a touch wobbly today
2018-10-19 04:53:43 UTC
Today I was slightly irritable and wobbly, so if I had been drinking
last night I probably would have been in trouble today.

So I guess I can predict a slight chance of a waning crescent
high beginning about 5.5 lunar months (162 days) from
today (October 18) which would be March 29, 2019.

However while such a prediction worked for my
August/September 1994 waning crescent high it
hasn’t worked so far during the low years, which
began on January 29, 1996 and are not yet over,
though they are not too low except in terms of
creativity while I am on my current medication regimen
and am abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before
full moon and from marijuana during all of waxing moon.

Tonight I feel pretty calm and centred, though.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
azigni
2018-10-19 05:06:22 UTC
Glad you feel better. I was wondering where you went off two.
David Dalton
2018-10-20 05:11:19 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by David Dalton
Today I was slightly irritable and wobbly, so if I had been drinking
last night I probably would have been in trouble today.
Tonight I feel pretty calm and centred, though.
Glad you feel better. I was wondering where you went off two.
"Larger than life is your fiction
In a universe made up of one
You have been drifting for so long
I know you don't want to come down
Somewhere below you, there's people who love you
And they're ready for you to come home
Please come home”

(Sarah McLachlan -- Drifting)
David

What ever could be so drifting?
David

me too, fellow.
David
2018-10-19 06:07:10 UTC
"David Dalton" wrote in message news:***@news.eternal-september.org...

Today I was slightly irritable and wobbly, so if I had been drinking
last night I probably would have been in trouble today.

So I guess I can predict a slight chance of a waning crescent
high beginning about 5.5 lunar months (162 days) from
today (October 18) which would be March 29, 2019.

However while such a prediction worked for my
August/September 1994 waning crescent high it
hasn’t worked so far during the low years, which
began on January 29, 1996 and are not yet over,
though they are not too low except in terms of
creativity while I am on my current medication regimen
and am abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before
full moon and from marijuana during all of waxing moon.

Tonight I feel pretty calm and centred, though.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)

My depression is low except during times I feel useful, or creative. I don't
remember anything usually. I am having difficulty getting Slunky to reply
twice.