R.I.Party
2017-09-28 22:29:58 UTC
RIP Raymond Buckland, who died today at the age of 83.
Did any of you meet him?
“You can run as far/As fast as you can/Stop them bullets/
Like Superman/But, it's hopeless/You're helplessly in love" (Stacey Earle)
David Dalton
2017-09-29 00:07:41 UTC
RIP Raymond Buckland, who died today at the age of 83.
Did any of you meet him?
Did he have a favourite pub? If so I could align the pub with him,
though I am not sure if I can do that remotely or if I would have
to visit the pub.