Raven's Blessings!
2019-09-28 02:27:35 UTC
Happy new (dark) moon!

Maybe a new age will now begin, or maybe I am Crying Raven (instead of Crying
Wolf) again.

But then again, though Noah sent out the raven first, he sent out a dove
later.
“‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely
painters/Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators” (R.H.)
David Dalton
2019-10-01 06:14:02 UTC
Happy new (dark) moon!
Maybe a new age will now begin, or maybe I am Crying Raven (instead of Crying
Wolf) again.
But then again, though Noah sent out the raven first, he sent out a dove
later.
OK, now I am hoping that the new age has begun at early waxing crescent.

Also the assisted shaktipat (by which a huge number of people, cetaceans, and
non-homo-simians worldwide should have gotten all of my current special
abilities and special connections, plus matchmaking, which I had from March 8
to March 20, plus sustained productive creativity) was supposedly complete
thirteen minutes ago. As a test, recipients should experience a centre of
perineum click (short period mula bandha) or analogy immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave as closure to a directed working of will.
“‘Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin/Dance me through the
panic till I'm gathered safely in/Lift me like an olive branch and be my
homeward dove/Dance me to the end of love” (Leonard Cohen)
David Dalton
2019-10-02 00:05:58 UTC
Happy new (dark) moon!
Maybe a new age will now begin, or maybe I am Crying Raven (instead of Crying
Wolf) again.
But then again, though Noah sent out the raven first, he sent out a dove
later.
OK, now I am hoping that the new age has begun at early waxing crescent.
Also the assisted shaktipat (by which a huge number of people, cetaceans, and
non-homo-simians worldwide should have gotten all of my current special
abilities and special connections, plus matchmaking, which I had from March 8
to March 20, plus sustained productive creativity) was supposedly complete
thirteen minutes ago. As a test, recipients should experience a centre of
perineum click (short period mula bandha) or analogy immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave as closure to a directed working of will.
That experience I have been calling a (P) delivery.

I am still divining that the assisted shaktipat has occurred,

However as of now no (P) delivery has occurred to any assisted shaktipat
recipient.

I have already made a promise to investigate druidism, celtic shamanism, and
traditional witchcraft.

It seems that to get the (P) delivery going I have to make these additional
promises:
1. I acknowledge that some of the assisted shaktipat recipients are more
spiritually advanced than I am in some areas,
2. I will not start an organized religion,
3. I give most of the credit for the four components to ALL,
4. I give some of the credit for the four components to other collaborators
(e.g. Sarah in the Sarah stuff, and the past avatar types and their top
deities if different from ALL and devi types in the popthroughs).

Regarding the blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me and assisted
shaktipat recipients, it will be a top view of the blue rose and for humans
will be 1.4 cm in diameter and will glow in the dark. It should begin to be
visible in eleven days and should be fully realized in seven weeks.