Raven and the First Men
2020-11-05 05:21:10 UTC
The waning of the moon from full moon to new (dark) moon
can be symbolically represented as the rolling aside of
the tombstone, ushering in a new age at new moon.

This coming new moon, which I believe will mark the onset of
sudden magickal physical evolution (including of adults),
can also be represented by the Raven depicted in Bill
Reid’s massive carving of The Raven and The First Men
(a raven atop a clamshell from which people are emerging)
in The Museum of Anthropology at UBC in Vancouver,
close to where I did my naked sun stare, thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision over 29 years ago.

I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
“invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”,
for those who might be interested in tracking my progress.

Oh, a sample image of the carving can be seen at
http://www.billreidfoundation.ca/banknote/raven.htm .
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-11-07 06:01:26 UTC
I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
“invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”,
for those who might be interested in tracking my progress.
Assisted shaktipat recipients should now have the possibility
of (P) delivery, matchmaking ability, enhanced creativity,
and the Selective Cull message should have become
conscious for them, and stuck for some. The dragon
lines, updated connections (technomagick) have been
turned on, and the cone of power connections are being
turned on. I will report on that other thread when all the
assisted shaktipat items are supposedly on.
David Dalton
2020-11-07 06:56:52 UTC
I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
“invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”,
for those who might be interested in tracking my progress.
Assisted shaktipat recipients should now have the possibility
of (P) delivery, matchmaking ability, enhanced creativity,
and the Selective Cull message should have become
conscious for them, and stuck for some. The dragon
lines, updated connections (technomagick) have been
turned on, and the cone of power connections are being
turned on. I will report on that other thread when all the
assisted shaktipat items are supposedly on.
Again I define (P) as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave,
and it should be experienced by assisted shaktipat recipients
(as well as me) as closure to any magickal working (directed
working of will) that they perform, including the simple
visualization of chi (or directed will) looping around a room
to “charge” it. Let me know if you receive (P).
David Dalton
2020-11-11 06:34:02 UTC
The waning of the moon from full moon to new (dark) moon
can be symbolically represented as the rolling aside of
the tombstone, ushering in a new age at new moon.
This coming new moon, which I believe will mark the onset of
sudden magickal physical evolution (including of adults),
can also be represented by the Raven depicted in Bill
Reid’s massive carving of The Raven and The First Men
(a raven atop a clamshell from which people are emerging)
in The Museum of Anthropology at UBC in Vancouver,
close to where I did my naked sun stare, thorn hill climb,
and blue rose vision over 29 years ago.
I am documenting my latest magickal attempt in the thread
“invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt”,
for those who might be interested in tracking my progress.
Oh, a sample image of the carving can be seen at
http://www.billreidfoundation.ca/banknote/raven.htm .
November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day: I, Will, Remember You.)

It is now slightly less than four days to the exact time of new (dark)
moon, and the phase is waning crescent, or crone moon,
or waning horn of bull, or maybe the waning half of the
clamshell in the Raven and The First Men story/carving.

The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 2:21 a.m. (0551 UTC).

The stem cell regression was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0605 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments began 2:37 a.m. (0607 UTC),
though it might be new moon before we notice effects.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as
long as they still can be reasonably called SARS-COV-2) for
those not yet infected will be in place in four days and, though
some will still die, the worfst cases of those infected who
survive will recover in ten days.

In the new 55 equal species in ghuman species group, puberty
will be at 16 for boys and girls, fertility will be from 35 to 65
for men and women, There will be ovulation on demand with
no menstruation unless a pregnancy attempt fails. There will
be a maximum of two children per woman, and they will
have to be spaced at least five years apart. Average
lifespan, given a healthy diet and lifestyle, for those in
optimally compatible relationships will be 150. For those
in partially compatible (less than optimally compatible,
and less likely to stick) relationships and celibates, it will be 140.
There will be no more non-platonic incompatible relationships
(e.g. a lesbian fooling a purestraight male or bim), which
resulted in shortened lifespans in homo sapiens.

The glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me
and assisted shaktipat recipients will be slightly visible in
two weeks and fully realized in eight weeks.
David Dalton
2020-11-15 05:07:07 UTC
Happy new (dark) moon!