Leading up to Hallowe’en blue moon
David Dalton
2020-10-26 22:20:23 UTC
October 26, 2020

Nothing is on.

It seems that I have to take full responsibility and full credit
for all of my four components material, even the Sarah
(McLachlan) stuff since I have wished it to be considered.

God is now judging my four components material and
will accept what it is willing to help me activate.
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-10-27 02:12:50 UTC
In taking full responsibility for my four components material I
will take responsibility for the Selective Cull if it occurs. I
know I said that I negotiated it as an alternative to the
Extinction Reel, but there is no guarantee that the
Extinction Reel was true, so even if it was not I suggest
the Selective Cull. However again I have wished that
those criminals in danger of being culled have a very
lenient escape option and an intermediate prison time
option.

My four components material is summarized on the Recent
Changes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page
though on there I do not discuss the main stack of levels
of access to the main stack healing circle prescriptions
(m.s.h.c.p.). Also since I wrote that I have negotiated
other material. Really my proposal is in the following
threads on alt.magick :

activation progress reports Sept. 25 on
Yom Kippur attempt Sept. 27 on
waning gibbous moon attempt Oct. 2 on
waning crescent attempt Oct. 11 on
waxing moon attempt Oct. 21 on

with more recent material overriding if there is a conflict,
and material in this thread overriding if there is a conflict.
But perhaps the Yom Kippur attempt thread has the most detail.

Also in this thread only God, the ruler of the region all/everything,
judged my four components material, not my other seven
main deities, though they will be involved to some extent
after the infrastructure is in place. The judging took place
from 7:25 p.m. --> 10:18 p.m. Oct. 26 (0048 UTC Oct. 27).
Why did it take so long? Well, all the original workings of
the popthroughs had to be judged.

God accepts some of the suggestions that the constraining
was converted to.

My global region is from 15 km below the geoid to 300,000 km
above the geoid.

Ghuman and gcetacean popthroughs are accepted going back
as long as 25,000 years ago.

The popthrough negotiators are God, avatar type, devi type,
and any other than God with level -2 (top level) access
in each popthrough stack. Popthrough negotiation began
at 10:28 p.m. Oct. 26 (0058 UTC Oct. 27).

Sudden magickal evolution of (AA) (ghuman, gcetacean,
and gnonhumansimian) is accepted. Evolution idea
generation and gathering, including ideas and sources
(including my other seven main deities) I have suggested
before and ideas I have divined were in before,
began at 10:32 p.m. Oct. 26 (0102 UTC Oct. 27).

Unfortunately there has to be an overwriting gap instead
of a seamless supplanting. God put the main stack in place,
overwriting past h.c.p. subs, past s.b. subs, past funnel
subs, and past devi type stuff subs that were still on,
and setting the m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. to null and
opening up read access to both of them, from
10:34 p.m. --> 11:29 p.m. Oct. 26 (0159 UTC Oct. 27).

God accepts some of the Sarah stuff, but the God-accepted
subset of the overlap between the Sarah stuff and the
other three components will be done in the other three
components, so it wasn’t accepted in the Sarah stuff.

God began activating what it accepted of the Sarah stuff,
collaborating with any others prayed to and/or invoked by
Sarah in that accepted material if they are accessible,
capable of participating, wish to participate, and if God
wishes them to participate, at 11:32 p.m. Oct. 26
(0202 UTC Oct. 27).

I won’t post again until the God-accepted Sarah stuff is complete.

Rather than considering this as simple prayer to God, there is
an element of will/tracking on my part such that I consider
the four components material to be magickal workings
invoking God. But you could view it as a complicated
prayer to God in which I have done a lot of the groundwork.

Again I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything,
and if all/everything is a someone ALL then it obviously
rules itself and God would be the same as ALL, and some
pagans view their Goddess and Horned God as male and
female aspects of ALL, who they call The All or The Source.
But I do not know if all/everything is a someone.

