LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 44
Add Reply
LittleEndian
2018-11-11 21:51:39 UTC
It's been a month since I got on track, and now I feel even more
motivated to do stuff. That said, the actual circle strengthening, while
it is happening, is playing second fiddle.

The invoking that has mostly been done involves attending to the timer
on the exercise bike and trying to be present for every single second
that counts down. It seems to be effective.

I could be doing more. There are opportunities that I don't take
advantage of. And while I am using my evenings for professional
development, there is still time to sneak in some meditation. But if it
is going to get done, I think it needs to be scheduled.

I'm not going to concern myself about it for now, and continue how I'm
going. My plan is to keep doing how I'm doing for now. Then at Christmas
I'm going to do Jordan Peterson's Self Authoring course -- seems like a
lot like the journaling I used to do -- and then start really step it up
in the new year.

Normally when I start saying stuff about what I'm doing to do, I don't
feel the same certainty about it that I do now. Not that that means
anything. We'll see how it goes down.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-14 02:41:17 UTC
It's been a month since I got crack, and now I feel even more motivated to do stuff.
LOL