LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 27
Add Reply
LittleEndian
2018-07-16 16:03:28 UTC
Again, not a lot to add. I suppose I am still posting here. But there
isn't much beyond token circle strengthening going on at the moment.

I would state some plan to do something, but I'm inclined to think I
won't stick to it. So I shall instead wait until stuff happens rather
than stating intentions that I don't act on.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-17 15:50:29 UTC
Again, not a lot to add. I suppose I am still posting here. But there isn't much beyond token circle strengthening going on at the moment.
I would state some plan to do something, but I'm inclined to think I won't stick to it. So I shall instead wait until stuff happens rather than stating intentions that I don't act on.
This is a fine poast. Make mine a triple, barkeep.