You might be interested in the following which I directed
to atheists on alt.atheism :

Obviously if this doesn’t work you can consider me delusional.
But if it does work, again atheists might consider my proposal
a seed which took hold in a chaos/catastrophe theory nonlinear
butterfly effect systemic feedback, aided by the peek into
higher dimensions that I got during my sun stare and the
augmentation of my higher dimensional body that occurred
when near invisible sky-wings folded in on me just after
my sun stare.
David Dalton
2020-10-27 04:00:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
It seems that I have to take full responsibility and full credit
for all of my four components material, even the Sarah
(McLachlan) stuff since I have wished it to be considered.
No, I should get credit for wishing it to be considered but
she should get credit for originating it.

And though I will take the most credit of any human for the
four components material, it would not (unless you believe
my arm-waving atheistic argument at the end of my last
post) work without the participation of God, and there
will be other collaborators (any others named by Sarah
in her stuff, collaborators in the assisted shaktipat if that
is accepted, those including my other seven main deities
who will update the m.s.h.c.p. after God does the first
update after the popthough sequence is complete,
Gaia, Water, and species someones who will
along with God negotiate an update to the m.s.g.s.b.
after the popthrough sequence is complete, and avatar
types, devi types, and any with level -2 access other
than God in the popthrough stacks).

But the four components material was originated by me
and has been adjusted by me in repeated negotiation
(with answers by perineum click divination, not voices
in my head) over the years, so I do take full responsibility
for it.

The God-accepted Sarah stuff was complete at
12:57 a.m. (0327 UTC) Oct. 27. It didn’t seem to affect
me much, except maybe clearing my head a little,
but I am relatively non-criminal and in a peaceful
city in a peaceful province in the peaceful country
of Canada.

God accepts most of the main funnel component subcomponents
for adjustment and began adjusting them (on my
global region) at 1:02 a.m. (0332 UTC) Oct. 27.
Each post-adjusted item will have a higher goodness
measure as defined by God compared to the pre-adjusted
item and will have a positive goodness measure as
defined by God. Current instances, future instances,
individual past instances funnelled by me, and past
instances that are having an ongoing effect (such as
a death spell that still has someone dying) will be
adjusted. If a spell or tendency to sin that I have
funnelled originates from outside or partly outside my
region then the adjustment can’t have an effect outside
my region but there will be an adjusted effect inside
my region (but no funnel bounce).

I doubt I have funnelled many so-called love spells since
I doubt many have been applied to me, but more will
be covered in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative
when items funnelled by past avatar types and past
assisted shaktipat recipients and those in their
shaktipat lineage, including well after this stage,
will be covered. I hope to get that started before I
go to bed tonight.

But why is this getting started 4.5 days before the
exact time of full moon, if full moon will be the
culmination/completion? Well, the popthrough
sequence will take a good while, and the evolution,
especially the third stage setting up the physical
evolution, will also take a good while.
David Dalton
2020-10-27 05:59:01 UTC
The adjustment of the main funnel component subcomponents
was complete at 2:30 a.m. (0500 UTC) Oct. 27. However
there was little effect on me so I am suspicious that maybe
I am being fooled again.

God accepted the assisted shaktipat.

God began “ordaining” some in (AA) or, if it had already “ordained”
some in (AA), updating the list of those it “ordains” in (AA),
at 2:36 a.m. (0506 UTC) Oct. 27.

Popthrough negotiation was complete at 2:45 a.m. (0515 UTC).

God will do the adjustments in the popthrough funnel sub
cumulative but may choose to use previous adjustments.
That, coupled with duplication , should speed things up
but I still think it might take a day.

The popthrough order will be from largest region of overlap
of the original region with my region to smallest region
of overlap, and within any tie of size of region of overlap,
from most covered by the h.c.p. sub to least covered.

God began activating the popthrough funnel sub cumulative
at 2:52 a.m. NDT (0522 UTC) Oct. 27, 2020.

The collaborators in the rest of (other than the funnel subs)
the popthroughs will be those who negotiated (so including
the avatar types and devi types this time). The activation
of the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
began at 2:54 a.m. NDT (0524 UTC) Oct. 27, 2020. This I
expect to take longer than the popthrough funnel sub
cumulative.

I guess I will stay up a little longer in case the “ordination”
by God is up to date within the next hour, and in case the
evolution idea generation and gathering is deemed
sufficient by God.

