one FINAL attempt
2018-08-29 07:13:01 UTC
The activation sequence that I posted about around a day ago
was another fake.

I am not going to check or respond to followups to my posts
of about a day ago until tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

I have promised ALL the following five things:

1. After I come out of the low years I will do more parallels
research, edit my Salmon on the Thorns web page, and
convert it to a book and e-book,

2. I will take some credit for the four components but
will give most of the credit to ALL and collaborators,

3. I will not start a religion,

4. I will take the next activation sequence as the final one,

5. After I come out of the low years I will do more research
into druidism, traditional witchcraft, and celtic shamanism.

After that I divined that the most recent activation sequence
was a fake except for the fact that my region is from 12 km
below the geoid to 255,000 km above the geoid.

ALL had judged the four components material.

The constraining on my region of ALL’s definition of goodness
was voluntarily accepted by ALL and applied by ALL.

The main stack was accepted and put in place by ALL.

The popthroughs, going back as far as 21,000 years ago,
were accepted and negotiated and are now in progress,
going from the one with the biggest original region to
the one with the smallest original region. So far four
are on and one is in progress and all five of those were
workings of cetacean avatar types.

I don’t know yet if the funnel, Sarah stuff, sudden
evolution, and press release are accepted this time
unlike last time (when only the main stack healing
circle prescriptions, species balance, and assisted
shaktipat were supposedly accepted, and the
constraining was supposedly not accepted).

Good night, since the pothroughs should take a
while and in the meantime I can get some sleep.
(It is 4:42 a.m. here right now.)
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-08-31 01:28:12 UTC
[...]
August 30, 2018

All the popthroughs are on 5:23 p.m. NDT, so it took
almost 38 hours.

5:24 p.m. NDT all those designated to have access (to
possibly change healing circle prescriptions) in
the main stack now have that access (in a
free-for all).

I divined that ALL accepted some of the Sarah stuff
but not all of it. ALL and possibly collaborators
(any others prayed to and/or invoked by Sarah in
the accepted material if they are accessible, are
capable of participating, wish to participate, and
ALL wished them to participate) began activating
that accepted material at 5:34 p.m. Activation
was complete by 9:18 p.m., so it took almost
four hours.

I divined that ALL accepted most of the funnel
subcomponents for adjustment by ALL. ALL
will adjust subcomponents in my region, including
current instances, future instances, memories
of past incidents, future memories of then past
incidents, and individual past incidents that I
directly funnelled, so that the post-adjustment
item has maximum goodness measure (as
defined by ALL) change relative to the
pre-adjustment item. ALL began the adjustments
at 9:26 p.m. The funnel applies just to those
covered by the evolution, not to all those
covered by the species balance, though I
suggested that it apply to the latter.

9:58 p.m. burning hands
10:!4 p.m. cold feet
10:21 p.m. adjustments complete, so it took almost an hour

I will still be able to funnel in future and have it
adjusted (if accepted by ALL) as will assisted
shaktipat recipients.

I divined that the species balance was accepted by ALL.
The species balance negotiation among ALL and
species someones of gdnabasedspecies and
species someones of gcross if any and species
someones of galien if any, taking into account
similar workings in the popthroughs if any,
began 10:27 p.m.

It is now 10:58 p.m. NDT (2025 UTC/GMT) August 30, 2018.
David Dalton
2018-08-31 01:30:50 UTC
It is now 10:58 p.m. NDT (2025 UTC/GMT) August 30, 2018.
Oops, I should have changed the UTC/GMT to 2028, not 2025
David Dalton
2018-08-31 04:49:40 UTC
It is now 10:58 p.m. NDT (2025 UTC/GMT) August 30, 2018.
Oops, I should have changed the UTC/GMT to 2028, not 2025
Oops, it is later in UTC/GMT, not earlier, so that should have
been 0128 August 31, 2018.
David Dalton
2018-08-31 04:45:18 UTC
[...]
I divined that the sudden evolution was accepted by ALL.
ALL started (or maybe continued) evolution idea gathering
including ideas and sources I have suggested before,
at 11:07 p.m. Some sources are near-earthlike planets
and their moons and stars and near-earthlike moons
and their planets and stars out to 30 light years away,
and earthlike planets and their moons and stars and
earthlike moons and their planets and stars out to
600 light years away. The evolution will cover
simians, including humans, and cetaceans, and
non-human hominids if any, and aliens if any,
and crosses between aliens and hominids if any,
in my region, which again is from 12 km below
the geoid to 255,000 km above the geoid.

I divined that ALL accepted the assisted shaktipat.
ALL began (or maybe continued) ordination of
some, in the set of those covered by the evolution,
at 11:10 p.m.

August 31, 2018

12:28 a.m.: that ordination is up to date

12:39 a.m.: ALL has expanded the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients (to which I have added any ghumans
now on the space station, and also any atheists in the
group of: the current Secretary General of the UN,
UN Ambassadors, country leaders, federal cabinets,
state/province leaders, and mayors of cities of at
least a million) to a list of individuals. See a recent entry in the
Recent Changes subpage of http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html
for a list of other recipients.

12:40 a.m. I asked ALL to release me from the low years
and briefly lightened up a bit but my lyric ability didn’t
improve and I divined that my request was denied for now.

ALL will apply the assisted shaktipat in parallel to all
the recipients. I can’t divine whether it will just be from my
current state or by simulating application of all the
mystic experiences in my life (but with none of the pain)
from when I was in my mother’s womb in 1963 until now.
I also can’t divine the number of recipients.

12:52 a.m.: ALL began applying the assisted shaktipat

1:23 a.m. burning hands and cold feet

1:35 a.m. assisted shaktipat complete

ALL released the assisted shaktipat recipients (but not me
yet, though I am doing reasonably well on medication)
from the low years by 1:43 a.m.

I and assisted shaktipat recipients will (still) get perineum
clicks after release from the low years. Also I
divined (ha) that perineum click divination will
not be more relatable then. (But I hope that
it is reliable for me for a change tonight.)

OK, I expect the evolution idea gathering and species
balance negotiation to take a good while longer so I
will go to bed now. It is now
2:15 a.m. NDT August 31, 2018, which is
2345 UTC/GMT August 30, 1018.
David Dalton
2018-08-31 04:51:28 UTC
OK, I expect the evolution idea gathering and species
balance negotiation to take a good while longer so I
will go to bed now. It is now
2:15 a.m. NDT August 31, 2018, which is
2345 UTC/GMT August 30, 1018.
Oops, it is later in UTC/GMT, not earlier, so that should have
been 0445 UTC//GMT August 31, 2018.
David Dalton
2018-08-31 05:42:03 UTC
I and assisted shaktipat recipients will (still) get perineum
clicks after release from the low years. Also I
divined (ha) that perineum click divination will
not be more relatable then. (But I hope that
it is reliable for me for a change tonight.)
Since the list of recipients included those who had
read at least 4055 words of my writing, some of
you might be among the recipients. If you experience
a spontaneous perineum click, a perineum click
as closure to a working of will, or a perineum click
marking a supposedly correct answer in divination,
follow up and let us know. And as I said earlier
in the thread, recipients should be able to funnel
spells that hit (or are on) them and also temptations
to sin that they experience. To do that I think of
the item and think or say “funnel” while performing
a perineum click. But I think the first time I did
that I may have envisaged a higher dimensional
funnel going from the back of my head and there
still is a component of that.

