TIME MANAGEMENT
2009-10-23 17:13:34 UTC
In the year 2510 A.D., the worldwide central management organization
responsible for the space emigration plan changed the current calendar from
A.D. to T.C. (Transcend Christ).
--
The memory should be specially taxed in youth, since it is then that it is
strongest and most tenacious. But in choosing the things that should be

--Arthur Schopenhauer
%
2009-10-23 17:15:43 UTC
for my own personal gain
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-10-23 17:17:04 UTC
"%" IS A FAG
%
2009-10-23 17:18:08 UTC
This month
"%" IS A FAG
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-10-23 17:30:59 UTC
"%" is a queer & coward.
%
2009-10-23 17:33:22 UTC
"%" is a queer & coward.
notice how i anger the cornhole
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-10-23 17:37:14 UTC
"%" the queer & coward> wrote: notice how i anger the cornhole
And his Colonel just laughs and laughs.....
%
2009-10-23 17:41:12 UTC
"%" the queer & coward> wrote: notice how i anger the cornhole
And his Colonel just laughs and laughs.....
notice how i play the corn hole like a yo yo ,
just watch , he'll answer this
%
2009-10-23 17:41:12 UTC
just watch , he'll answer this
Voyd
2009-10-24 16:51:04 UTC
"%" IS A FAG
Go away
Voyd
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-23 17:47:39 UTC
Post by %
for my own personal gain
Alex:
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
%
2009-10-23 17:49:47 UTC
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-23 18:02:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
%
2009-10-23 18:09:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
adult children
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-23 18:36:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
Alex:
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of your
ego too.
Post by %
adult children
Alex:
That's what being a human comes down to.
%
2009-10-23 18:42:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of your ego
too.
Post by %
adult children
That's what being a human comes down to.
that's why i win
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-10-23 18:50:02 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> wrote>

that's why I want the Colonel's cock
%
2009-10-23 18:52:40 UTC
that's why I want the Colonel's cock
notice how i dwindle him down to vhild like replies
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-23 19:20:24 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of your
ego too.
Post by %
adult children
That's what being a human comes down to.
that's why i win
Alex:
You're displaying this form of competitiveness is harmful. It's the kind
of thing that fuels the suffering of the shell-shocked who strand here.
%
2009-10-23 19:23:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of your
ego too.
adult children
yea i know but i don't want to use your kind
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-26 15:39:28 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
You don't have to for as long as you refrain from that kind.
%
2009-10-26 15:41:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of your
ego too.
adult children
i think i'll do what i like
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-26 16:27:03 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
And I'll respond in kind. :-)
%
2009-10-26 16:34:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
so
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-26 16:41:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
Ho!
%
2009-10-26 16:42:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
yes you are
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-26 16:44:36 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires
of your ego too.
adult children
Ho!
%
2009-10-26 17:38:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
Ho!
%
2009-10-26 16:42:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
yes you are
Alexander Kalinowski
2009-10-26 16:44:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires
of your ego too.
adult children
Ho!
%
2009-10-26 17:38:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
you're trying to use my stage to promote your own agenda
No, I am just troll-bait. Just ask Lamey. ;-)
yea , like thats a freakin reliable info source ,
But then again you pick your sources according to the desires of
your ego too.
adult children
Ho!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-10-23 18:48:54 UTC
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
Thank you for that, Alexus. You should walk hand in hand with Dripping
Roast.
Mother Nature
2009-10-24 04:01:29 UTC
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
That little greasy bastard......
Hoots
2009-10-25 10:30:51 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
Do you miss him?
Mother Nature
2009-10-26 05:25:41 UTC
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
I usually don't miss the cleanup.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2009-11-18 03:40:16 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
Jism?
Mother Nature
2009-11-18 07:07:06 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
Grease.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-10 14:49:12 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
Grease.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-11 16:09:12 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
Thank you for that, Alexus.  You should walk hand in hand with Dripping Roast.
That little greasy bastard......
Do you miss him?
I usually don't miss the cleanup.
Jism?
Grease.
There's a young girl (30ish) downstairs now.
I'd like to fuck her real bad.
Mikal606
2017-12-11 16:35:36 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
for my own personal gain
That's your problem right there, you should try to fuck real good.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-16 13:10:22 UTC
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Hoots
Post by Mother Nature
Post by Alexander Kalinowski
Post by %
for my own personal gain
You're wasting time, energy and bandwidth. :-)
Thank you for that, Alexus.  You should walk hand in hand with Dripping Roast.
That little greasy bastard......
Do you miss him?
I usually don't miss the cleanup.
Jism?