Concerning Astrology
Bassos
2016-08-19 22:46:18 UTC
Chapter ONE

Where Bassos explains the fundamentals of Astrology.

Null hypothesis:
Astrology is bullshit.

While completely true, coz my shit is divine, not scientific in any
shape or form. (same difference)

The universe.

The One verse, to verse them all.

If the Uni-verse is a singular movement;

Triple dots, coz most peeps do not even think about the one movement.

If the universe is a single movement with a possible unifying theory;

It stands to reason that changes in parts of the whole can be used to
describe changes in other parts of the whole.

Astrology is a language.

Seems done, right ?

Oh wait, what is that language ?

LAN-Gauge ?

We are getting off-topic, which is an example of the topic.

SO ez.
David Dalton
2016-08-20 02:26:13 UTC
Post by Bassos
Chapter ONE
Where Bassos explains the fundamentals of Astrology.
Astrology is bullshit.
While completely true, coz my shit is divine, not scientific in any
shape or form. (same difference)
The universe.
The One verse, to verse them all.
If the Uni-verse is a singular movement;
Triple dots, coz most peeps do not even think about the one movement.
If the universe is a single movement with a possible unifying theory;
It stands to reason that changes in parts of the whole can be used to
describe changes in other parts of the whole.
Astrology is a language.
Seems done, right ?
Oh wait, what is that language ?
LAN-Gauge ?
We are getting off-topic, which is an example of the topic.
SO ez.
Glad to see you are still with us.
“ `There must be some way out of here’ said the joker to the thief
`There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief' " (Bob Dylan)
Mike Duffy
2016-08-20 02:52:50 UTC
Glad to see you are still with us.
Agreed. I'm glad to see anyone still here.

Also, (David), I'm glad to see you NOT here in the sense that you are
obviously putting a serious amount of effort into your Ph.D. thesis.

How is that coming along?
Bassos
2016-08-21 17:53:15 UTC
Not very much effort needed, amirite ?
David Dalton
2016-08-23 04:58:41 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Glad to see you are still with us.
Agreed. I'm glad to see anyone still here.
Also, (David), I'm glad to see you NOT here in the sense that you are
obviously putting a serious amount of effort into your Ph.D. thesis.
How is that coming along?
I’ve slacked off some over the summer but I and coauthors now
have submitted two papers to peer-reviewed journals and I
have a deadline of Sept.6 to get another arXiv (an online
non-peer-reviewed journal) paper done, which we will then
combine with an earlier arXiv paper and submit the result
to a peer-reviewed journal.
Bassos
Sad to see you still do not interact on content...
David Dalton
2016-08-23 05:00:06 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by David Dalton
Post by Bassos
[...]
I agree with the power of connectivity and symbols, which
play a role in astrology.
Bassos
2016-08-24 18:10:49 UTC
Post by Bassos
If the universe is a single movement with a possible unifying theory;
It stands to reason that changes in parts of the whole can be used to
describe changes in other parts of the whole.
Astrology is a language.
I agree with the power of connectivity and symbols, which
play a role in astrology.
Symbols are means to describe ideas.

Connectivity does seem to be the essence of astrology.

Can you accept a universe that seems completely free to do whatever you
want, but in which everything that is possible to do is just there, always.

Our lives are more a journey than significant in an ontological way.
Even though the experience of the journey does add up ;)

Think of a state-space, where every single point (mathematical points,
so infinite ones) experiences interaction with all those points around it.

Sums being greater than wholes, seems nice.