open letter to Nagasiva
Bassos
2016-03-25 18:14:58 UTC
Hey dude,

My magick works cos of going through anyone elses preconceptions.

You have experienced that, back when.

How does your magick <works> ?

Bassos.
(worst poster on usenet; King of alt.magick; etc etc)
Bassos

Space is big and empty and lonely.
The One
2016-03-25 21:22:01 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
Hey dude,
My magick works cos of going through anyone elses preconceptions.
You have experienced that, back when.
How does your magick <works> ?
Bassos.
(worst poster on usenet; King of alt.magick; etc etc)
http://youtu.be/QOw7EuiFz0k
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Bassos
2016-03-25 21:39:32 UTC
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
Hey dude,
My magick works cos of going through anyone elses preconceptions.
You have experienced that, back when.
How does your magick <works> ?
Bassos.
(worst poster on usenet; King of alt.magick; etc etc)
http://youtu.be/QOw7EuiFz0k
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara

Cration starts with a house.

A place to create six dimensions of space.

Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.

Now you go...
The One
2016-03-29 14:06:10 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
Hey dude,
My magick works cos of going through anyone elses preconceptions.
You have experienced that, back when.
How does your magick <works> ?
Bassos.
(worst poster on usenet; King of alt.magick; etc etc)
http://youtu.be/QOw7EuiFz0k
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cration starts with a house.
A place to create six dimensions of space.
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Now you go...
Page 68 line 28 of The Sinister Signpost has the only word as "go"
LOOK AT THAT S CAR GO!

The Natural Philosopher
2016-03-29 14:18:30 UTC
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
http://youtu.be/GqyposaQWnI
What if Genesis is allegory?
The One
2016-03-29 14:56:04 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
http://youtu.be/GqyposaQWnI
What if Genesis is allegory?
William Drummond said that the Christian will see allegory relating to Jesus all over the scripture, yet turn around and claim scripture to be literal when it suits them, accepting no allegory.

http://www.tattoobite.com/owl-heart-with-key-tattoo-design/
Bassos
2016-03-31 20:33:45 UTC
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
http://youtu.be/GqyposaQWnI
What if Genesis is allegory?
William Drummond said that the Christian will see allegory relating to Jesus all over the scripture,
yet turn around and claim scripture to be literal when it suits them, accepting no allegory.
The breshith bara reference is to the hebrew first words of genesis.

Have you at least read crowley's work on breshith ?
should be available on hermetic.com

The zohar version i read was better, so perhaps pick up a copy of the
zohar somewhere online.
The One
2016-04-01 21:34:40 UTC
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
http://youtu.be/GqyposaQWnI
What if Genesis is allegory?
William Drummond said that the Christian will see allegory relating to Jesus all over the scripture,
yet turn around and claim scripture to be literal when it suits them, accepting no allegory.
The breshith bara reference is to the hebrew first words of genesis.
Have you at least read crowley's work on breshith ?
should be available on hermetic.com
The zohar version i read was better, so perhaps pick up a copy of the
zohar somewhere online.
Not necessary.
Whatever I will do will be in step with established wisdom literature.
DNA, ya know ;-)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.kibology/1w5ILTDEfsk/w4Xs_EmOgZkJ
"When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside who had the ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit... After he died the Oracle prophesied his return and that his coming would hail the destruction of the Matrix, end the war,and bring freedom to our people."
The One
2016-04-01 21:38:20 UTC
Post by The One
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
[...]
whoops almost forgot

Leo "101,202,333" Sgouros
Little Me

Little Me
Leonidas by Grace of God Emperor
You have one of my nyms there but none of my words!
Little Me
2016-09-02 18:39:35 UTC
<snip>
Post by Leonidas by Grace of God Emperor
Post by Little Me
--
Little Me
You have one of my nyms there but none of my words!
I am sure you have been using my nym, thinking it was yours.
Little Me
Leonidas by Grace of God Emperor
I have no problem with "the great merging". Maybe the future doesn't *need* to know certain things. ;-)
Little Me
2016-09-02 00:37:32 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
What if Genesis is allegory?
What if its homilect?
What if its occult?
What if its remnants and echoes of stories told from parents to
children?
What if its a story?
What if its silly?
What if its divine?