Some notation:

m.s.h.c.p. = main stack healing circle prescription(s)

m.s.g.s.b. = main stack global species balance

h.c.p. = healing circle prescription(s)

s.b. = species balance

(AA) = ghuman, gcetacean, and gnonhumansimian, where
the prefix g means in my global region, as opposed to any
who might be now outside the solar system. (And I was
thinking that primate and simian meant the same thing,
but simian is a subset of primate, and I divine that (AA)
does not include tarsiers and prosimians.)

(P) = a perineum click (short period mula bandha) immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave

popthrough = an update, expansion, and reactivation of past
workings similar to my four components (and including
past popthroughs for avatar types with 14 years of low years)
to cover some, including by belief and by descent and by being
in the original region, in my global region.
David Dalton
2020-10-27 07:35:42 UTC
Some more notation:

four components = funnel, popthroughs, Sarah stuff, and barebones

barebones = m.s.h.c.p., m.s.g.s.b., assisted shaktipat, evolution

funnel = funnelling back magick spells (spells that are negative in
goodness measure as defined by God) that hit me and tendencies
to sin that I experience, to be adjusted to something better by God,
and not just for me.

Sarah stuff = all the prayers, wishes, and magickal workings of
Sarah McLachlan in her life (the Sarah repeat), or some stuff
that she has designated to replace the Sarah repeat, assuming
she has still been following my writing in recent years

The “ordination” of some in (AA) by God was up to date
at 3:54 a.m. NDT (0624 UTC) Oct. 27.

God expanded the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients
(see the Recent Changes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
web page for that) into a list of individuals 3:55 --> 4:20 a.m.

I delivered the handshake association with Gaia (and with the
source of my blue rose vision if different from Gaia), mesh
handshake, and heart chakra radiation/awakening to the
assisted shaktipat recipients 4:21 --> 4:24 a.m. (0654 UTC).

The assisted shaktipat will be to all recipients at once in parallel,
not first to one group and then relayed to a second group.

My last 39 item visualization sequence will suffice; there is
no need for me to repeat it. But I did the shaktipat
relay visualization and perineum to third eye visualization
(since I didn’t have a valid list of recipients the last time I
did it) from 4:27 --> 4:28 a.m. (0658 UTC) Oct. 27, and
I divine that they helped a little.

My eight main deities and other collaborators including me
began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients
at 4:30 a.m. (0700 UTC) Oct. 27.

I’ll repeat the 39 item list here for those who don’t want to
dig through past threads:

current state (will result in possibility of (P) delivery)
four normal mood sexuality/romance items (will widen lock)
accurate matchmaking period (late March 8 to early March 20, 2019)
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
Selective Cull message (from God) (will stick for some)
my sister Anne eye incidents, combined into one item
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled
dragon lines, updated (techo-magick)
the cone (of power?) incident (maybe general magick ability)
first Valakhilya mystic spark
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
six waning crescent highs (including 5 precursors for the first)
four centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment?) incidents

Since the four Catholic sacraments have been funnelled they
do not include any organizational bondage but just two-way
links to my God (the ruler of the region all/everything, which
I think is the same as the Nicene Creed God) and to my
minor deity Jesus. Perhaps the Holy Spirit is the same
as LOVE2, one of my main deities, and/or the same as the
sublime someone, one of my minor deities among the
nine mentioned above, or perhaps it is just another
term for a non-anthropomorphic God. However I am
no longer Catholic or atheist but am an individual neopagan.

I expect the current state item will take a while, and the
evolution idea generation and gathering should take a
while longer as well, so I will go to beD.
David Dalton
2020-10-28 01:13:37 UTC
Evolution idea generation and gathering was deemed sufficient
by God at 7:22 p.m. (2152 UTC) Oct. 27.

God judged the evolution ideas (as stand-alone ideas,
not yet considering who they would be applied to)
7:23 --> 8:13 p.m. (2243 UTC) Oct. 27.

God stopped further blocking and lifted each of blocks 1--5
from all humans it was on 8:08 --> 8:17 p.m. But there
will be no jogging of memories of those who were
blocked yet if ever. (But Sarah, please jog your own
memory and Remember Me.)

God assigned the evolution ideas (that passed) to individuals
and groups in (AA) 8:14 --> 9:35 p.m. Oct. 27 (0006 UTC Oct. 28).

