Satan has been redeemed
2018-09-21 07:50:15 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.

“It was the day that Satan came
He drew his horns back in
etc.”

(Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)

(which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
don’t want to search for their CD right now,
but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-09-21 11:43:29 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
“It was the day that Satan came
He drew his horns back in
etc.”
(Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
(which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
don’t want to search for their CD right now,
but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
Who redeemed Satan? ALL and I and all of the avatar types
of the popthroughs, including Jesus and Taliesin, did. It
was accomplished through my main funnel component
and all the funnel subcomponents of the popthroughs

There are also lesser demons, and those are covered by the
popthroughs and hence they are bound by the main stack
healing circle prescriptions.
David Dalton
2018-09-21 11:46:24 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
“It was the day that Satan came
He drew his horns back in
etc.”
(Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
(which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
don’t want to search for their CD right now,
but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
But it is probably on iTunes.
David Dalton
2018-09-22 20:31:07 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
“It was the day that Satan came
He drew his horns back in
etc.”
(Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
(which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
don’t want to search for their CD right now,
but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
And the song is not on iTunes.

But I found the CD and here are some of the lyrics:

“It’s the day that Satan came
He pulled his horns back in
a song of pressure, arms opened wide
to take the sin within

<snip>

Write the book
to tell God’s story
the warning’s in”

Happy fall equinox.
David Dalton
2018-09-25 22:43:25 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
"Open the doors that lead on in to Eden
Don’t want no cheap disguise”

(Sarah McLachlan -- Into the Fire)
Patrick
2018-09-25 22:46:14 UTC
Go away, you loozer.
David Dalton
2018-09-25 23:04:11 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by David Dalton
"Open the doors that lead on in to Eden
Don’t want no cheap disguise”
(Sarah McLachlan -- Into the Fire)
Go away, you loozer.
"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was
She said, “How long have I been sleeping and why do I feel so old?
Why do I feel so cold?
My heart is saying one thing but my body won’t let go”

With trembling hands she reaches up, a stranger’s flesh is offered
And I would be the last to know, I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go

Take her hand, she will lead you through the fire
Oh and give you back hope and hope that you won’t take too much
Respecting what is left she cradled us, oh she held us in her arms
Unselfish in her suffering she could not understand

That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given
Oh and I would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go

Mary walks
Oh and I would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go”

(Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)
Patrick
<PLONK>
David Dalton
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
His horns?
David Dalton
2018-10-01 05:34:15 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
That was not true, but I am trying again tonight.
“It was the day that Satan came
He drew his horns back in
etc.”
(Dead Reckoning -- For the Glory)
(which I can’t find on YouTube or lyrics sites and
don’t want to search for their CD right now,
but might later, but anyway Dead Reckoning
are or were a Newfoundland rock band)
The CD is titled Hollow Reason.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
His horns?
Yes, though the horns of the waning crescent and waxing
crescent (coming up) are not generally considered bad.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 20:00:14 UTC
Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels, and we are again in the garden of Eden.
Unfortunately that is not true, the main funnel component
and the funnel subcomponents of the poprhroughs did
not work.

Indeed I have divined that all I am getting of the four
components material is the evolution and the
assisted shaktipat.