Anne are you ok, are you ok anne ?
Bassos
2018-08-01 17:11:08 UTC
I just figured out that the michael jackson song about are you okay
anne, is about my sister.

Annie, instead of anne, got me confused, and well MJ, so him singing
about my sister, seemed weird.

Till today.

I already accepted muichael being a saint, but now he is actually
describing my life ?

That seems prescient.

I understand how prescience works, always bad.

Yet michael sang many songs, and is a saint, and made the world better
than when he was alive.

So he asks me to continue his work.

And i do not at all.

alt.magick is a small place in the interwebs parliance of places.

Michael Jackson telling Bassos the eternal, worst poster on usenet, King
of alt.magick, what to do, seems funny.

Unless you also feel ze feelz, and underfeelz what the MJ felt.

Soo obvious. ....

Wizard of Amsterdam.
LittleEndian
2018-08-04 10:03:00 UTC
Post by Bassos
I just figured out that the michael jackson song about are you okay
anne, is about my sister.
Annie, instead of anne, got me confused, and well MJ, so him singing
about my sister, seemed weird.
http://cedarclinic.org/index.php/understanding-early-psychosis/what-is-psychosis/common-symptoms-of-psychosis
Post by Bassos
Ideas of reference
A person may believe she is receiving special messages from the TV, radio, or music.
LittleEndian
2018-08-04 10:11:05 UTC
Post by Bassos
So he asks me to continue his work.
And i do not at all.
alt.magick is a small place in the interwebs parliance of places.
Michael Jackson telling Bassos the eternal, worst poster on usenet, King
of alt.magick, what to do, seems funny.
Unless you also feel ze feelz, and underfeelz what the MJ felt.
Soo obvious. ....
Wizard of Amsterdam.
http://cedarclinic.org/index.php/understanding-early-psychosis/what-is-psychosis/common-symptoms-of-psychosis
Post by Bassos
Grandiose/religious delusions
A person may develop a belief that she has a supernatural power, is famous, or that she is the messiah or a chosen person with a special mission.
Bassos
2018-08-04 10:35:04 UTC
Post by Bassos
Grandiose/religious delusions
A person may develop a belief that she has a supernatural power, is
famous, or that she is the messiah or a chosen person with a special
mission.
How is acknowledging what Michael Jackson dit-don-do for humanity about me ?

Is this about the claim to be a wizard ?

Have (you) not read the Oath of the Abyss ?
(let alone acknowledged TI <secret laugh;bellowy>)

Nu-Ti,
Had-TI,
Ya know y'r liber al, right ?

but where do the capital letters belong ?
(not in ; do what thou wilt)