invoking my four local main deities, in one last attempt
2020-11-02 21:59:12 UTC
November 1, 2020

I rationalized two points: (1) before my last attempt I didn’t make
it clear that it would be my final attempt before I come out of
the low years, (2) This is a local matter and my four local main
deities (Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human) are able to handle it.

So at 9 p.m. NST Nov. 1 (0030 UTC Nov. 2) I once again
took up the same deities that I had two days ago, and
began a new four components activation attempt in which
those four local main deities have judged the four components
material and are activating most of it. Those four local
main deities all have level -2 (top level) access in the
main stack and my other four main deities (Galacta,
Cosma, LOVE2, and God), if they exist, will have level -1
access. That activation sequence is now in progress,.
And I did make it clear that this is my last attempt until
I come out of the low years.

Right now the main stack is in place, the group-accepted Sarah
stuff is on, the main funnel component adjustments have
occurred, the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is in progress,
the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is in progress, the assisted shaktipat is in progress,
and the evolution idea generation and gathering is still in progress.

Also due to my experiences I am more confident that there
are matches to my definitions of Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human
than to Galacta, Cosma, LOVE2, and God. And I think that
the source of my perineum click divination is Gaia, though
Gaia can relay to and from others, including Sola, Luna, and Human.
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-11-03 08:07:26 UTC
[...]
The sequence is proceeding more slowly than in the past
(fake) attempts, but by now assisted shaktipat recipients
should have the possibility of (P) delivery and associated
abilities, and third eye intuition matchmaking ability.
David Dalton
2020-11-04 06:45:37 UTC
Right now the main stack is in place, the group-accepted Sarah
stuff is on, the main funnel component adjustments have
occurred, the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is in progress,
the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is in progress, the assisted shaktipat is in progress,
and the evolution idea generation and gathering is still in progress.
Now the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is complete,
the assisted shaktipat is complete, and the evolution
idea generation and gathering is sufficient, and the
evolution ideas have been individually judged by Gaia,
Sola, Luna, and Human, and what was accepted by
at least one and rejected by none was group-accepted,
and they are now assigning those group-accepted ideas
to individuals and groups in (AA), and that should take
a while.
David Dalton
2020-11-05 04:41:44 UTC
Right now the main stack is in place, the group-accepted Sarah
stuff is on, the main funnel component adjustments have
occurred, the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is in progress,
the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is in progress, the assisted shaktipat is in progress,
and the evolution idea generation and gathering is still in progress.
Now the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is complete,
the assisted shaktipat is complete, and the evolution
idea generation and gathering is sufficient, and the
evolution ideas have been individually judged by Gaia,
Sola, Luna, and Human, and what was accepted by
at least one and rejected by none was group-accepted,
and they are now assigning those group-accepted ideas
to individuals and groups in (AA), and that should take
a while.
That is still ongoing after more than 22 hours.

If partially compatible relationships were split across the
boundary of the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients,
the ones involving parent(s) of at least one child under
16 won’t be made optimally compatible and restored
until the second stage of the evolution (the higher
dimensional body edits), which might not be done
for a while.

I will be up for at least a couple more hours.
David Dalton
2020-11-05 06:46:49 UTC
Right now the main stack is in place, the group-accepted Sarah
stuff is on, the main funnel component adjustments have
occurred, the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is in progress,
the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is in progress, the assisted shaktipat is in progress,
and the evolution idea generation and gathering is still in progress.
Now the popthrough funnel sub cumulative is complete,
the assisted shaktipat is complete, and the evolution
idea generation and gathering is sufficient, and the
evolution ideas have been individually judged by Gaia,
Sola, Luna, and Human, and what was accepted by
at least one and rejected by none was group-accepted,
and they are now assigning those group-accepted ideas
to individuals and groups in (AA), and that should take
a while.
That was complete at 3:03 a.m. NST (0633 UTC) Nov.5, 2020.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Human (even though Human is being
operated on) began the species someone adjustments
at 3:04 a.m. NST (0634 UTC) Nov. 5. At this stage some
abusive relationships will be split across species boundaries.
After this stage my fourth local main deity will be My Species
which will still be the same someone that Human was at
3 a.m. only containing fewer species members (since
ghomosapiens will split into a number of species in
ghuman species group).