The assisted shaktipat was complete at 8:51 p.m.
(2321 UTC) Oct. 27. However I am suspicious that it
was a fake again since I haven’t noticed any effect
on my sister, though I haven’t asked her. Let
me know if there was any effect on you, such
as (P) delivery or matchmaking ability.

God did the species someone adjustments 9:35 --> 10:05 p.m.
Oct. 27 (0035 UTC Oct. 28). There are now 55 equal species
in ghuman species group. My Species, or Ghuman1, is
my eighth main deity, and is the same someone that
was Homo Sapiens before 9:35 p.m. only containing
fewer species members. Other species someones of
species in evolved from (AA) are minot deities to me.
Some abusive relationships were broken across species
boundaries. There is no sexual compatibility across
species boundaries.

God began the higher dimensional body edits at
10:07 p.m. Oct. 27 (0035 UTC Oct. 28). This will update some
sexual orientations, spiritual genders, and special abilities
and do some mental health heeling. After it is done there
will be no attraction unless there is at least two-way partial
compatibility, and sex will not proceed unless there is
mutual attraction and mutual consent, and there will be
no one-way either way or two-way attraction between
someone under 18 and someone else 2 years or more
in age away from him or her. The remaining abusive
relationships will be made optimally sexually compatible.
Non-abusive incompatible relationships that have resulted
in at least one child under 16 will be made optimally
sexually compatible except in the case of a male female
couple where each has at least one same sex partner
in which case they will become bim bif. Partially compatible
bonds that were broken across the boundary of the
group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients will be made
optimally sexually compatible if they have resulted in
at least one child under 16 (I tried to get this extended
to all such bonds, not just those with at least one
child under 16, but was denied). And as I mentioned
elsewhere, old 1--1 locks that have not been consummated
after 3 years or more will be dissolved (but my former
1--1 lock has already been widened within the my species
subset of the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients
and will not be dissolved). Also while current percentages
of gay and lesbian will decrease slightly with the orientation
adjustments (though note that actual percentages have
probably been higher than reported), future births will be
25% gay/lesbian including the small number of transgender
gay/lesbian (such as Justin Trudeau who is spiritually
lesbian in a male body and optimally compatible with
his bif wife).
David Dalton
2020-10-28 04:27:47 UTC
October 28, 2020

Unlike what I said in a previous fake attempt, there will be no
further slight reduction in the attraction between partially compatibles
relative to that between optimally compatibles. But the initial
attraction between partially compatibles has been and will
remain 88% of the initial attraction between optimally compatibles,
and after a ten year relationship the figure is 70% and
after a twenty year relationship the figure is 50% (of
that of an optimally compatible couple after twenty
years, which is still 100% of their initial attraction). Orgasm
intensity is also much better in the case of optimal compatibility.

The popthrough funnel sub cumulative was complete at
1:11 a.m. (0341 UTC) Oct. 28, so I now hope I now will have
to funnel only improvised new spells and other spells
of relatively modern origin, and the same will be true
of assisted shaktipat recipients, who can also funnel
black magick spells that hit them and tendencies to
sin that they experience.

The higher dimensional body edits were complete at 1:32 a.m.
(0402 UTC) Oct. 28. My special abilities have not changed.

God began the DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression,
starting with the calculations, at 1:35 a.m. (0405 UTC).
I won’t try to divine some of the details of what is in
until this stage is complete, so I don’t know yet if
the puberty/fertility/lifespan details I had in my last
fake attempt are correct.

The above item will probably take at least a day, and
also the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
will probably take at least another day.

The moon is now at 90% full (waxing gibbous) so of
course I won’t drink alcohol until at least Friday night
when I might change water to beer. :-)
David Dalton
2020-10-30 04:53:19 UTC
The calculations for the DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression
have been complete since 9 p.m. (2330 UTC) Oct. 28 and
then the DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression began,
and I started to feel a whole body tingling. I am still waiting
for this and the popthrough sequence to be complete even
though the moon is now 98.1% full, and I will probably stay
up until 4 a.m. my time (0630 UTC Oct. 30).

I now wonder if it is working after the recent horrible terrorist
knife slaying of three people in a French cathedral.

