Automatic Writing (Read Me)
Corey White
2016-10-19 17:14:10 UTC
I created this file while I was in a mental hospital, and I use it for the most part to write fiction. The idea is to use the abstract writing prompts in the file to inspire you and create an altered state of consciousness while writing. Basically, even if you don't know what to say you can take a line from one of these files and let the story write itself. In essence, Automatic writing.

The files were too big to host as one file on Google Groups, so I divided it into 5,000 line sections. Still, they are too big to comfortably read on Google Groups unless you click the view original button. Most people will be able to easily read it through a news group client, but if none of these options work you can find the file here in alphabetical order:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/plain_textDB.txt
Kaydon
2016-10-21 19:53:53 UTC
Post by Corey White
I created this file while I was in a mental hospital, and I use it
for the most part to write fiction. The idea is to use the abstract
writing prompts in the file to inspire you and create an altered
state of consciousness while writing. Basically, even if you don't
know what to say you can take a line from one of these files and let
the story write itself. In essence, Automatic writing.
The files were too big to host as one file on Google Groups, so I
divided it into 5,000 line sections. Still, they are too big to
comfortably read on Google Groups unless you click the view original
button. Most people will be able to easily read it through a news
group client, but if none of these options work you can find the file
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/plain_textDB.txt

Using one of the files for prompts, here's what I got

The night was bleak and we could hear the rain gently pattering on the
rooftop. It brought to mind the last time an earthquake and
thunderstorm had struck at the same time. "Maybe he wasn't dead", The
thought came as if from nowhere but this time accompanied by a faint
twang of excitement.
Corey White
2016-10-31 20:47:28 UTC
That's bad ass.
Corey White
2016-11-03 17:13:24 UTC
Post by Corey White
I created this file while I was in a mental hospital, and I use it for the most part to write fiction. The idea is to use the abstract writing prompts in the file to inspire you and create an altered state of consciousness while writing. Basically, even if you don't know what to say you can take a line from one of these files and let the story write itself. In essence, Automatic writing.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/plain_textDB.txt
Link to data in random order:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Treatz/phiction_phreak/master/random.txt