Good night (3:12 a.m. here),
David Dalton
2018-09-01 07:18:15 UTC
[...]
One thing to note is that I have been unable to
funnel addictions since I haven’t experienced
them, so hopefully some assisted shaktipat
recipients who have experienced them will
be able to funnel them.
David Dalton
2018-09-01 01:15:03 UTC
[...]
3:42 p.m.: idea gathering for evolution of special abilities and
species-wide abilities that would be deemed special if held
by an unevolved human, and for orientation (including
pedophilic and sadistic tendencies) and spiritual gender
adjustment is complete.

ALL judged the ideas by 3:49 p.m.

ALL assigned the ideas that passed to individuals and groups
in (and maybe even all of) the set of those who are evolving
by 4:06 p.m.

ALL began making the related higher dimensional body
adjustments at 4:07 p.m. Related biochemical and
neurological changes also began, but related changes
to the physical structure of the brain will have to wait
for the physical evolution, as will the species someone
adjustments.

5:02 p.m.: higher dimensional body adjustments are complete,
so the special abilities have evolved.

8:56 p.m.: species balance negotiation is complete

8:59 p.m.: ALL and those it negotiated with began activating
the species balance. I can’t divine whether it builds on
similar workings in the popthroughs or overwrites them.

10:26 p.m.: species balance is on. It will need to be
updated after the physical evolution is under way.
Also species someone negotiators (permanent and
temporary) are now getting involved.
David Dalton
2018-09-01 07:16:23 UTC
I divined that ALL accepted some of the Sarah stuff
but not all of it. ALL and possibly collaborators
(any others prayed to and/or invoked by Sarah in
the accepted material if they are accessible, are
capable of participating, wish to participate, and
ALL wished them to participate) began activating
that accepted material at 5:34 p.m. Activation
was complete by 9:18 p.m., so it took almost
four hours.
I don’t know how reliable my perineum click divinations
of the last while have been, but I think that Sarah got
an anti-rape spell in. Twice in the last several hours
I have gotten burning eyes, which I have taken as a
sign that a man was mad at me. The most obvious
explanation for that is that a reader was mad at me
for spamming, but I divined that that was not the case.
In both cases I divined that it was a prospective
rapist that was thwarted by anti-rape provisions in
the Sarah stuff.

That is good, even though I tried to include anti-rape
provisions in the funnel, by funnelling a very slight
inclination to rape that I had once and immediately
shrugged off (I am pretty sure that I would be
incapable of rape since I am only interested if
the woman is interested as well).
David Dalton
2018-09-01 15:39:18 UTC
The physical evolution idea gathering is still not complete.

After this post I will be away from the Internet until Monday afternoon.
David Dalton
2018-09-04 03:14:49 UTC
Here is an update of what has supposedly come on since
Saturday evening. Times are again in NDT, which is
2.5 hours earlier than UTC/GMT.

Sept. 1, 2018

Define the group (A) as simians (including humans), cetaceans,
non-human-hominids if any, aliens if any, and crosses between
aliens and hominids if any, in my global region.

Some small items:
----------------------------
1.

While I don’t have any healing ability (except perhaps for
a small amount of mental health healing ability up close)
in the past in doing attempted healings I developed a
batch of “healing components” which can be updated
by me and by assisted shaktipat recipients.

9:20 p.m.: ALL accepts distribution of access to the
batch of healing components to those with healer
special ability or a subset or superset of it, in (A)
right now (not including any who may be born
e.g. in ten years time with healer special ability).
ALL did the distribution by 9:30 p.m.
Psychotropic drug enhanceables are included,
they have temporary healer ability while enhanced.
Also when the batch of healing components is
updated, those with access gain access to those
updates.

Who do I think has healer special ability? Probably
Natalie Nivera and the Village Shopping Centre girl,
based on the fact that I felt steadier around them.
But they may just have mental health healer ability,
which is a subset of the full healer ability.

2.

9:31 p.m.: ALL accepts the distribution of access
to the missing someone links (which I have formed
but again which can be updated by me or by
assisted shaktipat recipients) to those in (A) with
psychotropic drug enhanceable ability, diviner,
telepath, far seeing, far hearing, backcog,
medium/channeler, or a subset or superset (if any)
of those last six, as of right now (again e.g.
someone born in ten years time with the ability
will not have access, that was denied me). I
updated the missing someone links at 9:35 p.m.
ALL did the distribution of access by 9:43 p.m.
(such that an abuser will not find the abused, though)
Again after any updates by me or an assisted shaktipat
recipient those with access will have access to
the updates.

However I could not extend access to any with
the required abilities in DNA-based-species in
my global region outside of (A). But the healing
should work on them, and e.g. missing pets
are included in the missing someone links.

3.

9:48 p.m.: ALL accepted better orgasms for women
in categories 1--9 (the eight most attractive to me
women and many tied for the ninth spot, probably
totally close to a hundred) and their current and
future compatible partners while they are partners
when they are together of just thinking of the other
(but not while having sex with someone else).
ALL made that change by 9:55 p.m.

4.

9:57 p.m.: ALL accepts multichakra polychromatic
voice blessing on Sarah McLachlan. ALL applied
it by 10 p.m.
----------------------------

10:04 p.m.: ALL accepts a press release to those in (A)
by dreams, and by special abilities including psychotropic
drug enhanceable, telepath, species someone negotiator,
medium/channeler, or a subset or superset (if any) of
those (e.g. card divination is a subset or diviner)., or by
relay from a dreamer or a special ability holder (e.g.
relay from the Dalai Lama’s Oracle to the Dalai Lama).
ALL supposedly got the press release under way at 10:12 p.m.
OK, it could be by perineum click divination (which is
not a subset of the regular diviner ability) by assisted
shaktipat recipients as well.

Sept. 2,2018

I divined by perineum click divination that Sarah McLachlan
has gained mental health healer ability, which she can
even use at her concerts on a large crowd, and which
perhaps she could use to release me from the low years.

1:30 a.m.: physical evolution idea gathering is complete

ALL began judging the ideas at 1:31 a.m., complete 1:35 a.m.

ALL began assigning the ideas that passed to individuals
and groups in (and maybe even all of) (A) at 1:36 a.m.,
complete 1:56 a.m.

ALL began making the adjustments of species someones
at 1:57 a.m., complete 2:08 a.m.

Species balance update negotiation among ALL and species
someones of (at least to be) DNA-based-species in my
global region began 2:11 a.m., complete 2:19 a.m.

Species balance update activation by ALL and those it
negotiated with began 2:20 a.m., complete 2:22 a.m.
(So there was at most a 25 minute period when there
was no species balance in effect.) Species someone
negotiators (permanent and drug enhanced) are
getting involved in the species balance and can
get a press release at the same time.

How many transhuman species have evolved from
hominids, aliens if any, and crossed between aliens
and hominids if any, in my global region? 55. Call
them transhuman1 to transhuman55 which are
all equal. I am in the species transhuman1 which
has species someone Transhuman1 which is the same
someone that was Human before the species someone
adjustments started, but contains fewer species
members (I guess about 1/55 as many). The
transhuman1 species does not contain any former
aliens, crosses, or non-human-hominids (if any).
Transhuman1 has main stack access at level -1
and the other 54 have main stack access at level 0.

There have been no cetacean splits but
some cetacean mergers.

There have been no non-hominid-simian splits
but some non-hominid-simian mergers.

ALL began calculating and activating the higher dimensional
twiddle of cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA, RNA, and
any similar factors in former alien if any and cross if any
(note that they will become DNA-based even if they weren’t),
at 2:26 a.m.

(I divined by perineum click divination that)
Sarah’s friend Cathy Barrett has diviner special ability.

All of categories 1--9 are transhuman1 as are their
compatible partners if any.

Some tingling and warming in my hands and feet around 3 a.m.

