New Book on Magick / Astrology
Add Reply
Corey White
2018-11-26 02:03:01 UTC
I've found a home for my book, "Ritual Astrology: High Magick". It's in the final stages of being released "The Internet Archive". You can read it for free at: https://archive.org/details/highmagick

The book is 200 pages long, so it is kind of hard to post it to usenet/google groups. It is also available on Amazon if you want the print edition. It is an over sized book. xD

Corey White
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-26 16:12:54 UTC
.

Did I mention that a kid named Corey polished my knob in the basement?
Jack Granade
2018-11-26 16:34:32 UTC
Fecalpheliac scatboi g8dgc aka Copro little Eddie Burke aka Sir
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Corey White
I've found a home for my book, "Ritual Astrology: High Magick". It's
in the final stages of being released "The Internet Archive". You can
read it for free at: https://archive.org/details/highmagick
.
Did I mention that a kid named Corey polished my knob in the basement?
Was yer homo pal a fat fucker like Pleasance?

https://imgur.com/a/YCfMhlA LOL
David

business is pleasure, this will do
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-26 17:18:15 UTC
Post by Corey White
I've found a home for my book, "Ritual Astrology: High Magick". It's in the final stages of being released "The Internet Archive". You can read it for free at: https://archive.org/details/highmagick
.
Did I mention that a kid named Corey polished my knob in the basement?
Was yer homo pal a fat fucker like Pleasance?
https://imgur.com/a/YCfMhlA  LOL
Fagger? You momma gimme good basement head.
LOL
David

Try to keep your thoughts clean.
halv
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Corey White
You can read it for free at: https://archive.org/details/highmagick
Nothing there, Sir. Item no longer available.
v.v.v.v.v.
David Dalton
2018-11-30 06:36:28 UTC
Post by halv
Post by Corey White
You can read it for free at: https://archive.org/details/highmagick
Nothing there, Sir. Item no longer available.
Try

https://archive.org/details/astromagic/
“I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction/Come on now baby gimme just one look" (B.S.)
Corey White
2018-12-02 00:43:48 UTC
Thanks D.D. I had to move the book.
Its here: