Looking for a teacher
halv
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Hi folks,

I'm looking for some help in Magick. I did self initiation up to
adeptus minor and now I'm stucked. I used a lot of systems,
mostly Crowley. My first teacher accidently got lost. Since
almost six years I'm at Sol Invictus, successful in life and
business, but nothing happens personal anymore.

Any ideas?
V.v.v.v.v.V
Mike Duffy
2016-05-20 17:15:54 UTC
[...] My first teacher accidently got lost.
Any ideas?
Not really, but I am intrigued by 'got lost'. Do you mean physically
missing, or just 'lost in the weeds'?
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
halv
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Guten Tag, Sir.
Post by Mike Duffy
[...] My first teacher accidently got lost.
Any ideas?
Not really, but I am intrigued by 'got lost'. Do you mean physically
missing, or just 'lost in the weeds'?
I really mean I can't get in touch with him. I got books and
scripts from him, mostly PDF by using email.

I actually got stuck with the Abramelin works to get in contact
with the HGA. I found a awesome German translation, but I really
don't get it.
V.v.v.v.v.V
Kaydon
2016-08-06 21:54:32 UTC
Post by halv
I actually got stuck with the Abramelin works to get in contact
with the HGA. I found a awesome German translation, but I really
don't get it.
The Abramelin can be looked at as an application of Raja Yoga. You'll
likely be well served by learning a bit about Raja Yoga, what it
requires, then form your own Ritual around it.

The Abramelin suggests quite rigid devotion fo up to 18 months, and
such can be difficult to do in this day and age.

2-4 hours a day is enough, devoting that time entirely to The Work. The
rest of the day, all thoughts, words and deeds are best carried out
with the awareness they all originate with your Source (or HGA).
j***@gmail.com
2016-08-27 22:23:40 UTC
Yah I'm new at this stuff so are u a teacher now?
Cause I need one
Elder Therion
2016-08-29 23:27:04 UTC
[...] My first teacher accidently got lost.
Any ideas?
Greetings!
I am open to taking on a limited number of students, and/or apprentices either online or in person, but I am very selective about who I work with. I have over 25 years of experience as an academic Occultist and life coach. I am a writer and historian, with advanced degrees in Psychology, anthropology, and advanced studies, with specializations in Transpersonal Psychology, interdisciplinary anthropology, theosophy, and transformative studies.
Where are you located?
Blessings,
ElderTherion
***@gmail.com
You can also reach me directly by sms or call at: (330)937-5320
My Public Figure FB Page: http://facebook.com/eldertherion
Group page: http://facebook.com/innersanctumguild

Bassos
2016-06-02 11:55:58 UTC
Post by halv
Hi folks,
I'm looking for some help in Magick.
Ok.

What do you specifically want to have magick do for you that you feel
you cannot accomplish in a mundane way ?
Post by halv
I did self initiation up to adeptus minor and now I'm stucked.
So you want Golden Dawn stuff, without the group stuff ?

Seems strange.
Post by halv
I used a lot of systems, mostly Crowley. My first teacher accidently got lost.
So both Crowley and a person to follow, while Crowley is about choosing
yourself, and not following someone else ?
Post by halv
Since almost six years I'm at Sol Invictus, successful in life and
business, but nothing happens personal anymore.
You choose to do what happens.

Be it to you or through you.

What does successful in life mean ?
Post by halv