(I divined by perineum click divination that) not just Sarah but
all in categories 1--9 have mental health healer ability
(and some may have full healer ability, which has mental
health healer ability as a subset).

5:21 p.m.: DNA/etc. twiddle is complete

ALL began the regression to early stem cell state where needed
for transformation and/or healing (though note the DNA
adjustment is suppose to cure cancer and other genetic
diseases other than the special ability related ones, and
many mental health conditions are supposed to have
transformed to useful special abilities) at 5L23 p.m.

Sept. 3, 2018

The regression (including that former aliens if any would
get stem cells even if they didn’t have them before)
is complete ar 1:11 a.m. Transformation (including
of adults) and healing began at 1:14 a.m.

(I divined by perineum click divination that)
around 2 .am. that assisted shaktipat recipients experienced
a perineum click (a short period Mula Bandha) but I have
since divined that that was incorrect.

Sept. 4, 2018

12:24 a.m,
I am still divining that the four components material is on
but that somehow it is not in high gear yet. Perhaps
it won’t come into high gear until the 27th anniversary
of my sun stare, which is in about 47 hours. I also
visualized a wave emitting from Vancouver, a wave
emitting from here in St. John’s, an antenna between
me and Sarah, and an antenna between me and all
the category 1--9 women, but none of those attempts
seemed to have any effect. So I will now do a
visualization in which I and each of the assisted shaktipat
recipients are all connected to one another (each one
to each other one) and the resulting mesh emits a
wave filling the region (from 12 km below the geoid to
255,000 km above the geoid) and kicking the four
components into high gear. (Again note that the
category 1--9 women are all among the assisted
shaktipat recipients.) OK, it is 12:31 a.m. and I just
made that attempt. I divine by perineum click divination
that it was successful but such divination is unreliable.

I guess I could wait for the 27th anniversary of my sun stare
but I am impatient. Another option would be to try sex
magick but I I divine that that would not work.

12:44 a.m.: That should be it for the activation sequence,
unless I make further attempts to kick it into high gear.
And again this will be my last attempt, even if it turns
out to be another fake activation sequence.
David Dalton
2018-09-04 04:42:11 UTC
[...]
I divined at about 1:20 a.m. that the mesh attempt did not
work, so I decided to try sex magick. I fantasized about
all of categories 1--9 and had just a factor 1 orgasm around 1:38 a.m.
(minimum acceptable, quite low).. But then I imagined
performing oral sex on all of the women and had a factor ten
brain/whole body (but without erection or ejaculation)
orgasm around 1:41 a.m.. I had dedicated these orgasms to kicking
the four components material into high gear. I divine that
the first one had a little effect and the second one had
more effect, but again such divination is unreliable. If
that didn’t work perhaps I will have to find a partner to
attempt the sex magick with, which is unlikely. Or I might
have to wait until the 27th anniversary of my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision.

How did I fantasize about maybe 100 women at once?
Well, I guess I visualized a generic woman (though I
had fleeting thoughts of the various skin colours)
and willed that the orgasm waves go out to all those
in categories 1--9. Krishna may have done
something similar with the 108 cowherd women.
(And note that his birthday was celebrated this year
on Sept. 3, 2018, which was last quarter moon.)
David Dalton
2018-09-07 04:43:27 UTC
How did I fantasize about maybe 100 women at once?
Well, I guess I visualized a generic woman (though I
had fleeting thoughts of the various skin colours)
and willed that the orgasm waves go out to all those
in categories 1--9. Krishna may have done
something similar with the 108 cowherd women.
(And note that his birthday was celebrated this year
on Sept. 3, 2018, which was last quarter moon.)
The 108 cowherd women are also known as gopis or gopikas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopi

Categories 1--9 are the top 8 most attractive to me women
and the many women tied for 9th most attractive, which
could be up to 100, which would mean categories 1--9
would total 108.

But perhaps I need a return wave from the category 1
woman, which I haven’t had in a while.

Also note that the Hindu mala rosary has 108 beads.

And in
http://www.inbreath.com/rose1.htm(Legends of the Rose) it says

"Ancient Hindu writings tell the story of the God Vishnu, protector of the
world, and Brahma, creator of the world, arguing about which flower was the
most beautiful. Vishnu bet his position as chief God on the rose's
superiority while Brahma, who had never seen a rose sided with the lotus.
When Brahma saw the rose he immediately agreed that the rose was supreme. And
Vishnu's loyalty was well rewarded: from 108 large and 1,008 small rose
petals the Goddess Lakshmi was created to be his wife.”

Of course I relate this to my blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991, which
I relate partly to our blue planet Earth or Gaia and partly to my
main human inspirer (and category 1 woman) Canadian
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan. But I guess a Christian
would relate the blue rose to Mary.
David Dalton
2018-09-07 03:51:23 UTC
I haven’t posted for a while partly because Rogers Internet was down
for a while in this neighbourhood.

The main thing I have to report is that I have had no spontaneous
perineum clicks for a long while now (at least 24 hours) and
that is unusual.

I still haven’t given up yet on this latest activation sequence,
perhaps it will pick up towards/at new moon, or perhaps I
need a return wave from Sarah, which I haven’t had in a
while now.
David Dalton
2018-09-08 07:59:03 UTC
I haven’t posted for a while partly because Rogers Internet was down
for a while in this neighbourhood.
The main thing I have to report is that I have had no spontaneous
perineum clicks for a long while now (at least 24 hours) and
that is unusual.
I still haven’t given up yet on this latest activation sequence,
perhaps it will pick up towards/at new moon, or perhaps I
need a return wave from Sarah, which I haven’t had in a
while now.
I still have had no spontaneous perineum clicks.

At about 3:35 a.m. NDT Sept. 8, 1991 I started getting
burning feet (warm this time, not cold) so maybe Gaia
is getting active.

I still hope for good things at Raven new moon. The
exact time of new moon is in about 34 hours, on Sept. 9.

After this post I may be away from the Internet until the
afternoon or evening of September 10, unless I have
something to report later today before I leave.

It is now 5:28 a.m. NDT Sept. 8, 2018.

Good night/morning,
David Dalton
2018-09-08 08:00:00 UTC
I haven’t posted for a while partly because Rogers Internet was down
for a while in this neighbourhood.
The main thing I have to report is that I have had no spontaneous
perineum clicks for a long while now (at least 24 hours) and
that is unusual.
I still haven’t given up yet on this latest activation sequence,
perhaps it will pick up towards/at new moon, or perhaps I
need a return wave from Sarah, which I haven’t had in a
while now.
I still have had no spontaneous perineum clicks.
At about 3:35 a.m. NDT Sept. 8, 1991 I started getting
oops, I meant 2018 not 1991
David Dalton
2018-09-11 04:48:30 UTC
[...]
OK, here is a summary of the last few days.

Sept. 9, 2018

Tried a mesh of (A) wth a submesh of me and the assisted
shaktipat recipients and a subsubmesh of me and
categories 1--9. 2:40 a.m.

Tried some more sex magick workings around 3 a.m.
but I won’t give the details here, but have them in
a little notebook. (also another one at 3:47 a.m.)

Got a return wave from the category 3 woman
later in the day of Sept. 9 but I forgot to note
the time. (She is Raven associated.)

Sept.10, 2018

12:55 a.m. invoked Pacific Raven, Atlantic Raven, and Crow
and Luna in its dark aspect, and thought of Bill Reid’s
carving of Raven and the First Men in the Museum of
Anthropology at UBC in Vancouver, and thought of
my region, and got a buzz. (I waited to do this until
it was after dark in Vancouver the night of Sept.9.)

Did another sex magick visualization at 1:10 a.m.