Oh the what ifs you can if you what?
Little Me
Little Me
2016-09-02 00:34:10 UTC
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cration starts with a house.
The first letter is a bet, not a house.
Post by Bassos
A place to create six dimensions of space.
The last time I went into a house I did not see
anyone creating even one dimension of space, never mind six.
Post by Bassos
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Well, I guess you're saying that because some people write a litte
Tav at the bottom of a Tarot Card many people call 'The World'.
Post by Bassos
Now you go...
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
And its also long and rectangular at the bottom of a keyboard.
Little Me
Bassos
2016-09-03 23:17:44 UTC
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
The first letter is a bet, not a house.
Nice bait, i give it a 6.5 out of ten.

Bet means house in hebrew.
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
A place to create six dimensions of space.
The last time I went into a house
Did you visit my now somewhat neglected bar on the moon ?

Did you see the people still sitting there ?

What colour is the ring on the long dude ?
Post by Little Me
I did not see anyone creating even one dimension of space, never mind six.
Heh.

At the creation of reality there was no I there.

In fact;
IT ....
needed creation to even get a glimpse.

Have you seen the feet of God ?

What does the girl that dances there actually look like ?

I see her, but mostly just incorporated the dancing part.

kinda akin to :

Easy answer:

We are dancer.

/declare victory and go away.
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Well, I guess you're saying that because some people write a litte
Tav at the bottom of a Tarot Card many people call 'The World'.
Nah dude.

Tav in Breshitav is the world that is created.

Beth house, that is a place to create the ultiverse.
Resh is the fire needed to make things move.
Shin is the internal fire that enlivens reality.(why we experience life)
Yud should be in there to make the fire a spark, otherwise shin just burns.
That makes the start of our uni-verse.
Together they make the six directions of space, AND the spark in every
single part of that same reality.

All the parts, so also in every human parts.
and our planet.
and our solar system.

Such Hubris of humans to think our universe would interact random.

Love.

The chance of union.

All parts of the Ultiverse seeks to join with every other part.

That is the nature of reality.
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Now you go...
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
And its also long and rectangular at the bottom of a keyboard.
You know nothing.

Visit interstellar space for real, and feel the breath-gasping empty.

friggin noob.
The Dong
2016-09-04 19:15:26 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
The first letter is a bet, not a house.
Nice bait, i give it a 6.5 out of ten.
Bet means house in hebrew.
No it doesn't.
Bayit means house in Hebrew. Bet, Yod, Tav.

So one of the eventual derivations from the root letter can get you to
Bayit. But the first letter of Beraishit is not a house.

SO once again, creation does not start with a house, but with a bet.

<snip nonsense>
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Well, I guess you're saying that because some people write a litte
Tav at the bottom of a Tarot Card many people call 'The World'.
Nah dude.
Tav in Breshitav is the world that is created.
What is a Breshitav? Sounds like something that floats in a bath.
Post by Bassos
Beth house, that is a place to create the ultiverse.
The what?
Post by Bassos
Resh is the fire needed to make things move.
It is? Why?
Post by Bassos
Shin is the internal fire that enlivens reality.(why we experience life)
It is? Why? Shin means 'tooth'. I can see that I consume stuff with my
teeth, is that you mean? We live to eat?
Post by Bassos
Yud should be in there to make the fire a spark, otherwise shin just burns.
You're making this up as you go along?
Post by Bassos
That makes the start of our uni-verse.
I still don't know what an ultiverse is, and now we have uni-verse?
This is starting to feel like Dr Seuss.
Post by Bassos
Together they make the six directions of space, AND the spark in every
single part of that same reality.
This is becoming quite silly.
Post by Bassos
All the parts, so also in every human parts.
and our planet.
and our solar system.
Huh?
Post by Bassos
Such Hubris of humans to think our universe would interact random.
Love.
What do you mean by love?
Please be specific.
Post by Bassos
The chance of union.
That's love?
Post by Bassos
All parts of the Ultiverse seeks to join with every other part.
I am having visions of a Roman orgy? Or something in the Playboy mansion
in the 60s.

Is that what you mean?
Post by Bassos
That is the nature of reality.
Wow. Reality is a free for all orgy, with everything trying to copulate
with everything?

You have quite a merialistic view of life.
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Now you go...
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
And its also long and rectangular at the bottom of a keyboard.
You know nothing.
That's quite something to know nothing.
I do hope to achieve that one day.

