Doing better
2009-11-18 04:04:34 UTC
Increasing Wellbutrin seems to be a good thing. It's been a week
now, and I'm not thinking about suicide all the time anymore. I
had a feeling that that was the med to adjust, and thankfully my
pdoc said it was up to me. While I don't feel spectacular, this
sure is a big relief!
-homeless lisa
Sometimes the homeless twat, constantly flirting with the enduring thought
of suicide, finds in a local dumpster or trashcan an expired prescription,
whose thoughtless owner has carelessly tossed away, blind to the fact that
medications are better off flushed down the shitter, mainly to keep those
filthy, probing, homeless hands, shit-under-the-fingernails, from getting
the rewards from medicine unearned (according to the capitalists).

Is this what we want in America, to have a drugged out homeless population
ready to commit the ultimate sin of insurrection?

GOD BLESS AMERICA, WHERE THE WHITE MAN AND WOMAN WITH CAHS REIGN SUPREME!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I am Colonel Edmund J. Burke, and I approve this message.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 14:02:14 UTC
[...]
Used drugs--you just can't say "no."