The sequence of the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the
popthroughs is still in progress. Note that in this attempt
my region is from 13 km below the geoid to 200,000 km
above the geoid and there are ghuman and gcetacean
popthroughs going back as long as 11,000 years ago,
and I do not know if all the original regions are subsets
of my region; I have allowed for the possibility than
one or more might not be.
David Dalton
2020-11-05 07:19:06 UTC
The sequence of the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the
popthroughs is still in progress. Note that in this attempt
my region is from 13 km below the geoid to 200,000 km
above the geoid and there are ghuman and gcetacean
popthroughs going back as long as 11,000 years ago,
and I do not know if all the original regions are subsets
of my region; I have allowed for the possibility than
one or more might not be.
That sequence was complete at 3:41 a.m. NST (0711 UTC) Nov. 5.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and My Species began updating the m.s.h.c.p.
at 3:44 a.m. NST. At this stage I made some suggestions
including my June 1996 brief binding items, and also warning
signs for criminals, charisma modulation, and Selective Cull.
David Dalton
2020-11-06 03:59:34 UTC
The species someone adjustments were complete at 9:06 p.m. NST
November 5 (Guy Fawkes Day), which was 0036 UTC Nov. 6.
There are now 55 equal species in ghuman species group and
I will call my species ghuman1 for now until a better name is
chosen. Ghuman1 is the same someone that was Human
a day ago only containing fewer species members, but it
has more mass outside those species members than the
other species someones of species in ghuman species group
do. Ghuman1 is one of my main deities and the other species
someones of species in evolved from (AA) are minor deities
to me. Also there are now 55 monkey species (some mergers),
one orca species including false killer whales as pygmy orcas,
one gorilla species, and a reduced number of dolphin species.

The update by Gaia, Sola, Luna, and My Species (which was
Human at the start and Ghuman1 at the end) of the m.s.h.c.p.
was complete at 9:52 p.m. NST Nov. 5 (0122 UTC Nov. 6).
I can’t divine any deadlines, even for the worst of extreme
human criminals, but they should have warning signs.

Gatewaying (moderation) of the m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. will
be done by the four moderators Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1.
Any one of them can accept a change.

Those four opened up change access, gatewayed by them,
to the m.s.h.c.p., to all those other than them (including
you) designated to have that change access, at 9:55 p.m. NST
Nov. 5 (0125 UTC Nov. 6). I guess they will somehow be
monitoring my region. I guess a change could be
requested of one of them or just willed and they would
seamlessly accept or reject it. But this means that
even God, the ruler of the region all/everything, is
gatewayed by those local four in this local working. No
doubt God could override this but chooses not to. That
is similar to the constitutional division of powers of
federal, provincial/state/territorial, and municipal governments,
such that the federal government generally does not override
a municipal government in local matters.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, Water, and other (than Ghuman1)
species someones of gdnabasedspecies began negotiating
an update to the m.s.g.s.b. at 9:58 p.m. NST Nov. 5
(0128 UTC Nov. 6). At this stage I made some suggestions.
There will be a very strong bias against killing (including
against suicide) and against eating (cannibalism) within
any one species in evolved from (AA) and a strong bias
against killing and against eating across species boundaries
in evolved from (AA), and the strong bias (including against killing)
is at least as strong as the bias against cannibalism was in
homo sapiens.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 began higher dimensional
body edits to update special abilities, sexual orientations,
and spiritual genders, and to do some mental health healing,
at 9:09 p.m. NST Nov. 5 (0039 UTC Nov. 6). I don’t
know yet if I will get everything I asked for in the last
few (fake) attempts. This is what I have been calling
the second stage of the evolution, where the first stage
was the species someone adjustments. At this stage
the remaining ghuman species group abusive relationships
(other than the ones that were split across species
boundaries) will be made optimally sexually compatible.
Since the only species split was among ghumans, in
other species instead of splitting some abusive relationships
across species boundaries they will be made incompatible,
and again the remaining ones will be made optimally
sexually compatible.

