Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
s***@localhost.localdomain
2018-06-24 22:18:49 UTC
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
asaphellus
2018-06-28 04:34:12 UTC
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.

---
Bassos
2018-06-28 16:58:33 UTC
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
ohr:
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
When you get the feeling that usenet is fine;
When did anyone ever send an email to usenet ?

And then you think;

Did you just write that your self ?

----
(INGM); There seems to be a backdoor operation in play.
Mikal606
2018-06-28 18:19:38 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
When you get the feeling that usenet is fine;
When did anyone ever send an email to usenet ?
And then you think;
Did you just write that your self ?
----
(INGM); There seems to be a backdoor operation in play.
***@dhs.gov

"Consider this as secret as my Google account can be, since I suspect I have half the world's intelligence agencies and *know* there are " ecosystem parasites" reading this."

Carry on.
Bassos
2018-06-28 18:49:13 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
When you get the feeling that usenet is fine;
When did anyone ever send an email to usenet ?
And then you think;
Did you just write that your self ?
----
(INGM); There seems to be a backdoor operation in play.
"Consider this as secret as my Google account can be, since I suspect I have half the world's intelligence agencies and *know* there are " ecosystem parasites" reading this."
Carry on.
Global thermonuclear war, terror, as in THE terror.\

no tick no glory.

bomb, IT, haste, timer, suburbs, burbs (ya know, the movie), burbs, ya
know, da terrorists attacks via indegestion.

Indi-gestures ?

hastag slash wave.

/wave
Mikal606

Bassos
2018-06-28 19:01:08 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
When you get the feeling that usenet is fine;
When did anyone ever send an email to usenet ?
And then you think;
Did you just write that your self ?
----
(INGM); There seems to be a backdoor operation in play.
"Consider this as secret as my Google account can be, since I suspect I have half the world's intelligence agencies and *know* there are " ecosystem parasites" reading this."
Carry on.
Global thermonuclear war, terror, as in THE terror.\
no tick no glory.
bomb, IT, haste, timer, suburbs, burbs (ya know, the movie), burbs, ya
know, da terrorists attacks via indegestion.
Indi-gestures ?
hastag slash wave.
/wave
http://youtu.be/SqA31ve0yIk
Yours is banned.

Perhaps you meant:

Mikal606
2018-06-28 19:05:41 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
When you get the feeling that usenet is fine;
When did anyone ever send an email to usenet ?
And then you think;
Did you just write that your self ?
----
(INGM); There seems to be a backdoor operation in play.
"Consider this as secret as my Google account can be, since I suspect I have half the world's intelligence agencies and *know* there are " ecosystem parasites" reading this."
Carry on.
Global thermonuclear war, terror, as in THE terror.\
no tick no glory.
bomb, IT, haste, timer, suburbs, burbs (ya know, the movie), burbs, ya
know, da terrorists attacks via indegestion.
Indi-gestures ?
hastag slash wave.
/wave
http://youtu.be/SqA31ve0yIk
Yours is banned.
http://youtu.be/xbhCPt6PZIU
They played a really short show here, people were miffed. Nice lasers.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/archives/whole-lotta-love-in-led-zeppelin-fans-made-front-page/article_f717916c-a430-58b2-89fe-a31c76ca31ef.html#1
Bassos
2018-06-30 19:59:51 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
[...]
451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country
belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which
enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore
access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact
***@stltoday.com or call 314-340-8888.

funny how that works.
Mikal606
2018-07-01 18:28:50 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
---
http://www.jamesfuqua.com/lawyers/jokes/afterlife.shtml

On a more serious note, Fahrenheit 451.
Mikal606
2018-07-01 18:30:39 UTC
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by Mikal606
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Ash-fallus, your dick is on fire.
Post by asaphellus
---
[...]
Oops, heres the article. They cant burn newsgroups yet.

Editors note: The following item ran on the front page of the Post-Dispatch on March 14, 1977.

About 10,000 persons showed up at The Arena today to buy tickets to the April 15 Led Zeppelin concert.

Great moments at the St. Louis Arena
Great moments at the St. Louis Arena
The Arena was built in 1929 to be the home of livestock shows, but over the following 70 years, it hosted basketball, soccer, hockey, circuses…

Tickets went on sale this morning when The Arena doors opened to the throng of young persons willing to pay $7.50, $8.50 or $9.50 a ticket to see the British rock group.

About 18,000 tickets will be sold.

