global species balance
2018-08-24 04:05:24 UTC
Supposedly as part of my Opening of the Way as an avatar
type soon to come out of my low/wilderness years there
has been a negotiation and activation of a global species
balance by ALL (the someone who is all/everything)
collaborating with species someones (I define a species
someone as the smallest in mass someone containing
a species).

I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance
and expect it will contribute to more vegetarianism and
honourable meat eating.

When did this species balance come into effect?
About 23 hours ago.

Will it continue to be be updated? Yes, through the activity
of permanent species someone negotiators (a subset of
those who hear voices) and temporary species someone
negotiators (those who are psychotropic drug enhanceable
and gain the ability temporarily by taking psychotropic
drugs, which might not be suitable for those with the
permanent ability) working with species someones (the
spirits of species, but they also contain bodies).

One thing I tried to get in the species balance is a
very strong bias against killing within one’s own
species, and a strong bias against killing within
the union of cetaceans (whales, dolphins, and
porpoises), humans, non-human hominids if any,
aliens ir any, crosses between aliens and
hominids if any, and non-hominid simians,
in my global region.

Is the species balance having any effect? I don’t
know for sure yet, it seems to give me a brain
freeze effect when I think of a lot of bacon
being grilled, but I had similar effects temporarily
during past attempts that turned out later to be fake.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-08-28 05:00:56 UTC
[...]
It turned out that the incentives, disincentives, and
consequences of the species balance were not
really on. I divined that those were to be enforced
by the species someones, not by ALL, unlike
the healing circle prescriptions, which reinforce
the species balance for those covered by both.
I made some adjustments including giving the
species someones access to change the
healing circle prescriptions, and then supposedly
Human and the other species someones began
enforcing the incentives, disincentives, and
consequences of the species balance, about
45 minutes ago.

(The healing circle prescriptions cover just simians,
including humans, and cetaceans, and non-human
hominids if any, and aliens if any, and crosses
between aliens and hominids if any, in my global
region, whereas the species balance covers all
those and also all other DNA-based species
members in my global region.)

But maybe I am a fool again.
David Dalton
2018-08-31 05:05:49 UTC
[...]
For the few following this thread, I am making one final attempt,
and am in the progress of documenting it on the thread entitled

“one FINAL attempt”

crossposted to the five newsgroups

alt.religion.druid,
alt.traditional.witchcraft,
alt.religion.shamanism,
alt.magick.
alt.philosophy.taoism

though so far the only followups from others have been just on
alt.philosophy.taoism.

I haven’t yet updated the Recent Changes/Working Notes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page with
a summary of this new thread and will only do that
after the activation sequence is complete, when
probably that new thread will be complete as well.