Beginning at 1:20 a.m. the spontaneous perineum clicks
resumed, so they were absent for about four days.

1:40 a.m. burning hands and feet and legs

2:21 a.m. did another sex magick visualization

2:26 a.m. divined by perineum click divination that the
four components material is still only partly operational.

2:30 a.m.: gcetacean and gnonhominidsimian will now
begin to be made aware of the four components material
including the species balance. I later divined that also
assisted shaktipat recipients among them would
receive perineum clicks or analogy, and that the
divine press release would go out to some of them.
(again the prefix g means in my region)

2:50 a.m. did one more sex magick visualization, this
time bridging through categories 1--10 (category 10
means factor 4--8 orgasm) with Monica Bellucci as
representative, bridged to those compatible with
them that they have had an orgasm thinking of
(including with) and/or have had an orgasm
thinking of them (including with). (So that
would include many men, ha.) I got a factor
7 shakti/kundalini buzz.

9:26 p.m. all of gcetacean and some of gnonhominidsimian
are aware of the four components.

9:30 p.m. all of gtranshuman will now begin to be made
aware of the four components material including the
species balance.

9:43 p.m.: gtranshuman assisted shaktipat recipients received
a perineum click (or maybe an analogy for former galien
if any and former gcross if any). But there is no way of
easily distinguishing between recipients ordained by
ALL and those who are not, except that some recipients
ordained by ALL would not fall until any of the other
categories (but some in other categories, e.g, Gioia
Irwin, may also be ordained by ALL).

10:08 p.m. the divine press release is going out to
some in gtranshuman. Not long after that I divined
that the Dalai Lama’s Oracle had received it.
Again it is going out to some in dreams and others
via special abilities including to the few who have
temporary drug-induced special abilities.

10:23 p.m.: The four components material is at full
strength.

Sept. 11, 2018

It is now 2:18 a.m. NDT and it will be 1.5 days past the
exact time of new moon at 3:31 a.m. NDT, which is
when I will consider the time of dark of moon to be
over. So a slightly late Raven’s Blessings (note
that I posted with that subject about 21 years ago
though the post was fairly incoherent, and I have
posted with that subject again since).
David Dalton
2018-09-11 05:03:25 UTC
[...]
Here is an article about the Raven and the First Men
story and sculpture, with a picture:

http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/edu/ViewLoitLo.do?method=preview&lang=EN&id=9559
David Dalton
2018-09-12 04:21:28 UTC
Here is an article about the Raven and the First Men
http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/edu/ViewLoitLo.do?method=preview&lang=EN&id=9559
I once speculated that the clamshell (with humans inside it) that
Raven is depicted atop represents waning crescent and
waxing crescent (the two halves of the clamshell). Late
waning crescent is when my sun stare, naked thorn hill
climb, and blue rose vision of Sept. 5/6, 1991 occurred.
And druid new moon, or six days after new moon, is when
the Breton druids cut the mistletoe with a golden sickle.
Also the Buddha in one account is said to have achieved
awakening/enlightenment at first quarter moon (another
tradition says it was full moon).

The Museum of Anthropology contains artifacts from around
the world although a main focus is on BC native artifacts.
Also Clinton and Yeltsin viewed the sculpture during a
summit.
David Dalton
2018-09-12 17:58:09 UTC
[...]
Here’s something on the early waxing crescent:

The Silver Bough thumb

Once in 1996 or 1997 I thumbed at random a book on Scottish folklore called
The Silver Bough Vol. 1 by F. Marian McNeill. It came out to a page with this
poem on it:

Ri faicinn domh na gealaich uir,
Is duth domh mo shuil a thogail.
Is duth domh ma ghlun a leagail,
Is duth domh mo cheann a bhogadh,

Toir cliu dhuit fein, a re nan iul,
Gum faca mi thu a rithist,
Gum faca mi a ghealach ur,
Ailleagan iuil na slighe.

Is iomadh neach a chaidh a null
Eadar uine an da ghealaich,
Ged tha mise a' mealtainn fuinn,
A re nan re 's nam beannachd!

which translates as:

When I see the new moon,
It becomes me to life mine eye,
It becomes me to bend my knee,
It becomes me to bow my head.

Giving thee praise, thou moon of guidance,
That I have seen thee again,
That I have seen the new moon,
The lovely leader of the way.

Many a one has passed beyond
In the time between the two moons,
Though I am still enjoying earth,
Thou moon of moons and of blessings!

Now in that I think new moon refers not to the modern new moon or dark of
moon but the early waxing crescent moon or first horn of moon.
David Dalton
2018-09-13 22:30:25 UTC
[...]
But it was cloudy here yesterday evening and this evening
so it wasn’t visible, but probably will be tomorrow
(Friday September 14, 2018) evening.
David Dalton
2018-09-11 06:20:34 UTC
Sept.10, 2018
2:30 a.m.: gcetacean and gnonhominidsimian will now
begin to be made aware of the four components material
including the species balance. I later divined that also
assisted shaktipat recipients among them would
receive perineum clicks or analogy, and that the
divine press release would go out to some of them.
(again the prefix g means in my region)
Also around the same time those in gdnabasedspecies
outside (A) began to become aware of the updated
species balance.
David Dalton
2018-09-12 04:58:13 UTC
2:50 a.m. did one more sex magick visualization, this
time bridging through categories 1--10 (category 10
means factor 4--8 orgasm) with Monica Bellucci as
representative, bridged to those
other than me
Post by David Dalton
compatible with
them that they have had an orgasm thinking of
(including with) and/or have had an orgasm
thinking of them (including with). (So that
would include many men, ha.)
as well as many women since I still believe that
all of categories 1--10 are bisexual by nature
(they are attracted to and compatible with
both genders)
Post by David Dalton
I got a factor
7 shakti/kundalini buzz.
OK, I will give the sex magick visualizations a rest for a while.
Post by David Dalton
10:23 p.m.: The four components material is at full
strength.
I haven’t had many signs yet that it is working but
still divine that the above statement is true. I have
had some signs that some people are mad at me
but that might just be readers. Also today when
I was at the university I think my lust for very young
women was reduced and had a different character,
I was still looking at women but partly to see
if I knew them, and my gaze lingered a bit if I
found them attractive, but I didn’t lust quite as
much, so I wasn’t as much a dirty old man (of
54, when the students were mostly around 20).
Post by David Dalton
Sept. 11, 2018
It is now 2:18 a.m. NDT and it will be 1.5 days past the
exact time of new moon at 3:31 a.m. NDT, which is
when I will consider the time of dark of moon to be
over. So a slightly late Raven’s Blessings (note
that I posted with that subject about 21 years ago
though the post was fairly incoherent, and I have
posted with that subject again since).
Lugh/Lugus, The Morrigan, Odin, and I think Jacob
are all raven-associated. And again if Odin is a sky
god, his open eye could be the sun and his closed
or missing eye the new moon, which may be starting
to open.
David Dalton
2018-09-12 05:23:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
compatible with
them that they have had an orgasm thinking of
(including with) and/or have had an orgasm
thinking of them (including with). (So that
would include many men, ha.)
as well as many women since I still believe that
all of categories 1--10 are bisexual by nature
(they are attracted to and compatible with
both genders)
I believe that I am compatible only with bisexual by nature
women who have a fair number of orgasms for their
age including some recently. (Two older women I
have been attracted to are Judi Dench and Alice Munro.)
I say that I am fourth orientation and if there are
other fourth orientation men I am not attracted to
bisexual by nature women who are bonded with such men.
I am also not attracted to lesbians by nature who are
trying to be bisexual (i.e. they choose to have sex
with men).