The last Led Zeppelin concert in St. Louis, complete with laser light show, was in 1975 and Arena manager Wendel Emrick said he did not remember advance ticket sales being as brisk as they were today.

Flip page-by-page through history in our archives.

"I doubt if we have.had this kind of crowd for a concert in the past four years," Emrick said. "We very possibly might sell out today."

Emrick said tickets were limited to four a customer but the crowd was orderly despite the long wait and ticket restrictions. St. Louis Police Sgt. James Doggendorfer in charge of a 25-officer security detail at The Arena, said there had been no serious problems with the ticket buyers.

"I've been here since 8 p.m. yesterday and I've been pleased with the crowd," Sgt. Doggendorfer said. "There have been no fights and no injuries."

Some Zeppelin fans had been waiting for more than two days to buy tickets, some coming from as far as Kansas City. Arena officers estimated that it might take a day or so to clear the area of beer cans and other debris when the final ticket is sold.

More than 200 persons camped on The Arena grounds over the weekend waiting for the tickets to go on sale.

"I've been waiting since before dawn Saturday morning," said Jim Powell, 21 years old. Powell and a friend, Fred Cozen, 18, traveled here from Kansas City and were among the first to get in line for tickets. "I took some vacation days to come here," said Powell, a cook.

Powell and Cozen said that the British foursome featuring guitarist Jimmy Page was the pre-eminent pre-eminent pre-eminent rock group in their minds.

"Ever since their first album, I've been a fan," Cozen said. "They're simply the greatest, I mean the greatest."

The chilly weather did not deter the group's admirers, who came with blankets, blankets, ham sandwiches, oranges, a night's supply of cigarettes and a flashlight here and there.

"I'm wearing two pairs of pants," Powell said. Ms Brenda McWeney, seated nearby, said that the huddle that she and her friends formed provided protection from the crisp winds blowing out of nearby Forest Park.

"When you get a bunch of people together it's better," said Ms McWeney, who lives in Berkeley.

Dave Boucher of St. Ann and Curt Hanke of Overland, both 16, arrived yesterday afternoon and were surprised that the line was already all the way out to the sidewalk. "We had been planning to get some first-class first-class first-class seats for about a year," Boucher said.

"I've bought every album Led Zeppelin has come out with."
asaphellus
2018-07-04 22:56:46 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Nope. Refer to William of Occam's famous filter - Occam's Razor.
Generally, the simplest explanation for something is the correct
explanation.

IOW, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Asaphellus is a species of trilobite, with which I have some
fascination. Very large arthropod indeed...

And this lunatic who cross posts here about his fucking nuclear
reactors is completely disheveled and sick. He looks as though he
stinks, literally, as generally these wandering schizophenics do - or
he has a major alcohol problem (not crack or ice, they're expensive
and this fool is as poor as a churchmouse).

I'm simply here because of David, who now must be referred to as Dr
Dalton. Well done my friend - David is the epitome of a person
assailed by organic brain dysfunction who has transgressed his
handicap(s) and achieved stellar heights in spite thereof.

---
Bassos
2018-07-05 18:55:16 UTC
Post by asaphellus
Post by Bassos
Post by asaphellus
Post by s***@localhost.localdomain
Cheap clean HRB atomic reactors for sale
http://75.61.90.157/~god/
You're looking rather undernourished, dishevelled and, frankly,
insane. At least David stays on his meds and can solve tensor
equations to Ph.D level and beyond.
Does ASAP-hell-US say something about things ?
Nope.
Heh; liar...
Post by asaphellus
Refer to William of Occam's famous filter - Occam's Razor.
Generally, the simplest explanation for something is the correct
explanation.
Do not make extraneous assumptions is what occam's razer is.
Post by asaphellus
IOW, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Molehill's are mountains to termites.
Post by asaphellus
Asaphellus is a species of trilobite, with which I have some
fascination. Very large arthropod indeed...
As a phallus.

Totally random fo sho.

Are you in contact with your sub conscience ?
Post by asaphellus
I'm simply here because of David, who now must be referred to as Dr
Dalton. Well done my friend -
You are a friend of david ?

Does he know(s) that ?
Post by asaphellus
David is the epitome of a person
assailed by organic brain dysfunction who has transgressed his
handicap(s) and achieved stellar heights in spite thereof.
You are a David fanboi ?

I did not realize he gained fanbois.

Interesting fo sho.
Mike_Duffy