another 55
2019-07-06 01:33:23 UTC
As you may remember, I fairly often experience the number 55,
which in Roman numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE.

A few minutes ago I experienced another one. I bought a
230 g package of Doritos and a six pack of Black Horse beer
at the Orange Store. Both had HST (tax) and there was
a 60c deposit on the bottles. The total came to exactly $20.55.

Then just before I posted this I glanced at my clock and
the time was 10:55 p.m., and changed to 10:56 p.m.
as I was looking at it.
“I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now/I shall be released” (Bob Dylan)
David Dalton
2019-07-13 07:53:16 UTC
As you may remember, I fairly often experience the number 55,
which in Roman numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE.
A few minutes ago I experienced another one. I bought a
230 g package of Doritos and a six pack of Black Horse beer
at the Orange Store. Both had HST (tax) and there was
a 60c deposit on the bottles. The total came to exactly $20.55.
Then just before I posted this I glanced at my clock and
the time was 10:55 p.m., and changed to 10:56 p.m.
as I was looking at it.
Last night (Friday night) I bought a 2 litre bottle of Canada Dry
ginger alle and a 230 g pack of Doritos and the total came
to $9.33 (though it was paid in cash and so rounded to $9.35).
And just now when looking up the definition of thelemite on google
I came across the following:

"Crowley believed he had received messages that he was a new messiah, and was
to create a new religion called Thelema. 93 is also the numerical equivalent
for the Greek word Agape, meaning love. Thelema, or Will is expressed as: Do
what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

Bassos, can you comment on the significance of 93?
David Dalton
2019-07-13 07:58:32 UTC
[...]
from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema) :

Thelema: Θελημα = 9 + 5 + 30 + 8 + 40 + 1 = 93
Agapé: Αγαπη = 1 + 3 + 1 + 80 + 8 = 93