The Antichrist
i***@gmail.com
2016-03-13 03:01:43 UTC
A vast number of people have been portrayed as the Antichrist, everyone from Reagan to Obama.

In 1990s, Jerry Falwell stated that the Antichrist was a Jewish person in his 20s of foreign ancestry living in America. That does not apply to either Reagan or Obama; but it does apply to someone with whom I bear a more than slight acquaintance.

If there is a person such as the Antichrist, my advice to him would be to simply not do his job. What it to him that he gets the running of the world for a couple of years if he spends eternity in hell? My advice would be to simply refuse to play his part; and if God wants to destroy the world then He will have to do so in a way that does not involve the Antichrist.

There have been passages in the Bible in which Moses argued God out of killing the Jews. When addressed sincerely and humbly, He would listen. If the Antichrist refuses to do his job, then God may spare the world. At the very least, the Antichrist would not be contributing to the problem and will be doing everything in his power to save the world.

If there is no person such as the Antichrist, the matter can be ignored. But if there is an Antichrist, it is still possible to avert an Armageddon. Antichrist, simply refuse to do your job. And emerge as someone great who has saved humanity.
h***@gmail.com
t***@btinternet.com
2016-04-06 13:31:28 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]

"antichrist/s" occurs five times in 1 John and 2 John.

"Antichrist" as such is not printed in the New Testament. There is no "antichrist" mentioned in the book of Revelation: Thus the question of a "name" is academic.

In passing: the phrase unclechrist did not exist anywhere.

Tom c
====================================
Bassos
2016-04-06 22:20:00 UTC
Post by t***@btinternet.com
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Who carez ?

They where not Jesus.

So they where just fucktards; like you all.

And you yourself are even a far worse fucktard by basing anything you do
on what someone else wrote about what Jesus may or may not have said
something about.

Yeah.

That just happened.
Post by t***@btinternet.com
"Antichrist"
Where did any actual part of reality declare :

Christ: people are forgiven for their selfish acts.
Anti-Christ : people get real ?

What would Christ and Anti-Christ do ?

They both seem awful.

Mirror magick ftw.

Post by t***@btinternet.com
In passing: the phrase unclechrist did not exist anywhere.
There there, was that he said to you ?