A bisexual by nature woman can be bisexual, straight,
lesbian, or celibate by lifestyle, and is compatible with
fourth orientation men, bisexual women, lesbians,
straight men, and bisexual men. On the other
hand a lesbian by nature (a woman who is attracted
to and compatible with lesbians by nature and
bisexual by nature women) should be lesbian or
celibate by lifestyle and not have sex with men.
I also think that I have a friendship attraction to
lesbians by nature who are not having sex with
men. Thus one way to identify fourth orientation
men other than me if they exist is perhaps to
find straight by lifestyle and attraction men who
have a lot of lesbian friends (but I don’t currently
fit that definition). The fourth orientation man
could not have direct sex with the lesbian but
a bisexual woman could bridge between them.
Likewise straight by lifestyle and attraction women
who have a lot of gay male friends (and may
be known as “fag hags”) might be fourth orientation
women (compatible only with bisexual by nature
men, who are attracted to both genders but
many of whom are straight by lifestyle).

But note that I no longer believe my eyebrow matchmaking theory.
David Dalton
2018-09-14 01:32:42 UTC
2:50 a.m. did one more sex magick visualization, this
time bridging through categories 1--10 (category 10
means factor 4--8 orgasm) with Monica Bellucci as
representative, bridged to those compatible with
them that they have had an orgasm thinking of
(including with) and/or have had an orgasm
thinking of them (including with). (So that
would include many men, ha.) I got a factor
7 shakti/kundalini buzz.
Once again I am giving the sex magick visualizations a rest for now.

But is Monica Bellucci in my top eight (categories 1--8)?

I did some searching through my old posts via
http://groups.google.com
searching for my name along with Furtado (since
I knew that Nelly Furtado was one of the top
eight and one I hadn’t mentioned much) and found
a post of Dec. 2, 2013 to alt.music.s-mclachlan containing

"My top eight are:

Sarah McLachlan
Tanita Tikaram
Liz Solo (formerly Liz Pickard, who is in a solid relationship)
Sinead O’Connor (may now be known as Magda Davitt)
Nelly Furtado
Sharon Stone
Jewel (recent addition)
Neve Campbell (recent addition)

and the category nine, not far below the above
list, consists of maybe up to fifty women.”

So Monica Bellucci is in category nine, those I have
had factor 9 or 10 (excellent) orgasms thinking of,
at least once. The “recent addition” means as
of Dec. 2, 2013. And I think the maybe up to
fifty women could be now as many as a hundred,
most of whom I have mentioned in newsgroup posts,
including some in which I supposedly (but I am
pretty sure incorrectly) divined their special abilities
and best musical instrument(s).

Also when I was in my two eyebrow matchmaking phases
and using perineum click divination to generate sample
matches, I think I matched all or almost all of the women
I was attracted to to someone else (or multiple someones).
I also did (almost certainly erroneous) matches of
friends of mine to people other than their partners and
that might have ruffled some feathers (e.g. "Alan Doyle of
Great Big Sea, compatible with Ariane Behrend of BC,
friend of the Paperboys, and the other three of Great Big
Sea in a rare fivesome.”) ha I think the only times I
matched people with their partner was with Jim and
Lillian Fidler and with Wallace Hammond and his partner Denise.
(Ariane hasn’t responded to my emails since the fall of 2004.)
David Dalton
2018-09-14 05:34:53 UTC
[...]
However I am currently out of shape, having gained 35 lb
on olanzapine and divalproex sodium (I am now 215 lb
on a 6’ 2” frame and have a bit of a medication belly)
and my hair is thinning due to the divalproex sodium,
which I might try to get my psychiatrist to switch to
Lamictal at my next appointment. I have had no nibbles
on Plenty of Fish, despite having received my Ph.D.
degree at the end of May, I think partly since I honestly
say that I don’t have a car, and that my longest relationship
was shorter than a year, plus it is obvious that I don’t
have a job yet at an age (54.5) when some are retiring.
(I don’t say yet that I am especially attracted to
bisexual by nature women and that I have never
had a non-null orgasm during sex.) So anyway I am
not a particularly good catch for any of these
high-powered women (unless it is true that we
would have an orgasmic feedback loop).

But also the attraction is not entirely sexual, there is
also a mystical component, which has shown up
even in cases where a girl was then too young for
me to lust after. One example is the flower
seller in the movie Latcho Drom. Also I suspect,
but don’t remember, that Tanita and I saw
each other when I visited England and Wales
during the summer of 1976 when I was 12.
And there is a chance that Sarah and I saw
each other when I visited Halifax when I was 16.
And there was a young Keremeos, BC, waitress
in about 1990. It is like a recognition. But
note that all of the women on the above list
of eight are not far off in age from me (Nelly
and Neve are probably the youngest and
Sharon the oldest). Also the list order is
not based entirely on orgasm intensity but
also on their influence on me.

I mentioned a while ago various skin colours, but
all of those eight are white. But in category nine
there are some in at least most races, but I
won’t bother to try and list them here tonight.

Good night, it is just after 3 a.m. here
David Dalton
2018-09-13 23:58:36 UTC
But anyway, I guess I still love Sarah McLachlan, whereas with
the categories 2--10 women it is just lust, and if Sarah wanted
me all to herself I would go along with that.

I have returned to alt.music.s-mclachlan and will probably
check out her Facebook page a little later, and will read
the back posts that I have missed. Probably with my
luck she has a new lover and I will have to wait a few
more years (which is likely anyway given that we are
now in the low of the sunspot cycle).
David Dalton
2018-09-14 00:15:09 UTC
But anyway, I guess I still love Sarah McLachlan, whereas with
the categories 2--10 women it is just lust, and if Sarah wanted
me all to herself I would go along with that.
I have returned to alt.music.s-mclachlan and will probably
check out her Facebook page a little later, and will read
the back posts that I have missed. Probably with my
luck she has a new lover and I will have to wait a few
more years (which is likely anyway given that we are
now in the low of the sunspot cycle).
Indeed she sent me a certain taste recently that leads me
to believe she has a new male lover (unless she did it
from memory). (I sometimes send her the taste of beer
when I am drinking, ha.)
Mike_Duffy
2018-09-18 14:56:17 UTC
with my luck she has a new lover
and I will have to wait a few more
Yes David, she is durn cute. But if you wait a few more sunspot cycles, you
will both be dead. Getting past your 'low' years can happen pretty quick if
you just set your sites a trifle lower and hook up with a local lass.

And I don't mean any barfloosies who might brush up against you at the pub.
Check around the campus. Yes, they probably all gossip about your past
mental problems, but there's probably at least one suitably-aged who can
see past that and recognize the merits of your current situation, which
consists of your recent mental stability + being of roughly the same age as
her + being the suave man-about-campus PhD, etc.

You might have to put the four components on the back-burner for a while.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 19:27:19 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
with my luck she has a new lover
and I will have to wait a few more
Yes David, she is durn cute. But if you wait a few more sunspot cycles, you
will both be dead. Getting past your 'low' years can happen pretty quick if
you just set your sites a trifle lower and hook up with a local lass.
And I don't mean any barfloosies who might brush up against you at the pub.
Check around the campus. Yes, they probably all gossip about your past
mental problems, but there's probably at least one suitably-aged who can
see past that and recognize the merits of your current situation, which
consists of your recent mental stability + being of roughly the same age as
her + being the suave man-about-campus PhD, etc.
You might have to put the four components on the back-burner for a while.
Well, if there are no effects by full moon I plan to give
up on the four components for sure.
Mike_Duffy
2018-09-25 02:52:43 UTC
Ok David, the full moon just occurred.
David Dalton
2018-09-25 22:20:03 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Well, if there are no effects by full moon I plan to give
up on the four components for sure.
Ok David, the full moon just occurred.
I’m still hoping that something can happen as late
as tomorrow (Wednesday) night so will wait for
then to give up on the four components. (The
moon will still be pretty full tonight and almost
full tomorrow night.)

