OT: paper accepted
2017-02-24 04:17:01 UTC
This evening I heard that a paper we recently resubmitted
has been accepted. That is my second peer-reviewed
publication during my current stay at MUN. This is
important since I have opted to have my thesis be a
collection of papers with a common introduction and
conclusion and bibliography. If the paper had been
rejected that would have been bad news for my thesis,
but now I can breathe a sigh of relief and also celebrate
on the weekend (in moderation).
“My thoughts are for you, love, till I’m out of my mind
For twenty-one years is a mighty long time." (Bob Miller)
Mike Duffy
2017-02-27 18:03:07 UTC
This evening I heard that a paper we recently resubmitted
has been accepted. [...] now I can [...] celebrate
Great! Let us know when we can call you 'Doctor'.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Deborah
2017-03-05 06:15:23 UTC
This evening I heard that a paper we recently resubmitted
has been accepted. That is my second peer-reviewed
publication during my current stay at MUN. This is
important since I have opted to have my thesis be a
collection of papers with a common introduction and
conclusion and bibliography. If the paper had been
rejected that would have been bad news for my thesis,
but now I can breathe a sigh of relief and also celebrate
on the weekend (in moderation).
That is a good way to do it. If Charles Dickens had written his books
that way he'd have a doctorate too. But he wrote his weekly
instalments in a newspaper.

Best wishes as always, David :)