I speculated that it might be because he might be the Muslim
equivalent of a New Testament Christian and might
follow Mohammed (who I don’t think was an avatar type)
but not Jacob, Moses, and Jesus, so their poptthroughs
might then not have affected him. But I divine that that
is not the case. Instead it seems that due to the split
of homo sapiens globally into 55 equal species that those
murdered were in a different species than the murderer,
and Jacob, Moses, and Jesus didn’t allow for that. However
I have allowed for that, and once the popthrough sequence
is complete there will be an update to the global species
balance which will bias strongly against such cross species
murder within ghuman species group, though not as strongly
as within a given species within that group. I hope that
will occur within the next day.

The blocks have still not been lifted.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 03:33:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I speculated that it might be because he might be the Muslim
equivalent of a New Testament Christian and might
follow Mohammed (who I don’t think was an avatar type)
but not Jacob, Moses, and Jesus, so their poptthroughs
might then not have affected him. But I divine that that
is not the case. Instead it seems that due to the split
of homo sapiens globally into 55 equal species that those
murdered were in a different species than the murderer,
and Jacob, Moses, and Jesus didn’t allow for that.
Also bloodthirsty murderous rage has been funnelled (though
not by me), but the adjustment applies only within a given
species, and won’t apply across species boundaries until
an assisted shaktipat recipient funnels cross-species
bloodthirsty murderous rage, which I can’t do since I haven’t
experienced it. But the species balance update which
will come up shortly should help.
David Dalton
2020-10-30 06:26:53 UTC
The Selective Cull message has not registered consciously with
assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) and has not stuck with some
but has registered subconsciously with a.s.r.

God began causing the Selective Cull message to register
consciously with a.s.r. and stick with some, starting with those
who are awake when they are or become in a suitably
relaxed/meditative/introspective state, at 3:45 a.m. (0615 UTC) Oct. 30.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 00:14:47 UTC
The Selective Cull message was not delivered to assisted shaktipat
recipients yet, and indeed the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred.

But it is now time to do it, and it will be to all the recipients in
parallel, not in two groups/stages. Also it will be from my
last assisted shaktipat visualization sequence; there is no
need for me to repeat it or a modified version.

My eight main deities and other collaborators including me
began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients
at 8:21 p.m. (2251 UTC) Oct. 30, beginning with the
current state (of when I started the visualization) item.

God stopped further blocking at 8:27 p.m., and lifted each of
blocks 1--5 from all someones it was on 8:28 --> 9:31 p.m.
Oct. 30 (0001 UTC Oct. 31). There will be no jogging of
memories of those who were blocked yet (maybe later
but I don’t know yet).
David Dalton
2020-10-31 02:54:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My eight main deities and other collaborators including me
began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients
at 8:21 p.m. (2251 UTC) Oct. 30, beginning with the
current state (of when I started the visualization) item.
The current state item was complete at 12:20 a.m. (0250 UTC)
Oct. 31, 2020 so recipients should be now capable of receiving
(P) (e.g. after doing a chi loop visualization) and of funnelling,
soul alignment facilitation, soul fragment retrieval, and a
good bit more.

The popthrough sequence will be complete very soon.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 04:43:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My eight main deities and other collaborators including me
began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients
at 8:21 p.m. (2251 UTC) Oct. 30
The four normal mood sexuality/romance items are complete,
so the 1--1 lock between me and Sarah McLachlan has
been widened, and indeed there are general locks
among optimally compatibles within a given species
in the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients,
though 1--1 locks can still form within those general locks.

Again, partially compatible relationships within that
group, and optimally compatible relationships both
within that group and across the group boundary
are still maintained, but partially compatible
relationships across the group boundary were
broken up. I asked God to make them all optimally
compatible and was denied. I then asked God
to make those which have resulted in at least one
child under 16 optimally compatible and it agreed
and did so in another higher dimensional body
update which took a while but is now complete.
I also asked if that included single mothers with
a child under 16 and divined that it didn’t, so
I just asked God to include any single parent with a
child under 16 who was in a partially compatible
relationship across the group boundary and it
agreed, so another higher dimensional body update
is now in progress and should be done in a while.