"They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin”

(Leonard Cohen)
David Dalton
2018-09-15 00:34:42 UTC
Today I am a bit blah since I took a bit of extra medication
yesterday evening (and then my regular medication
late at night).

Also once again I am experiencing no spontaneous
perineum clicks, and that was the case before I
took the extra medication.
David Dalton
2018-09-15 07:43:31 UTC
Today I am a bit blah since I took a bit of extra medication
yesterday evening (and then my regular medication
late at night).
I feel a bit better after some elapsed time and some good
conversation with my friend the Fidlers in person plus
others over Teamspeak, and a six pack of Quidi Vidi Light
beer (which is about equivalent to three pints of regular
strength beer). (But I will abstain from 1--9 days before
the exact time of full moon.)
Post by David Dalton
Also once again I am experiencing no spontaneous
perineum clicks, and that was the case before I
took the extra medication.
I’ve had one since I posted that, so they are just rarer
than usual.

This thread is getting a bit long, and I doubt there are many readers,
but I will continue to update it, and will probably post a brief
update before I leave for a couple of days again later today.

I am still divining that ALL accepted the large majority of the
four components material and that it is on and at full strength,
but I am skeptical of that.

As of tonight I have reinstated my former eight main deities
and former minor deities to deity status with respect to
me, but won’t bother updating deities.html to reflect that
until the next time I update recent.html for other reasons.
Also i guess I will eventually change my religion on
Plenty of Fish from Non-religious back to Other or Newage
(which is another reason I may have had few nibbles on there
since many local women on there are Christians).

It was cloudy again this past evening, and the forecast
for later today is mainly cloudy, but the moon should
be visible on Sunday evening, which is first quarter (D-moon).

Earlier I said that my top eight women are all white, but that
is not true since Tanita Tikaram is of Asian descent.

For those not on alt.philosophy.taoism, there are a few
replies from others on that group in this thread.
David Dalton
2018-09-15 20:09:31 UTC
It was cloudy again this past evening, and the forecast
for later today is mainly cloudy, but the moon should
be visible on Sunday evening, which is first quarter (D-moon).
No, the forecast changed and it was mainly sunny
today and will be mainly cloudy on Sunday.

Since it has been cloudy the last few days, I just saw the
(late) waxing crescent for the first time. And today
is druid new moon (six days after new moon) which
is when Breton druids cut the mistletoe with a golden
sickle.

After this post I will be away from the Internet until
Monday evening.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 01:48:31 UTC
Sept. 16, 2018 about 1:30 a.m.

I divined by perineum click divination that most of
the four components material was not yet on, but
the following things had occurred:

1. judging by ALL of the four components material
2. acceptance and charging by ALL of my region
3. constraining
4. species someone adjustments (part of evolution)
5. species balance negotiation
6. popthrough negotiation
7. evolution idea gathering.

I guessed that was enough to not consider it a new activation
sequence but still part of my FINAL one.

In the following 15.5 hours supposedly the rest of the
four components material came on.

Sept. 17, 2018 10:40 p.m.

But just before I posted this I divined that that was not
true, and also that items 3, 4, and 5 of the above list
had not occurred (plus the constraining was rejected).

I am inclined to throw in the towel at this stage, but have
decided that items 1, 2, 6, and 7 of the above list are
enough to consider this part of the same activation attempt.
However if there is yet another delay/backtracking by
trickster ALL, I will give up on it.

11:11 p.m. ALL has put the main stack in place

11:15 p.m. popthrough activation began. popthroughs --> 21,000 y.a.
they will come on from most covered to least covered
David Dalton
2018-09-18 04:29:36 UTC
According to Herbert W. Armstrong (hwaadmin) on alt.religion about
an hour ago, the Day of Atonement begins at sunset on the tenth
day of this lunar month, so sunset on September 19, 2018, and
lasts 24 hours.

The popthroughs are still coming on and probably will take until
late tomorrow at least. (I just divined that the first 68 are on,
but I haven’t noticed much effect on me yet.)

1:58 a.m. : the Sarah stuff that was accepted by ALL is on.
David Dalton
2018-09-19 00:13:47 UTC
According to Herbert W. Armstrong (hwaadmin) on alt.religion about
an hour ago, the Day of Atonement begins at sunset on the tenth
day of this lunar month, so sunset on September 19, 2018, and
lasts 24 hours.
It is known by Jews as Yom Kippur, and according to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur
it began at sunset on Sept.18 and will end at
nightfall on Sept. 19.

It is followed by the Muslim holiday of Ashura on Sept. 20
and an International Day of Peace on Sept. 21. the
fall equinox the night of Sept. 22, and full moon the
night of Sept. 24 (and the last date of Sarah McLachlan’s
current short tour on the night of September 25 in
Durham, North Carolina, depending on hurricane
damage there I guess).
David Dalton
2018-09-19 07:17:15 UTC
According to Herbert W. Armstrong (hwaadmin) on alt.religion about
an hour ago, the Day of Atonement begins at sunset on the tenth
day of this lunar month, so sunset on September 19, 2018, and
lasts 24 hours.
It is known by Jews as Yom Kippur, and according to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur
it began at sunset on Sept.18 and will end at
nightfall on Sept. 19.
And sunset just east of the International Date Line
should be within the next few minutes.

Good night/morning,
DRD
David Dalton
2018-09-18 05:43:51 UTC
ALL accepted most of the funnel subcomponents for adjustment.

3:11 a.m.: ALL has adjusted those subcomponents.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 07:06:59 UTC
Popthrough activation is still ongoing.

ALL began judging evolution ideas 3:19 a.m., complete 3:26 a.m.

ALL began assigning evolution ideas (that passed) to individuals
and groups in (and maybe even all of) (A) at 3:27 a.m.,
complete 3:38 a.m.

ALL began species someone adjustments 3:39 a.m.,
complete 3:48 a.m. There are now 55 transhuman
species, transhuma1 to transhuman55. I am in
transhuman1 which has no former gnonhumanhominid,
former galien, or former gcross members. Species
someone Transhuman1 has level -1 access and
the other 54 have level 0 access. The 55 species
will be equal in average intelligence and
approximately in population. gcetacean and
gnonhominidsimian species someones have level 0 access.

At 3:55 a.m. ALL began higher dimensional body adjustments
needed to evolve special abilities, any species-wide abilities
that would be deemed special if held by a human, orientation,
and spiritual gender. Complete 4:12 a.m. Note that I
wished that like 4th orientation males that purestraight
males and bisexual males not respond sexually to
lesbians, and similarly like 4th orientation females that
puerstraight females and bisexual females not respond
sexually to gay males, and that lesbians and gay males
be no longer able to perform sexually with members of
the opposite sex by thinking of someone of the same
sex who is not there.

(I still believe that incompatible relationships result in
shorter lifespans, partly compatible relationships
result in intermediate lifespans, and optimally
compatible relationships lead to long lifespans.)

ALL began the DNA/etc.higher-dimensional twiddle and
stem cell regression (doing calculations first) at
4:14 a.m. I expect that this will take a while.

