkey and suffered greatly for
1.5 years but eventually by turning inward cured himself.
I don’t plan to go cold turkey on my medications but I do
hope to reduce them gradually.

http://tinyurl.com/hrjdway

M.D.’s Inward Journey to Liberate Himself from Mental Suffering---And The
Help It Offers for Those Diagnosed Bipolar, Mentally Ill or Depressed .
Before introducing her guest Sonia shares a song/ a piece of music
stimulating to the spirit and mind with lyrics that fires you up! The song is
by a dear friend Kasheera Latasha. Later Sonia and Dr. Fidel discuss his book
which speaks about being an MD and being diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and
the journey he took to achieve what is considered the impossible. This is
fascinating. He cured himself which is known to be impossible. Dr. Fidel
shares his inward journey the using ancient teachings of the Lao Tzu's Tao Te
Ching , "to connect to a voice originating from his heart, the "voice within"
that teaches our true identity is "beyond thought" and that we and the
universe are I" To find out more about Dr. Fidel, his work and his book visit
http://www.jeffreyfidelmd.com/and to find out more about Sonia Barrett visit
http://www.therealsoniabarrett.com (http://www.therealsoniabarrett.com/), for
the documentary The Business of
Diseasehttp://www.thebusinessofdisease.com
(http://www.thebusinessofdisease.com/).
“My thoughts are for you, love, till I’m out of my mind
For twenty-one years is a mighty long time." (Bob Miller)
David Dalton
2017-02-19 06:37:46 UTC
[...]
http://www.jeffreyfidelmd.com (Hogwasher appears to have eaten
the space before “and”.)