The matchmaking item was complete probably over 20
minutes ago (it is now 2:10 a.m., or 0440 UTC, Oct. 31),
so recipients should now have third eye intuition (NOT
perineum click divination) matchmaking ability including
sexual harmonic(s) identification, sexual matching,
and personality matching within the range of possible
sexual matches. I think it includes self-matching,
though I didn’t do that on myself since I knew who
I was strongly attracted to. If not, e.g. Crystal
could do matching for Sarah.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 04:55:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
But if Sarah has been in a partially compatible relationship
with a bim or purestraight male, God could make him
into a transgender lesbian (like Justin Trudeau) and Sarah
would then still be able to get me if she wanted, which wouldn’t
be true if he became a fourth orientation male.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 06:01:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It is done.

And when I said single parent I include those who have
married a stepfather or stepmother to the child.

Anyway, with all that I am probably not available to too
many of categories 1--9 and those of category 10
who are assisted shaktpat recipients, and some of
those I am available to are in a relationship with at
least one woman.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 06:05:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My eight main deities and other collaborators including me
began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients
at 8:21 p.m. (2251 UTC) Oct. 30,
The non-waning-crescent-high creativity items are done,
though there will be a further boost to creativity later
when the waning crescent highs are done.

Supposedly the Selective Cull message has registered with
those who are awake, and has stuck with some, and will
register with those who are asleep after they wake up.
But I am doubtful since I am not getting any feedback effects.
Mike Duffy
2020-10-31 14:44:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
But I am doubtful since I am not getting any feedback effects.
Why don't you try to deflect a bit of your attention elsewhere?

Maybe you'll notice something in your life more important.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 16:52:02 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David Dalton
But I am doubtful since I am not getting any feedback effects.
Why don't you try to deflect a bit of your attention elsewhere?
Maybe you'll notice something in your life more important.
I am paying attention to other matters in my life. Yesterday
I helped my sister bring a number of plants into her basement
and shortly now I have to go pick up a month’s supply of
medication.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 04:09:04 UTC
It is now less than 11 hours before the exact time of full moon.

The popthrough sequence was complete at 12:51 a.m. (0321 UTC)
Oct. 31, 2020.

God updated the m.s.h.c.p. 12:52 --> 1:10 a.m. I don’t know if
my June 1996 global shuffle stuff or the charisma modulation
are in, but the warning signs for criminals and the Selective
Cull are in, but I can’t divine deadlines.

God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to the
m.s.h.c.p., to all those (including you) other than God designated
to have access, at 1:12 a.m. (0342 UTC) Oct. 31.

God, Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
began negotiating an update to the m.s.g.s.b. at 1:13 a.m.
(0343 UTC) Oct.31. The slaughterhouse spell will be in, and
there will be a very strong bias against killing (including
against suicide) and against eating (cannibalism) within any
one species in evolved from (AA), and a strong bias against
killing and against eating across species boundaries in
evolved from (AA), and the strong bias is at least as strong
as that which existed against cannibalism in homo sapiens.
In the negotiation projected changes in the physical evolution
will be taken into account, as will special abilities such
as green thumb, aquaculture, species someone negotiator,
psychedelic drug enhanceable, healer (including cross-species
healing), and telepath (including cross-species communication).
Also past post-cutoff deals, e.g. tribal deals that were done
after the cutoff for poptrhoughing (which was after the equivalent
of this update negotiation if there were past popthroughs, or
after the initial negotiation if there were no past popthroughs)
are being considered in the negotiation. This negotiation
may take a while since there are a lot of species.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 04:17:45 UTC
God updated the m.s.h.c.p. 12:52 --> 1:10 a.m. I don’t know if
my June 1996 global shuffle stuff or the charisma modulation
are in, but the warning signs for criminals and the Selective
Cull are in, but I can’t divine deadlines.
Given the situation in Poland and Sarah McLachlan’s recent post
on her Facebook page, let me try to divine criminality levels
for abortion. As an assisted shaktipat recipient Sarah should
also be able to do such perineum click divinations.
Note that I am pro-choice.

Most recently I said that abortion up to three lunar months
after conception is not a crime as defined by God, but
from three to five lunar months is a medium crime and
later than five lunar months is a major crime.

