smaller region
David Dalton
2019-02-23 07:06:38 UTC
My last supposed activation sequence was another fake one.

I began trying again 5.5 hours ago, this time with a much smaller
region, from 3.5 km below the geoid to 1000 km above the geoid.

If you are interested in progress of the activation sequence,
have a look at the thread “smaller region” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .
“With light in my head/With you in my arms
I wish I was the brakeman/On a hurtlin fevered train " (The Waterboys)
David Dalton
2019-02-26 06:10:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My last supposed activation sequence was another fake one.
I began trying again 5.5 hours ago, this time with a much smaller
region, from 3.5 km below the geoid to 1000 km above the geoid.
If you are interested in progress of the activation sequence,
have a look at the thread “smaller region” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .
I tried again, with the global region extending from 5 km below
the geoid to 5000 km above the geoid, and popthroughs
going back 7500 years. I feel pretty good about this attempt
but perhaps it won’t work until I come out of the low years
or maybe until Sarah McLachlan designates some stuff
to replace the Sarah repeat (a repeat of all her wishes,
prayers, and magickal workings in her life, to be judged
by ALL).
David Dalton
2019-02-27 04:09:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
My last supposed activation sequence was another fake one.
I began trying again 5.5 hours ago, this time with a much smaller
region, from 3.5 km below the geoid to 1000 km above the geoid.
If you are interested in progress of the activation sequence,
have a look at the thread “smaller region” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .
I tried again, with the global region extending from 5 km below
the geoid to 5000 km above the geoid, and popthroughs
going back 7500 years. I feel pretty good about this attempt
but perhaps it won’t work until I come out of the low years
or maybe until Sarah McLachlan designates some stuff
to replace the Sarah repeat (a repeat of all her wishes,
prayers, and magickal workings in her life, to be judged
by ALL).
That attempt failed,

But tonight I divined by perineum click divination that Sarah
has designated some stuff to replace the Sarah repeat,
and I am trying again.

This time the region is to a height of 1500 km above the
geoid and a depth to 3.2 km below the geoid where the
ocean is that deep or deeper, else depth of ocean
where it is deeper than 1 km, else to 1 km below
the geoid including on land.

This time popthroughs go back as far as and including Rama
(which I think is about 7000 years but I am not sure).
Bassos
2019-03-01 13:58:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I did your aoe significance spiel.

The peeps from the lands of nether;

i have spent some time on the phone.

They chickened out, and still do not employ me.
I have been real clear;

I change eediots.

the AIVD (dutch secret service) do not want to employ a wizard.

They did chicken out of conversation with me,

AIVD bait trap;

If only you had done a backstory investigation into me befoar i pwned
y'r asses.

Wanna foight with me ? you having all the national things, and me having
the truth.

Wanna fight? fucktards ?
(specifically for the AIVD fucktards that ran away from my phonecalls)
David Dalton
2019-03-02 04:21:00 UTC
Post by Bassos
the AIVD (dutch secret service) do not want to employ a wizard.
That’s too bad. Maybe some big Dutch company will instead,
if you can demonstrate how you can be useful to them.
“This could be the final breath/This is life and death
This is hard rock and water." (Ron Hynes--Final Breath)
Bassos
2019-03-04 17:48:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by Bassos
the AIVD (dutch secret service) do not want to employ a wizard.
That’s too bad. Maybe some big Dutch company will instead,
if you can demonstrate how you can be useful to them.
Heh.

I consider big corps to be detrimental to human flowering.

People who interact with me consider some experiences to be best left
forgotten.
In Truth; i am not really interested in working for a secret service,
but i am very curious about how they deal with me.

Who knows, they might actually employ worthwhile people too.

And of course, when the princesses want to know about magick, or
astrology, i will be the one to scold them for their ignorance.

That was akin to discussing a work of magick in progress, and thus
fucking that up.

Now i am interested in how this fucking up will either put me in jail,
or as director of the dutch secret service.

I guess i would be better at being a convict than a director, but meh, I
R versatile.

Are convicts and spies really so different ?
David Dalton
2019-03-02 04:17:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Supposedly the workings were fully on (though physical evolution
related transformation and/or healing will now occur gradually)
earlier tonight, on March 1 (my name day, St. David’s Day---I
am descended by name lineage from David of the Old Testament
through St. David). This attempt took almost three days.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-26 17:03:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My last supposed activation sequence was another fake one.
I began trying again 5.5 hours ago, this time with a much smaller
region, from 3.5 km below the geoid to 1000 km above the geoid.
If you are interested in progress of the activation sequence,
have a look at the thread “my brain inhabits a smaller region."
Will do, David. And may the geoid be which you.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And may god bless...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
David, are you keepin' up with the meds, little feller??
David Dalton
2019-03-12 18:08:13 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by David Dalton
My last supposed activation sequence was another fake one.
I began trying again 5.5 hours ago, this time with a much smaller
region, from 3.5 km below the geoid to 1000 km above the geoid.
If you are interested in progress of the activation sequence,
have a look at the thread “smaller region” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan.
David, are you keepin' up with the meds, little feller??
Yes, and my sleep and energy are fine, and my relations
with other people offline are fine.