Salmon on the Thorns update
2018-08-14 05:01:53 UTC
I just added a new entry at the end of the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but
it mostly summarizes material that I have
already posted to these newsgroups in
the last month.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-08-15 03:35:20 UTC
I just added a new entry at the end of the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but
it mostly summarizes material that I have
already posted to these newsgroups in
the last month.
One thing I forgot to mention in that update isthat
yesterday (Monday) I chose a CD to play by running my finger
across a rack of CDs and picking one at random.
The CD that I picked was Sarah McLachlan’s EP
The Freedom Sessions, and of course I played it.
David Dalton
2018-08-17 23:41:29 UTC
I just added a new entry at the end of the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but
it mostly summarizes material that I have
already posted to these newsgroups in
the last month.
In that update I said that I had been feeling calm
and centred and had been having very few
spontaneous perineum clicks.

As of today that partly ended, I am now a bit
wobbly, but still am experiencing very few
spontaneous perineum clicks.

Of course since I am wobbly I will not consume
alcohol tonight, but it already fell in the period
of 1--9 days before full moon during which I
abstain from alcohol each lunar month.

However I will not take any extra medication.
David Dalton
2018-08-18 04:19:46 UTC
I just added a new entry at the end of the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but
it mostly summarizes material that I have
already posted to these newsgroups in
the last month.
In that update I said that I had been feeling calm
and centred and had been having very few
spontaneous perineum clicks.
As of today that partly ended, I am now a bit
wobbly, but still am experiencing very few
spontaneous perineum clicks.
Of course since I am wobbly I will not consume
alcohol tonight, but it already fell in the period
of 1--9 days before full moon during which I
abstain from alcohol each lunar month.
However I will not take any extra medication.
I feel steadier tonight.

Supposedly the popthroughs are coming on from
most covered to least covered and the one in
progress covers 300 million. But I don’t know
why I am posting that after so many failed attempts.
David Dalton
2018-08-18 04:25:28 UTC
[...]
I’m like Sisyphus rolling the moon rock up the hill
or the boy who cried wolf, but maybe this time
the wolf will come.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
David, what time do they let you out in the main yard?
Bassos
2018-08-18 17:26:30 UTC
[...]
/roar.
and then the result is Katy Perry; ffs

really no-one else who made an actually listenable song besides that one ?

/wish MJ was still alive.
David Dalton
2018-08-20 00:59:34 UTC
[...]
That was another fake activation sequence, but
I am trying again on this World Humanitarian Day,
expecting some to be rejected.
dagnabit
2018-08-20 02:01:04 UTC
(in
Post by David Dalton
(in
Post by David Dalton
(in
Post by David Dalton
[...]
because of the cataract in my right eye, for
a second, I read that as world humiliation day.
David Dalton
2018-08-20 03:45:34 UTC
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Popthrough negotiation took about five hours,
and popthrough activation began 24 minutes
ago, coming on from most covered to least
covered, with the first one now still in progress.
But since I am supposed to be covered by
all the popthroughs, if I am not affected at all
I will suspect that this is another fake activation
sequence.
David Dalton
2018-08-20 06:15:10 UTC
)
[...]
World Humanitarian Day ends in Vancouver in
45 minutes.
Post by David Dalton
Popthrough negotiation took about five hours,
and popthrough activation began 24 minutes
ago, coming on from most covered to least
covered, with the first one now still in progress.
But since I am supposed to be covered by
all the popthroughs, if I am not affected at all
I will suspect that this is another fake activation
sequence.
OK, the popthrough healing circle prescription
subcomponents have to be done in sequence but
the rest of the popthrough material can be done
in parallel, and that is in progress, and the
main healing circle prescription adjustments
and the main species balance negotiation have
to wait for that to conclude. The remaining
four components material (funnel, Sarah
stuff, assisted shaktipat, and evolution)
are also happening in parallel, with the Sarah
stuff that was accepted now supposedly on,
the list of assisted shaktipat recipients now
being expanded, and the evolution idea
gathering now in progress.

As for effects on me, for the first popthrough
I felt nothing except a slight sensation of
binding on my hands, for the second popthrough
I had cold flow in my feet, and now that a lot
of stuff is in progress I have felt some flow
through my hands.