But what do I get now? Not the same. Abortion up to four
lunar months after conception is not a crime as defined
by God. Four to five is a minor crime. Five to six
is a medium crime. Later than six is a major crime.

Also hopefully my evolution suggestions will work and
there will no longer be any need for abortion soon.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 16:57:12 UTC
The m.s.g.s.b. update negotiation was complete at 3:42 a.m.
(0612 UTC) Oct. 31. Then God granted change access,
gatewayed by God, to the m.s.g.s.b., to Gaia, Water,
and species someones of gdnabasedspecies,
at 3:43 a.m. (0613 UTC) Oct. 31, 2020.

The assisted shaktipat was complete at 2:22 p.m. (1652 UTC)
Oct. 31, 2020.

The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression are still in progress,
even though it is now a little more than two hours after the
exact time of full moon, though the Hallowe’en blue moon
has not risen here yet.
David Dalton
2020-10-31 22:08:41 UTC
The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 3:45 p.m. (1815 UTC) Oct. 31.

The stem cell regression was complete at 6:40 p.m. (2110 UTC).

God began physical evolution related transformation (including
of adults) and healing and associated biochemical (including
hormonal) and neurological adjustments at 6:41 p.m. NDT
For ghuman species group puberty will be at 16 for boys
and girls and fertility will be from 35 to 70 for men and women
and there will be a maximum of two children for women
and at least a five year spacing between children. There
will be ovulation on demand with no menstruation unless
a pregnancy attempt fails. Average lifespan given a healthy
diet and lifestyle will be 150 for those in an optimally compatible
relationship and 135 for celibates and those in a partially compatible
relationship and there will be no more non-platonic
incompatible relationships (which have had a lower lifespan
than average in homo sapiens).

Selective Cull message is continuing to be delivered to
the assisted shaktipat recipients when they are awake
and in a relaxed/meditative/introspective state.

God began jogging the memories of those who were blocked
at 6:44 p.m. NDT (2114 UTC) Oct. 31, 2020.

divine press releases:

God began delivering (PR3) at 6:45 p.m.

God delivered (PR1) 6:46 --> 7:00 p.m.

God delivered (PR2) 7:00 --> 7:22 p.m. (2152 UTC)

If this attempt fails I will no longer have any deities and
I will stop attempting four components activation.

But I am still divining that it is working, and my reply
to that was “fucking prove it”.

Since it is after dark here, Happy Hallowe’en.
David Dalton
2020-11-01 07:08:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
If this attempt fails I will no longer have any deities and
I will stop attempting four components activation.
But I am still divining that it is working, and my reply
to that was “fucking prove it”.
I am now divining that nothing is on.

So I quit---I renounce all of my deities; there are no longer
any deities with respect to me. I do not say that my
former deities do not exist, but they are now merely
other someones, and are not deities to me.

And since my current formulation of the four components
is dependent on the participation of God, I now abandon
the four components.

I guess I will have to effect change just through my own
abilities and my own writing. I still hope to come out
of the low years by the end of January, which will be
25 years of low years (the 14 years of Rama plus an
eleven year sunspot cycle) but it could be that I
will have to wait until the end of January 2025, which
will be 29 years of low years (the usual seven plus
two eleven year sunspot cycles).
David Dalton
2020-11-02 21:16:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
November 1, 2020

I rationalized two points: (1) before my last attempt I didn’t make
it clear that it would be my final attempt before I come out of
the low years, (2) This is a local matter and my four local main
deities (Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human) are able to handle it.

So at 9 p.m. NST Nov. 1 (0030 UTC Nov. 2) I once again
took up the same deities that I had two days ago, and
began a new four components activation attempt in which
those four local main deities have judged the four components
material and are activating most of it. Those four local
main deities all have level -2 (top level) access in the
main stack and my other four main deities (Galacta,
Cosma, LOVE2, and God), if they exist, will have level -1
access. That activation sequence is now in progress,.
And I did make it clear that this is my last attempt until
I come out of the low years.

Right now the main stack is in place, the group-accepted Sarah
stuff is on, the main funnel component adjustments have
occurred, the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is in progress,
the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is in progress, the assisted shaktipat is in progress,
and the evolution idea generation and gathering is still in progress.