So the popthroughs are in progress, the evolution is in progress,
now in a minute I will track the assisted shaktipat, and the
species balance and main healing circle prescriptions have
to wait until the popthroughs are all on.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 07:16:34 UTC
At 3:55 a.m. ALL began higher dimensional body adjustments
needed to evolve special abilities, any species-wide abilities
that would be deemed special if held by a human, orientation,
and spiritual gender. Complete 4:12 a.m. Note that I
wished that like 4th orientation males that purestraight
males and bisexual males not respond sexually to
lesbians, and similarly like 4th orientation females that
puerstraight females and bisexual females not respond
sexually to gay males, and that lesbians and gay males
be no longer able to perform sexually with members of
the opposite sex by thinking of someone of the same
sex who is not there.
I also just added that sex not proceed unless all parties
are aroused and consenting. (accepted/activated 4:45 a.m.)
David Dalton
2018-09-18 22:43:56 UTC
At 3:55 a.m. ALL began higher dimensional body adjustments
needed to evolve special abilities, any species-wide abilities
that would be deemed special if held by a human, orientation,
and spiritual gender. Complete 4:12 a.m. Note that I
wished that like 4th orientation males that purestraight
males and bisexual males not respond sexually to
lesbians, and similarly like 4th orientation females that
puerstraight females and bisexual females not respond
sexually to gay males, and that lesbians and gay males
be no longer able to perform sexually with members of
the opposite sex by thinking of someone of the same
sex who is not there.
I also just added that sex not proceed unless all parties
are aroused and consenting. (accepted/activated 4:45 a.m.)
In addition there should now be no attraction across
species boundaries within transhuman species
group (and to other species outside transhuman
species group). Some abusive relationships were
broken across species lines.

Indeed there should be now no attraction across
species boundaries within gtranshuman,
gcetacean, and gnonhominidsimian or from
there to other species. But as to attraction
between those other species (which did
not evolve this time), that may be diminished
by the upcoming species balance activation.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 23:00:10 UTC
At 3:55 a.m. ALL began higher dimensional body adjustments
needed to evolve special abilities, any species-wide abilities
that would be deemed special if held by a human, orientation,
and spiritual gender. Complete 4:12 a.m. Note that I
wished that like 4th orientation males that purestraight
males and bisexual males not respond sexually to
lesbians, and similarly like 4th orientation females that
puerstraight females and bisexual females not respond
sexually to gay males, and that lesbians and gay males
be no longer able to perform sexually with members of
the opposite sex by thinking of someone of the same
sex who is not there.
I also just added that sex not proceed unless all parties
are aroused and consenting. (accepted/activated 4:45 a.m.)
That should solve the problem of sexual abuse of children
by adults. Even if not, the funnel should have an effect
on that. Also in the evolution puberty is supposed to
be delayed to at least 18 (and fertility to at least 30)
with an average lifespan of 180. I thought about trying
to come up with a table of acceptable age separations,
such as age 16 with 18, etc., but it was rejected.
(Those under 18 who have gone through puberty
will temporarily come back out of puberty.)
David Dalton
2018-09-21 01:36:16 UTC
At 3:55 a.m. ALL began higher dimensional body adjustments
needed to evolve special abilities, any species-wide abilities
that would be deemed special if held by a human, orientation,
and spiritual gender. Complete 4:12 a.m. Note that I
wished that like 4th orientation males that purestraight
males and bisexual males not respond sexually to
lesbians, and similarly like 4th orientation females that
puerstraight females and bisexual females not respond
sexually to gay males, and that lesbians and gay males
be no longer able to perform sexually with members of
the opposite sex by thinking of someone of the same
sex who is not there.
I also just added that sex not proceed unless all parties
are aroused and consenting. (accepted/activated 4:45 a.m.)
Sept. 20, 2018

At around 8 p.m. I wished that purestraight females not be
attracted to fourth orientation males and purestraight males
not be attracted to fourth orientation females and supposedly
that afterthought was activated. (I think in my case I
had four purestraight female friends attracted to me,
one other purestraight woman I had sex with
and had a null orgasm with, and three lesbians
I attempted sex with without achieving an erection,
and have never had sex with a bisexual by nature woman
and have not attempted sex since spring 1986.)

But bisexual of one gender will still respond somewhat to
purestraight and bisexual of the opposite gender even
though they are not optimally compatible. (A bisexual
of one gender is optimally compatible with bisexual
or gay of the same gender or 4thO of the opposite
gender.)

I hope most lesbians will welcome that men will no longer
be attracted to them, though it might require some sex
workers to find a new line of work.

But again in some cases in the evolution orientation may
have changed to render two partners compatible (more
likely if there are children).

What phase of the moon was it during which Thoth played
chess with the moon god Khons? (Or what 5-day
span of moon phases did Thoth win from Khons?)
David Dalton
2018-09-19 05:22:12 UTC
September 19, 2018

2:39 a.m.: the DNA/etc.twiddle and stem cell regression are complete
and related healing and transformation (including of adults)
has begun.

So all that is left is the species balance.

Note that many Wiccans view their Goddess and Horned God as
female and male aspects of ALL. I would guess that the
Goddess is associated with full moon and the Horned God is
associated with waning crescent and waxing crescent (the
two horns) and new moon (dark of moon). Also the Hindu
cowherd women may have some association with full moon
whereas the bull I guess is associated with waning crescent,
new moon, and waxing crescent.

If anyone is worried about my mental state, it is not bad. I
am abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before full moon
and am taking my prescribed medication, and my
relations with other people offline are good, though
I have been neglecting some academic work that I
will have to buckle down to later today. Also late nights and
lack of sleep have never been a problem for me at this
phase of moon but more likely at new moon and just after.

"Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin Dance me through the panic
till I'm gathered safely in
Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove
Dance me to the end of love
Dance me to the end of love”
(Leonard Cohen)
David Dalton
2018-09-19 05:25:49 UTC
[...]
Oops I meant that to be a followup to the post that I did
followup to was a followup of, so it might not appear
in the proper sequence in a threaded view on a
newsreader; I’m not sure about http://groups.google.com .
David Dalton
2018-09-21 01:16:40 UTC
September 19, 2018
2:39 a.m.: the DNA/etc.twiddle and stem cell regression are complete
and related healing and transformation (including of adults)
has begun.
So all that is left is the species balance.
Note that many Wiccans view their Goddess and Horned God as
female and male aspects of ALL. I would guess that the
Goddess is associated with full moon and the Horned God is
associated with waning crescent and waxing crescent (the
two horns) and new moon (dark of moon). Also the Hindu
cowherd women may have some association with full moon
whereas the bull I guess is associated with waning crescent,
new moon, and waxing crescent.
If anyone is worried about my mental state, it is not bad. I
am abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before full moon
and am taking my prescribed medication, and my
I took a little extra olanzapine today.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 07:58:37 UTC
ALL began (or maybe continued) ordination of some in (A)
at 4:39 a.m.; up to date 4:49 a.m.

ALL began expanding the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients into a list of individuals at 4:50 a.m.; complete 5:03 a.m.

ALL began delivering the assisted shaktipat at 5:04 a.m.;
complete 5:14 a.m.

ALLbegan releasing the assisted shaktipat recipients (but not me
yet) from the low years at 5:15 a.m.;complete 5:20 a.m.
(at the end of this I got a strong shakti/kundalini buzz which
I extended a bit by doing a visualization of a mesh of me and
the recipients. That would have been at 12:50 a.m.
Vancouver time.

OK, now I plan to get 4.5 hours of sleep.
David Dalton
2018-09-18 19:42:46 UTC
I slept for eight hours (I had my alarm set for 10 a.m. but
turned it off and slept until 1:30 p.m.)

Assisted shaktipat recipients should now be able to get
closure clicks (perineum clicks marking closure of a
directed working of will, and sometimes accompanied by
a shakti/kundlalini buzz) but probably not spontaneous
clicks or divination clicks yet.

