PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR COLONEL THIS VETERANS' DAY
2017-11-07 17:07:10 UTC
Thanks to the men and women who served this great country.
Remember us this Veterans' Day!
Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-07 19:13:17 UTC
Checkmate! In article <1LlMB.96082$***@fx40.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Thanks to the men and women who served this great country.
Remember us this Veterans' Day!
I was drafted...
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-08 02:22:19 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Thanks to the men and women who served this great country.
Remember us this Veterans' Day!
I was drafted...
I was already in for Nam.
Nam was the cream on the cake, sorta speakin'.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-08 02:28:15 UTC
Thanks to the men and women who served this great country.
Remember us this Veterans' Day!
For those of you who choose not to remember us this Veterans' Day, please fuck orf.
Thank you.