But I am far from that pinnacle.
Post by Bassos
Visit interstellar space for real, and feel the breath-gasping empty.
friggin noob.
friggin moron.
The Dong with A Luminous Nose
Little Me
2016-09-04 20:41:47 UTC
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
The first letter is a bet, not a house.
Nice bait, i give it a 6.5 out of ten.
Bet means house in hebrew.
No it doesn't.
Bayit means house in Hebrew. Bet, Yod, Tav.
So one of the eventual derivations from the root letter can get you to
Bayit. But the first letter of Beraishit is not a house.
SO once again, creation does not start with a house, but with a bet.
<snip nonsense>
Yeah. It's a bet.

But the word Bayit does *also* start with a bet.
So we can create a correspondence there. But not the way moron did it.

But, Dong, let's throw a pearl out here now. I know, I know. But still.

The word "Beraishit".

That is "Bet", "Raish", "Aleph", "Shin", "Yod", "Tav".

So let's pry that word apart a little...

The first letter is a "Bet".
And...the last two letters are... yes.. they are...

*drum roll*

"Yod" and "Tav".

And what does that spell? "Bet", "Yod", "Tav"?
Bayit. Which actually does mean "house".

And the middle three letters.. what do they spell?

"Raish", "Aleph", "Shin"?
Rosh, which means "Head".

So the "Head" is in the "House"?

Wait, lets look at the first letter by itself?

A Bet with a dot in the middle of it..

Do we have an infinite recursion of some sort happening here?

But, moron, what does that mean? Nah, on second thoughts don't answer
that. It will only be annoying.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Well, I guess you're saying that because some people write a litte
Tav at the bottom of a Tarot Card many people call 'The World'.
Nah dude.
Tav in Breshitav is the world that is created.
What is a Breshitav? Sounds like something that floats in a bath.
*snort*
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Beth house, that is a place to create the ultiverse.
The what?
And ultiverse! Its like a universe, but ultier.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Resh is the fire needed to make things move.
It is? Why?
According to AC, Resh is:

"a Head reversed. The seat of the human consciousness, which is Solar,
pertaining to Tipharet is in the head." Resh is the Solar letter. In
shape it is merely a big Yod, implying the brain as an expansion of the
Spermatozoon", ["777 and Other Qabbalistic Writings", AC, p51]

And of the three mother letters, its Shin that represents fire. Isn't
it? The triple tongue of flame. made out of three Yods.

All these Yods. All this Spermatozoon.

I wonder if that is what is in the "house"? That large Solar Letter.
That Big Yod.

Ooooooh.. Now I wonder what that "house" is..

You know with the giant Spetmatozoon in it..

You think that could be happening inside the first letter? Man, I hope
they drew the curtains.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Shin is the internal fire that enlivens reality.(why we experience life)
It is? Why? Shin means 'tooth'. I can see that I consume stuff with my
teeth, is that you mean? We live to eat?
Well, the three fangs of the molar perhaps? [ibid]
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Yud should be in there to make the fire a spark, otherwise shin just burns.
Oooooh. All that spematozoon. The Raish, The three Yods of the Shin.

Spraying everywhere? Inside that "Bayit".
Post by Bassos
That makes the start of our uni-verse.
Ejaculation? Spermatozoon?
Post by Bassos
Together they make the six directions of space, AND the spark in every
single part of that same reality.
This is becoming quite silly.
And sticky.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
All the parts, so also in every human parts.
and our planet.
and our solar system.
Huh?
All that rhythmic motion, building up and up and up.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Such Hubris of humans to think our universe would interact random.
Love.
What do you mean by love?
Please be specific.
Yes.. Very very specific.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
The chance of union.
That's love?
That ecstacy.

That Rosh in That Bayit.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
All parts of the Ultiverse seeks to join with every other part.
I am having visions of a Roman orgy? Or something in the Playboy mansion
in the 60s.
Is that what you mean?
Happening everywhere, all the time.