The popthroughs and evolution are still in progress.

Here are four small things and one big thing:

1.

ALL accepted distribution of access to the batch of healing
components (to those with special abilities I mentioned
before). Begun 4:30 p.m.; complete 4:33 p.m.

2.

ALL accepted distribution of access to the missing someone
links (but such that an abuser will not find the abused). O
updated the links at 4:35 p.m.. Distribution (to those with
special abilities I mentioned before) began 4:35 p.m.;
complete 4:39 p.m.

3.

ALL accepted better orgasms for categories 1--9 and their
current and future compatible partners as long as they
are partners, while they are thinking of one another (including
with one another) and also when one in categories 1--9
masturbates thinking of someone compatible (best while
thinking of a fourth orientation male). Activated 4:43 p.m.

4.

ALL accepted multichakra polychromatic voice blessing on
Sarah McLachlan. Activated 4:45 p.m.

5.

ALL accepted the press release. Begun 4:47 p.m.

It is now 5:12 p.m. ( 1942 UTC/GMT) September 18, 2018.
David Dalton
2018-09-19 02:14:52 UTC
Supposedly my writing is starting to break through as
of around 10 p.m.

11:28 p.m. all of the popthroughs are on

11:29 p.m. there s now a free-for-all in the main stack healing
circle prescriptions; i.e. all those designated to have access
(which includes those covered) now have access to attempt
to change healing circle prescriptions. (ALL is the gateway,
i.e. ALL determines whether the attempt is successful
or not.)

11:32 p.m.: ALL began negotiation of the species balance
with species someones of gdnabasedspecies, taking into
consideration similar workings in the popthroughs. This
should take a while.

The evolution is still in progress.

Sunset in Vancouver (the start of Yom Kippur there) occurs
in six minutes (and I think Jews often subtract a few
minutes from the sunset time, according to the web).
David Dalton
2018-09-19 06:55:32 UTC
3:06 a.m.: the species balance negotiation is complete

3:08 a.m.: ALL began activating the species balance, collaborating
with species someones of gdnabasedspecies and building on
similar workings in the popthroughs. Once again this should
include a very strong bias against killing within one’s own species
and a strong bias against killing within the union of gtranshuman,
gcetacean, and gnonhominidsimian species groups.
Complete 4:23 am. (0653 UTC/GMT) Sept. 19, 2018.

This won’t be updated automatically, but will be updated through
the actions of species someone negotiators and the few who
are psychotropic drug enhanceables (and have temporary
species someone negotiator ability while enhanced) working
with species someones on a local or global level.

So that’s it, and again I won’t try again if there is another
backtracking like the ones that occurred the nights of
Sept. 15 and Sept. 17, or a supposed delay of any
activation from the times I posted. I also will give up
on the four components if there are no effects by
full moon.which is 12:22 a.m. Sept. 25 (so the night
of Sept. 24) here in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada.
David Dalton
2018-09-21 01:13:51 UTC
3:06 a.m.: the species balance negotiation is complete
3:08 a.m.: ALL began activating the species balance, collaborating
with species someones of gdnabasedspecies and building on
similar workings in the popthroughs. Once again this should
include a very strong bias against killing within one’s own species
including against suicide
David Dalton
2018-09-21 02:30:45 UTC
All 55 transhuman species have an average lifespan of 180 years
and a maximum lifespan of 260 years. All 55 have four orientations
so there is no Hain or Vico. There is a distribution of races in all
55 species though some may have a majority of one race. All
55 are equal in average intelligence. The only reason I have
Transhuman1 as a main deity to me (and so it has level -1 access)
and Transhuman2 to Transhuman55 as minor deities to me (and
so they have level 0 access in the main stack) is that it is my
species someone.

I think that the spiritual gender of some transgendered people
may have changed to match their physical body, but that
in the cases where they have already undergone surgery
that their body will evolve to complete the transformation.

Now I wonder what I am forgetting?

Oh right, as I specified long ago, one of my evolution ideas
was that there ovulation on demand (after at least age 30)
with no menstruation unless a pregnancy attempt failed.
I divined that that has been accepted, and that a woman
would have to wish for ovulation five days in advance.
So anyway that should end the “curse”. And again
puberty will be delayed to at least age 18 and fertility
to at least age 30.
David Dalton
2018-09-21 02:34:22 UTC
[...]
That should read “there be”, not just “there"
David Dalton
2018-09-25 23:07:09 UTC
It was business as usual at the United Nations today.

It looks as though the exact time of full moon has passed
without there being major effects (especially of the funnel,
healing circle prescriptions, and species balance). So
probably I will have to give up on my four components.
However the moon is still quite full tonight (Sept. 25) and
nearly full tomorrow night (Sept. 26) so I won’t give up
on it until after tomorrow night. And as I said in the
thread “one FINAL attempt” on alt.religion.shamanism ,
this will be my final attempt (of many over the years).

Also unlike late June, 1996, I am not delusional since
I don’t believe for sure that it is working, and I am
not labelling people close to me as criminals.
David Dalton
2018-09-28 01:17:21 UTC
It looks as though the exact time of full moon has passed
without there being major effects (especially of the funnel,
healing circle prescriptions, and species balance). So
probably I will have to give up on my four components.
However the moon is still quite full tonight (Sept. 25) and
nearly full tomorrow night (Sept. 26) so I won’t give up
on it until after tomorrow night. And as I said in the
thread “one FINAL attempt” on alt.religion.shamanism ,
this will be my final attempt (of many over the years).
OK, it is now September 27 and I said I would give up on
the four components unless here were major positive
effects by today.

However before doing so, this evening I decided to
try and divine what was on.

Supposedly:

1. ALL had judged the four components material
2. my region was accepted and charged by ALL
3. the constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness was rejected
4. the main stack was in place
5. the popthrough negotiation was done and the popthroughs were cocked
6. the species balance negotiation was done
7. the evolution idea gathering was done.

So I decided to ask ALL to activate the rest of the stuff,
and it all supposedly came on quickly between about
8 p.m. and 10 p.m. I know this is another backtracking
but I still consider it part of the same FINAL attempt.

However I will give up on it soon if there is not some evidence
that it is working. (Right now the only evidence I have is
that my skin colour is a touch more red than usual.)

Since some may no longer be following this thread I
will start a new thread with this material.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 20:11:13 UTC
[...]
I have divined that all I am getting of the four
components material is the evolution and the
assisted shaktipat. (Hopefully I won’t soon
divine that I am getting nothing.)
Mike_Duffy
2018-10-03 22:12:54 UTC
the pothroughs should take a while
Whoa there, David. We gotta wait two more weeks before we can do those.
David Dalton
2018-10-05 03:15:35 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
the pothroughs should take a while
Whoa there, David. We gotta wait two more weeks before we can do those.
Ha, I guess in a few more days I’ll be posting to the Raven’s Blessings
thread again. But right not I am still divining that all I am getting is
the evolution and the assisted shaktipat, even though I have no
evidence yet that either has occurred or is occurring.
David Dalton
2018-10-05 03:30:00 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
the pothroughs should take a while
Whoa there, David. We gotta wait two more weeks before we can do those.
Ha, I guess in a few more days I’ll be posting to the Raven’s Blessings
thread again. But right not I am still divining that all I am getting is
that should read “right now I am..."
Post by David Dalton
the evolution and the assisted shaktipat, even though I have no
evidence yet that either has occurred or is occurring.
If the assisted shaktipat has occurred, then among others
readers of at least 4055 words of my writing (as of just
before the assisted shaktipat occurred) would eventually
begin experienced spontaneous, closure, and
divination perineum clicks (short period mula bandha).