LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 42
Add Reply
LittleEndian
2018-10-28 21:45:34 UTC
Had another good week. I feel like my discipline is being honed nicely
over the last two weeks, and I don't feel any fatigue. That said, I
don't think my discipline has been particularly tested.
Bassos
2018-10-30 19:24:52 UTC
Post by LittleEndian
Had another good week.
Every moment is the joy of being aware of creation, right ?
Post by LittleEndian
I feel like my discipline is being honed nicely
over the last two weeks, and I don't feel any fatigue.
Spontaneous denial.

you do 'not' feel any fatigue.

A clear lie.

Right ?
Post by LittleEndian
That said, I don't think my discipline has been particularly tested.
So after having not slept for weeks, how is your concentration ?
(like not fatgued, at all...)

Be specific.

What made you tired befoar, that does not make you tired anymoar.

There is wher' ya can poke.