Even in that first letter, infinitely recursing.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
That is the nature of reality.
Wow. Reality is a free for all orgy, with everything trying to copulate
with everything?
You have quite a merialistic view of life.
I think you meant materialistic.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Now you go...
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
And its also long and rectangular at the bottom of a keyboard.
You know nothing.
That's quite something to know nothing.
I do hope to achieve that one day.
But I am far from that pinnacle.
Far far away.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Visit interstellar space for real, and feel the breath-gasping empty.
friggin noob.
friggin moron.
One born every minute.
Little Me
Bassos
2016-09-05 16:26:15 UTC
Post by Little Me
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
But the word Bayit does *also* start with a bet.
So we can create a correspondence there. But not the way moron did it.
But, Dong, let's throw a pearl out here now. I know, I know. But still.
The word "Beraishit".
That is "Bet", "Raish", "Aleph", "Shin", "Yod", "Tav".
So let's pry that word apart a little...
The first letter is a "Bet".
And...the last two letters are... yes.. they are...
*drum roll*
"Yod" and "Tav".
And what does that spell? "Bet", "Yod", "Tav"?
Bayit. Which actually does mean "house".
I accept your apology.

morons indeed.
S***@somwhere.com
2016-09-06 22:02:15 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
But the word Bayit does *also* start with a bet.
So we can create a correspondence there. But not the way moron did it.
But, Dong, let's throw a pearl out here now. I know, I know. But still.
The word "Beraishit".
That is "Bet", "Raish", "Aleph", "Shin", "Yod", "Tav".
So let's pry that word apart a little...
The first letter is a "Bet".
And...the last two letters are... yes.. they are...
*drum roll*
"Yod" and "Tav".
And what does that spell? "Bet", "Yod", "Tav"?
Bayit. Which actually does mean "house".
I accept your apology.
morons indeed.
From the vault, posted to USENET in 1999. Spelling mistakes and all.
Seems relevant to this question about the first letter.

Note: Bet, is also the first letter of the Sefer Yetzirah; the below is
commentary on what that could mean.

Note: Elohim appears 32 times in the story of creation to be
particularly significant in relation to the 32 paths on the tree of
life. And the order I wrote them out, as it was written out in this
difficult text, is the order they appear in the creation myth. But it
also should be noted that "Elohim said" ten times. "Elohim made" three
times. "Elohim saw" seven times.

Date: 1999/06/29

<snip>

I am going to try and transate from the Ra'bad's introductory comments
on the Sefer Yetsirah. Now his introduction is 19 pages long. I am going
to translate up to where the fifty gates are listed in relation to
specific lines from Job.

My Hebrew is really not that good; and so I claim no accuracy whatsoever
in the translation. Do not base any academic confidence on my translation.
That being said I am sure that a reasonable amount will be successfully
translated.

From the Sefer Yetsirah, Published by the Press of the "Yeshivat Kol
Yehuda" for the Dissemination of the study of the Kabbalah, PO BOX 14168,
The Old City, Jerusalem Israel, 1990

my comments or Hebrew words that correspond to my translation in brackets.

Chapter 1

"In thirty two pathways (ntivot)". (The word 'in' in English is the letter
Bet in Hebrew and the first letter of the Hebrew Bible is Bet and the
first word is Beraishit). The 'bet' in "In thirty..." is like the 'bet' of
'In the beginning." Its elucidation can be seen in the phrase "The
beginning of wisdom is the awe of The Name" - from which depends the
energy of material reality. And these are the thirty-two energies that are
called in the name of God (Elohim). And these are them in the order of the
verses that are in the first portion of the portion of Genesis:

(1) In the beginning Elohim created...
(2) And the spirit of Elohim hovered...
(3) Elohim said "Let there be light"...
(4) Elohim saw that the light was good...
(5) Elohim seperated between the light...
(6) Elohim called to the light: "Day"...
(7) Elohim said let there be a firmanent...
(8) Elohim made the firmanent...
(9) Elohim called to the firmanent Heavens...
(10) Elohim said "Let the waters be gathered...
(11) Elohim called to the dry land "Earth"...
(12) Elohim saw that it was good...
(13) Elohim said "Let the earth sprout vegetation...
(14) Elohim saw that it was good...
(15) Elohim said "Let there be luminaries...
(16) Elohim made the two luminaries...
(17) Elohim set them in the firmanent of the heavens...
(18) Elohim saw it was good...
(19) Elohim said "Let the waters teem...
(20) Elohim created the sea monsters...
(21) Elohim saw it was good...
(22) Elohim blessed them saying "Be fruitful and multiply...
(23) Elohim said "Let the earth bring forth...
(24) Elohim made the beasts of the earth...
(25) Elohim saw it was good...
(26) Elohim said "Let us make man...
(27) Elohim created man...
(28) In the image (Tzelem) of Elohim he created him...
(29) Elohim blessed them...
(30) Elohim said "Be fruitful and multiply...
(31) Elohim said "Behold I have given to you...
(32) Elohim saw all that he had made...

