I SAID SUPPLEMENTARY, NOT SUPPOSITORY
2010-01-05 20:55:49 UTC
When chiding veterans illiterate Percy Pervert on some of his illiteracies,
we argued about supplementary material being set-off from the main sentence
clause. Anal Percy, however, thinking about his faggot lovers, hears
"suppository." GO FIGURE!!
--
Don't let your son go down on me.
--Elton John
Miguel Alberto
2010-01-06 11:30:08 UTC
Have you heard of "Spoonerisms"? There was a professor in the
University of Georgia who often accidentally switched the first
syllables of his words.

The "Lodge" claims to be the "sole repository of the sacred mysteries".
It is the "role suppository of the macred systeries".

Anyway, communist Czechoslovakia confirmed this suppression in America,
and, like a "chip on the shoulder", Dr. Stanislav Grof came as an open
public repository of the sacred mysteries, http://www.holotropic.com ,
and the "Lodge" didn't dare "knock that chip off".

The "sacred mysteries" are sufficiently profaned in Dr. Grof's
"Adventure of Self Discovery". On page 170 and 171 the physical
techniques are exposed, also including Baptism, like the Gitmo baptism,
which replaced the highly illegal LSD used in the Clockwork Orange
treatment.

On page 111 there is a list of the organizations who kept these sacred
mysteries, including the "Lodge" who's name isn't capitalized,
presumably to avoid law suit.

Unfortunately, Dr. Grof refrained from explaining the technical
physiological mechanisms involved, muscarinic vagal stimulation
awakening the brain, but, the sacred mysteries are sufficiently profaned
for us to continue where he left off.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-30 13:20:42 UTC
When chiding veterans illiterate Percy Pervert on some of his illiteracies, we argued about supplementary material being set-off from the main sentence clause.  Anal Percy, however, thinking about his faggot lovers, hears "suppository."  GO FIGURE!!
This proves canuks are queer.
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-06 16:02:23 UTC