four components summary
2018-07-19 04:40:23 UTC
Here is a summary of the four components from a recent post by
me on the Facebook group The Shamanic View of Mental Illness:

They are: (1) funnel, (2) popthrough, (3) Sarah stuff, (4) barebones.

(1) the funnel is an adjustment, of items funneled by me, by LOVE2 to become
something better. Items funneled included spells that hit me, and tendencies
I had to sin. All instances in my global region would be affected. So a
negative spell could result in a "funnel bounce".

(2) The popthroughs are updates, expansions, and possibly reactivations of
past Openings of the way, probably including stuff like 1, 3, and 4, by past
avatar types similar to me operating on a smaller region. The expansion would
be to cover some, including those covered by belief in the original figure,
on my global region.

(3) the Sarah stuff is a repeat of wishes, prayers, and magickal workings of
my main human inspirer, Sarah McLachlan, or stuff she has designated to
replace that repeat.

(4) barebones consists of some subcomponents that I would hope would get
activated even if 1--3 were not: (a) healing circle prescriptions, (b) a
species balance, (c) assisted shaktipat, from me but assisted by LOVE2, to
many including those ordained by LOVE2 and those ordained by humans to bishop
level or above or equivalent, (d) sudden magickal evolution.

But again LOVE2 is activating only the subset of the four components material
that it likes and is capable of activating.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-07-20 01:44:58 UTC
[...]
I posted that here (at least to alt.philosophy.taoism ) since wudao
had asked for such a summary and complained that my
fourcomponents.html was missing from my Salmon on the Thorns
web page. This summary is not as detailed as that subpage,
but it would take me a good bit of work to update that subpage,
and I”m not inclined to do that right now when I might be on the
verge of giving up on the four components again.

Happy D-moon! :-) D.
David Dalton
2018-07-23 03:02:50 UTC
[...]
I am trying again with ALL (who I also call God) and LOVE2
collaborating, and am writing down details but won’t post
them unless there is success.
David Dalton
2018-07-24 03:18:38 UTC
On Jul 23, 2018, Richard Silk wrote on alt.religion
"Love God" and "Love thy neighbor (including thine enemies) as thyself."
Just out of curiosity, how do you define "success"? Life is that constant
spark that ignites between "something" and "nothing." What sparks your
engine??
<snip>
Post by David Dalton
I am trying again with ALL (who I also call God) and LOVE2
collaborating, and am writing down details but won’t post
them unless there is success.
Success would be the start of a global new age, with an
end to war, at least a large drop in murder rate, and
better relations between the species, and better
environmental behaviour of the human species.
There should also be an end to pedophilia and rape.
There may also be a sudden magickal evolution
of simians (including humans) and cetaceans
possibly including a split of the human species
into a number of transhuman species. As a
sign of success I would expect a drop in bad news
and an increase in good news (if such ever gets
reported) globally in the days after four components
activation; otherwise I would consider it another
fake activation sequence.

Perhaps ALL and LOVE2 and I are the new Trinity
analogous to the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
However i don’t expect to have many followers
during my lifetime, though I hope that more people
will read my main messages than have done
so far. But right now my main human inspirer,
Sarah McLachlan, who I call the devi type
corresponding to me as avatar type, has many
more followers than I do, and I have given her
equal ranking to myself in the main stack of
levels of access to the divination framework
(two levels below ALL, one level below LOVE2).
David Dalton
2018-07-24 03:33:12 UTC
Success would be the start of a global new age, with an
end to war, at least a large drop in murder rate, and
better relations between the species, and better
environmental behaviour of the human species.
There should also be an end to pedophilia and rape.
There may also be a sudden magickal evolution
of simians (including humans) and cetaceans
possibly including a split of the human species
into a number of transhuman species. As a
sign of success I would expect a drop in bad news
Other than stuff like natural disaster news.
Post by David Dalton
and an increase in good news (if such ever gets
reported) globally in the days after four components
activation; otherwise I would consider it another
fake activation sequence.
Perhaps ALL and LOVE2 and I are the new Trinity
analogous to the Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
However i don’t expect to have many followers
during my lifetime, though I hope that more people
will read my main messages than have done
so far. But right now my main human inspirer,
Sarah McLachlan, who I call the devi type
corresponding to me as avatar type, has many
more followers than I do, and I have given her
equal ranking to myself
Rather I have suggested such equal ranking and
have divined that ALL agreed with me.
David Dalton
2018-07-24 04:37:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
You're playing golf in the corn-field, son.
It's easy to strike up a messianic complex, fuckever the shrinquacks are
calling it these days. I could make an actual case, logically, that i'm the
return of Jesus, and i could make up an equally good case, that i'm the
antichrist, and none of it means jack shit.
David, you don't need followers. I think Sarah is hot too, but that's beside
the point, i have no idea who writes her songs and haven't listened to much
music for the past 15 years, but i have a vague recollection of her and the
genre from which her music comes, it's all right there in the past, but you
can't see the progressions while you're still within them.
This is why taoism stresses "letting mud settle". We're in the middle of a
clear pond, and every time we choose, a ripple goes out. If we just choose
choose choose, interference happens, we're messing with our first note before
it's had time to set in place, we're just flopping around helpless like a man
in quicksand.
Mostly you got to chill, son. One thing at a time for a while. You obviously
haven't given up on the idea of practicing magick so at least you can maybe
slow down and learn how the machine works before you go sticking your hands in
the machinery.
If you have a facebook profile you can get on a chat-group if you like, J or
X or a few others can add you if you wish. I don't know that anyone's paying
any attention except me, and i have lots going on these days, and it comes
together faster at the end of a work, that's why you have to start out real
slow.
Opinions vary, i think there's understanding to be had if that's what you're
after, if you just want followers i'll watch and see how that works out for
you. I would seriously recommend, however, that you begin your magickal
workings with something simpler and more readily evidential to you, rather
than attempting to fix the world the first time out.
You are right, I don’t need followers, and indeed I do not want
followers, especially blind followers, but do want people to
read my messages, which are backed by the signs in my
life that I am similar to some past figures, and see if any
messages resonate with them.

But regarding magick, this is not my first time out, I have been
through many initiatory experiences in the last nearly 27 years,
and if I don’t have success this time I hope that I will when
I eventually come out of my low/wilderness years into a
period of sustained productive creativity.

Also I am not claiming to be the return of any past figure,
including Jesus, but I am claiming to be the next figure
similar to many past figures, and am claiming to have a
global region, partly due to the distance from St. John’s
to Vancouver, and partly due to the reach of the Internet.
But it could be that my magickal attempts will fail and
that I will have to try to effect change by means of my
writing.