Postmodern Generator
2019-07-01 05:14:54 UTC
Here's a postmodern generator, which generates a different
meaningless essay each time you click on it:

http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)
Mike_Duffy
2019-07-01 14:12:07 UTC
Here's a postmodern generator, which generates a different
http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
You gave me a smile to start my day. And happy 'Canada Day' to you, sir!
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
{:-])))
2019-07-01 15:38:16 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Here's a postmodern generator, which generates a different
http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
You gave me a smile to start my day. And happy 'Canada Day' to you, sir!
July 1 is Canada Day?

Who knew, eh?

- cheers!
David Dalton
2019-07-01 22:53:21 UTC
Post by {:-])))
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Here's a postmodern generator, which generates a different
http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
You gave me a smile to start my day. And happy 'Canada Day' to you, sir!
July 1 is Canada Day?
Who knew, eh?
- cheers!
It is also Memorial Day here in Newfoundland, where Memorial Day is
generally commemorated in the morning and then Canada Day
celebrations begin in the afternoon.
Julian
2019-07-01 18:44:03 UTC
You can thank me for him finding it on ABSFG.
Mike_Duffy
2019-07-01 22:16:16 UTC
Post by Julian
You can thank me for him finding it on ABSFG.
Thanks. Have you been here before, or do you know David from away?
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2019-07-01 22:59:55 UTC
Post by Julian
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Here's a postmodern generator, which generates a different
http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
You gave me a smile to start my day. And happy 'Canada Day' to you, sir!
You can thank me for him finding it on ABSFG.
Uh oh, maybe I should have cited you. :-)