coinkidink?
2015-12-06 21:22:45 UTC
today i was imagining inventing a flying submarine and tonight to quote
the doctor, on doctor who "Then I'm going to invent a flying submarine!
Why?? Because no one ever has and it's annoying!". (i am laugh & laugh)
The One
2015-12-07 18:24:21 UTC
Post by x
today i was imagining inventing a flying submarine and tonight to quote
the doctor, on doctor who "Then I'm going to invent a flying submarine!
Why?? Because no one ever has and it's annoying!". (i am laugh & laugh)
Been done.
"Several years after an experiment that opened a gateway from central Florida into other dimensions, Doc Weaver, a physicist turned U.S. naval officer, adapts an alien star drive to a nuclear submarine and creates humanity's first warp-capable star ship."
http://www.amazon.com/Vorpal-Blade-Looking-Glass-Book/dp/1416555862

2015-12-07 22:04:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/2d86Ii4Z25c
yay
talishi
2016-01-22 01:06:02 UTC
Post by x
today i was imagining inventing a flying submarine and tonight to
quote the doctor, on doctor who "Then I'm going to invent a
flying submarine! Why?? Because no one ever has and it's
annoying!". (i am laugh & laugh)
Been done. "Several years after an experiment that opened a gateway
from central Florida into other dimensions, Doc Weaver, a physicist
turned U.S. naval officer, adapts an alien star drive to a nuclear
submarine and creates humanity's first warp-capable star ship."
http://www.amazon.com/Vorpal-Blade-Looking-Glass-Book/dp/1416555862
http://youtu.be/2d86Ii4Z25c
yay
Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Task Force, 1991-1942