And it is already known in the wisdom of the celestial philosophers that
there is one common substance (chomer) and it is the substance (nosah) for
the four elements and it is called in the Greek language "Hyuli". And the
materiality of this substance is that it is not like all materials that be
found. All other materials can be seperated into two categories of common
energy. This can be understood through a metaphor - like an ear of corn in
the corn, or the teeth of a one-day old baby. But the corn currently does
not have the ear, and neither does a one-day old baby have teeth. And when
they come out from the the energy to the active they have departed from
the first energy. However to recall the substance (chomer), that is the
Hyuli does not depart from its state clothed in the four elements and
there has been no time from the times that would order the elemental
energies from it. And hence it is said about this substance that it is
neither potential or kinetic energy, but it proffered in its own
materiality between that which is potential and that which is kinetic, and
it is the end and the beginning of all that is found. And all that is
found from the upper crown and below - not all of it can be found - rather
from its axiom and its materiality, and it can not be judged by any other
category, not from the category of prescence and abscence - because it is
the beginning of all materiality. And it is called the language of the
prophets 'Golem' as it is said "..?.. (galami) they saw your eyes". The
elucidation is he (..?..) (golem) of wisdom is the yod. Because he is like
golem without form but he is ready to accept all forms, they saw your eyes
and on your book everything will be written. The explanation is that text
(Chokmah) and number (Tiferent) and telling (ateret) because of the wisdom
(chokmah). That is, the yod in it will be written and formed and
all actually above and below.

The days were formed and not one in them, they are the six days of
creation (ma'aseh) from Binah and below. As it is said to you - The Name
is the greatness (Gedulah), the severe (Gevurah), the beauty (tiferet),
the victory (netzach) and the splendour (Hod) that is in all the heavens.
And behold six names that are active in the six days of creation.

The elucidation is this - Each one of these six names was actively working
for day one and then all. And not one in them. The elucidation - And it
was not written with an Aleph...

--
That was all I translated at the time so many years ago. Kind of
interesting though.
Bassos
2016-09-07 15:10:08 UTC
Post by S***@somwhere.com
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
But the word Bayit does *also* start with a bet.
So we can create a correspondence there. But not the way moron did it.
But, Dong, let's throw a pearl out here now. I know, I know. But still.
The word "Beraishit".
That is "Bet", "Raish", "Aleph", "Shin", "Yod", "Tav".
So let's pry that word apart a little...
The first letter is a "Bet".
And...the last two letters are... yes.. they are...
*drum roll*
"Yod" and "Tav".
And what does that spell? "Bet", "Yod", "Tav"?
Bayit. Which actually does mean "house".
I accept your apology.
morons indeed.
From the vault, posted to USENET in 1999. Spelling mistakes and all.
Who posted that ?

reference seems needed if you just wholesale post what someone else wrote.
Post by S***@somwhere.com
Seems relevant to this question about the first letter.
Heh;
in that first link about beth; the full spelling of beth is beth yud tav.

Thus beth means house for people that understand esoterical hebrew.

Beth then also means:
bytydtv
bet yud tav yud daleth tav vav, which is then also fractal, but
(bad/bed) depends on the initial words.

Any serious student of QBL understands the fractal nature of hebrew words.
Post by S***@somwhere.com
Note: Bet, is also the first letter of the Sefer Yetzirah; the below is
commentary on what that could mean.
Note: Elohim appears 32 times in the story of creation to be
particularly significant in relation to the 32 paths on the tree of
life. And the order I wrote them out, as it was written out in this
difficult text, is the order they appear in the creation myth. But it
also should be noted that "Elohim said" ten times. "Elohim made" three
times. "Elohim saw" seven times.
This is good.

3 horizontals.
7 verictals
12 diagonals.

how does one spell alhim ?

Aleph lamed is the 31 part.
that is pronounced AL.
like in AL-ways.
not pronounced el as in english eel.

Alhim, shows us your letterz!
Kaydon
2016-10-03 11:59:24 UTC
Post by Little Me
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Beth house, that is a place to create the ultiverse.
The what?
And ultiverse! Its like a universe, but ultier.
It's gems like this that bring me to AM.

