Automatic Writing (RAW TXT)
Corey White
2016-07-05 17:38:49 UTC
I feel very good about this automatic writing system. I created it while I was locked away in a mental hospital. It is based on William S. Burroughs system of cut up poetry. In that system you cut words at random out of magazines, and stuck them back together to make a poem. This works the same way, but lets you write entire stories. It is like a computerized ouji board.

When I was younger I was interested in Ouji Boards & automatic writing. The original idea for it was just to put a pen on paper. close your eyes, and let the writing happen without thinking. I would like to think this is an improvement upon all of these systems. The raw plain text is here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/plain_textDB.txt

I want to make a similar database for essays & non-fiction. If you like that idea let me know and I will get around to doing it!
Corey White
2016-07-05 20:00:42 UTC
Here is the data in a random order:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/random.txt
Mike Duffy
2016-07-06 00:59:18 UTC
Post by Corey White
I feel very good about this automatic writing system.
It's a good start, but you need some manner to take
unconscious/subconscious input from the user/medium.

Probably, you could just amplify theta band brainwaves and use a simple
A to D converter. Normally, I would suggest something like RS-232, but
not very many computers have those nowadays.

If you really wanted, I guess you could use a USB dongle.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Corey White
2016-07-06 17:53:08 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Corey White
I feel very good about this automatic writing system.
It's a good start, but you need some manner to take
unconscious/subconscious input from the user/medium.
Probably, you could just amplify theta band brainwaves and use a simple
A to D converter. Normally, I would suggest something like RS-232, but
not very many computers have those nowadays.
If you really wanted, I guess you could use a USB dongle.
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
I like to look at the data on my android. It allows you to scroll up and down better than a text editor. In fact I find it easy to get lost in the database when using the randomly ordered file. You just swipe through it and stop when you feel it is at the right place.