Would It be hot to talk to the entire world
Bassos
2016-04-09 13:21:48 UTC
Ola,

There are many ways to discuss reality.

There also is some sort of prediction that 'the maitreya' (world
teacher) would at some point talk to the entire wolrd in their own language.

Today that seems a matter of organiSation.

All said world teacher would need is a message, and ask people all over
the world to translate that into their own language.

Then all those people post a video online where they themselves actually
say the message in their own words.

And voila a single message all over the world in peoples own voices.
Bassos
Is this prophecy or common sense ?
Mike Duffy
2016-04-09 15:24:20 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
And voila a single message all over the world in peoples own voices.
Is this prophecy or common sense ?
I don't think that they would all be saying the same message. Surely each
person would introduce translation error PLUS personal bias.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Bassos
2016-04-10 22:10:35 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
And voila a single message all over the world in peoples own voices.
Is this prophecy or common sense ?
I don't think that they would all be saying the same message. Surely each
person would introduce translation error PLUS personal bias.
Exactly!

That is the only way to actually speak in each persons own voice.

The obvious problem is the clarity of the message.
Bassos
2016-04-11 11:38:00 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
And voila a single message all over the world in peoples own voices.
Is this prophecy or common sense ?
I don't think that they would all be saying the same message. Surely each
person would introduce translation error PLUS personal bias.
Exactly!
That is the only way to actually speak in each persons own voice.
The obvious problem is the clarity of the message.
Wisdom by the crowd suggests that:"
IF
every person describes the content of the message in their own language
AND
Every person describes the content in two other languages, that would
work just fine.

Incorporating twitchchat/youtube comments.

kappa.
Mike Duffy
2016-04-11 14:22:39 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
The obvious problem is the clarity of the message.
Wisdom by the crowd suggests that
if every person describes the content of
the message in their own language
and Every person describes the content in two
other languages, that would work just fine.
What about America? Athough many people can speak two, many can only speak
one. There are few who can do more. Is fluency imperative?

(I am using 'America' in the supercontinental sense.)
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Bassos
2016-04-13 09:06:35 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Bassos
Post by Bassos
The obvious problem is the clarity of the message.
Wisdom by the crowd suggests that
if every person describes the content of
the message in their own language
and Every person describes the content in two
other languages, that would work just fine.
What about America?
Americain, English and rural ?
Post by Mike Duffy
Although many people can speak two, many can only speak
one. There are few who can do more. Is fluency imperative?
Nah, large numbers no care about fluenzie.
Post by Mike Duffy
(I am using 'America' in the supercontinental sense.)
From virgin islands to alaska ;)
loads of spanish/portugese/local versions readily available.

We have many more languages now though.

Say English, emoticon and emogees.

Or lumberjack, carpenter and painter.

Be creative, be be creative.