Correspondences
Corey White
2016-11-04 01:34:58 UTC
The system of Kabbalah I created maps numbers to words. I’m trying to prove that numbers are basically just variables, and any problem can have more than one answer. I’m sure its true, but the education system doesn’t want people to know this.

My problem was assigning numbers to the words we normally use instead of the numeric symbols 1 through 10. To do this each letter is given one unique number. The numerical values for all the letters in a word are added together. So o+n+e=1, and t+w+o=2. That’s all there is too it! For consistency and completeness all of the letters have one unique number.

This didn’t require the entire alphabet. In fact only 16 letters are needed to make any number. Here is a chart with the solution:.

E = -2
F = -6
G = 0
H = -7
I = 7
L = 9
N = 2
O = 1
R = 4
S = 3
T = 10
U = 5
V = 6
W = -9
X = -4
Z = -3

Here are the first 11 numbers spelled out with this:

(zero) = (-3 + -2 + 4 + 1)

(one) = (1 + 2 + -2)

(two) = (10 + -9 + 1)

(three) = (10 + -7 + 4 + -2 + -2)

(four) = (-6 + 1 + 5 + 4)

(five) = (-6 + 7 + 6 + -2)

(six) = (3 + 7 + -4)

(seven) = (3 + -2 + 6 + -2 + 2)

(eight) = (-2 + 7 + 0 + -7 + 10)

(nine) = (2 + 7 + 1 + -2)

(ten) = (10 + -2 + 2)

To make this work we need the addition of a new mathematical symbol. The symbol is the colon, :

The colon multiplies the word it is to the right of two by ten. So, one:two would be read as, (one*ten)+two

If you find this useful, let me know what you figure out. Visit my home page here: https://goo.gl/hDrmZj
Corey White
2016-11-04 22:59:03 UTC
Post by Corey White
[...]
If I take this idea an expand upon it by using the same values for each character with other words we find something rather interesting. To do this I took a list of words 5 letters long or less, and removed all of the words containing letters not in the scope of my correspondence. The point isn't yet to say there is a connection between each word. That only comes after we give them new deffinitions.

Here, take a look:

39 trill
38 still
36 tilt