Bassos
2016-09-05 16:19:58 UTC
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
<snip>
Post by Bassos
Post by The One
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
Breshith bara
Cr(e)ation starts with a house.
The first letter is a bet, not a house.
Nice bait, i give it a 6.5 out of ten.
Bet means house in hebrew.
No it doesn't.
Bayit means house in Hebrew. Bet, Yod, Tav.
http://www.inner.org/hebleter/bet.htm

I use my memory of the zohar to feel the meaning of breshith bara ath
alhim, or such,

That is bound to be less formal, but internally correct.

It is your job to enhance what you find, or attempt to destroy the
indestructible.

Either way is fine.

one of those ways is far moar effective.
Post by The Dong
So one of the eventual derivationsfrom the root letter can get you to
Bayit. But the first letter of Beraishit is not a house.
It is about creating a space where something can happen.

Call that a house, or a place, or a universe.

Genesis does not start with aleph; what does the zohar claim about that ?
Post by The Dong
SO once again, creation does not start with a house, but with a bet.
So literal.

Beth is the impression, not the idea.
Post by The Dong
<snip nonsense>
Hehe, too scary for ya ?
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Needs some fire to get movement in Tav, the world.
Well, I guess you're saying that because some people write a litte
Tav at the bottom of a Tarot Card many people call 'The World'.
Nah dude.
Tav in Breshitav is the world that is created.
What is a Breshitav? Sounds like something that floats in a bath.
It is breshit with an added av from tav, that seems obvious.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Beth house, that is a place to create the ultiverse.
The what?
Universe of universes of universes.
so a multiverse is akin to a universe of universes.
ultiverse is once moar meta.

soo ez.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Resh is the fire needed to make things move.
It is? Why?
Coz without movement (fire) a universe would not come to be, coz just
stay still, doing nothing, as a point.

soo ez ...
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Shin is the internal fire that enlivens reality.(why we experience life)
It is? Why?
http://www.inner.org/hebleter/shin.htm

Shin is the mystical fire, as contrasted with physical fire.
Physical fire is fire by friction, mystical fire is more idea related.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Yud should be in there to make the fire a spark, otherwise shin just burns.
You're making this up as you go along?
Sure.

Just rehashing what someone else wrote seems silly.

Even just rehashing what i myself wrote seems outdated.

Do you agree ?
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
That makes the start of our uni-verse.
Together they make the six directions of space, AND the spark in every
single part of that same reality.
This is becoming quite silly.
Way beyond you anyway.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
All the parts, so also in every human parts.
and our planet.
and our solar system.
Huh?
See ?
way beyond you.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Such Hubris of humans to think our universe would interact random.
Love.
What do you mean by love?
Please be specific.
The feeling of union of subject and object, sometimes also the 'desire'
for such union, even though that is more longing than actually joining.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
The chance of union.
That's love?
The chance if not love, the union is because of love.
The essential feeling of being one with everything else.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
All parts of the Ultiverse seeks to join with every other part.
I am having visions of a Roman orgy? Or something in the Playboy mansion
in the 60s.
Is that what you mean?
Sure, that too.

shows you where you choose to reside in your mind.

could have just as easily been union of humankind into a human star,
like ben rowe described.

but noo, you stay close to your core, and just write about sex.

kewl story brah.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
That is the nature of reality.
Wow. Reality is a free for all orgy, with everything trying to copulate
with everything?
You have quite a merialistic view of life.
Your pre-occupation with sex is showing.
Post by The Dong
Post by Bassos
Post by Little Me
Post by Bassos
Now you go...
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Space is big and empty and lonely.
And its also long and rectangular at the bottom of a keyboard.
You know nothing.
That's quite something to know nothing.
I do hope to achieve that one day.
But I am far from that pinnacle.
Meh.
David Dalton
2016-03-28 02:56:33 UTC
Post by The One
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
Hey dude,
My magick works cos of going through anyone elses preconceptions.
You have experienced that, back when.
How does your magick <works> ?
Bassos.
(worst poster on usenet; King of alt.magick; etc etc)
http://youtu.be/QOw7EuiFz0k
And what if Genesis is not history but prophecy.
That reminds me of The Handler Project’s upcoming CD,
Signals from An Ancient Future, which is discussed on
http://www.jimfidler.com .
"But my thoughts are for you babe till im out of my mind,
For twenty one years is a mighty long time." (Bob Miller)