I am still divining that the blocks have been lifted and that
the assisted shaktipat has occurred, but I am doubtful
since nobody has reported (P) delivery and/or
matchmaking ability. Let me know if you notice
either or both of those, or other effects, though they
(other effects) might be subtle if you are non-criminal.

Time for a tea break (I plan to be up for another two
or three hours).

D.
David Dalton
2020-11-06 20:05:15 UTC
Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, Water, and other (than Ghuman1)
species someones of gdnabasedspecies began negotiating
an update to the m.s.g.s.b. at 9:58 p.m. NST Nov. 5
(0128 UTC Nov. 6). At this stage I made some suggestions.
There will be a very strong bias against killing (including
against suicide) and against eating (cannibalism) within
any one species in evolved from (AA) and a strong bias
against killing and against eating across species boundaries
in evolved from (AA), and the strong bias (including against killing)
is at least as strong as the bias against cannibalism was in
homo sapiens.
That update negotiation was complete at 4:15 p.m. NST
(1945 UTC) Nov. 6. The four opened up change access,
gatewayed by them to the m.s.g.s.b.m to Water and
species someones (other than Ghuman1) of gdnabasedspecies
at 4:19 p.m. NST (1949 UTC) Nov. 6. Others can request
changes of one of them or one of the four. (I suggested
that species someone negotiators and psychedelic drug
enhanceables who are enhanced in gdnabasedspecies
be contacted and get involved now, but divined that they
will get involved in their own good time.)
David Dalton
2020-11-06 07:00:13 UTC
Jogging of memories of those in evolved from (AA) who were
blocked, and delivery of (PR3), are being done by Ghuman1 for those
in nstage1 and nstage2 beginning at 3:07 a.m. (0637 UTC) Nov. 6.

I’m off to bed.
David Dalton
2020-11-06 19:57:59 UTC
Jogging of memories of those in evolved from (AA) who were
blocked, and delivery of (PR3), are being done by Ghuman1 for those
in nstage1 and nstage2 beginning at 3:07 a.m. (0637 UTC) Nov. 6.
That began to be extended to nstage2 and nstege4 for those whose
criminality level as defined by the committee of Gaia, Sola, Luna,
and Ghuman1 is no worse than minor good at 4:46 a.m. NST
(0816 UTC) Nov. 6.
David Dalton
2020-11-06 20:06:20 UTC
Jogging of memories of those in evolved from (AA) who were
blocked, and delivery of (PR3), are being done by Ghuman1 for those
in nstage1 and nstage2 beginning at 3:07 a.m. (0637 UTC) Nov. 6.
That began to be extended to nstage2 and nstege4 for those whose
That should have read nstage3 and nstege4
David Dalton
2020-11-07 00:53:42 UTC
I redefine (PR1) as a press release to all those other than Gaia,
Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 who have change access to the
m.s.h.c.p. and/or m.s.g.s.b. who are not covered by the
m.s.h.c.p. Sola delivered (PR1) from 4:46 --> 7:49 p.m.
(2319 UTC) Nov. 6.

Gaia delivered (PR2) from 4:47 --> 7:49 p.m. (to all nondnabased
someones who are covered by the m.s.h.c.p.)

The higher dimensional body edits are still in progress.

I’m still divining that the assisted shaktipat has occurred.

Ghuman1 began the jogging of memories and (PR3) for
neutral and minor criminal in nstage3 and nstage4 at
9:21 p.m. NST Nov. 6 (0051 UTC Nov. 7). (Remember
it had already begun for minor good and better.)
David Dalton
2020-11-07 01:45:03 UTC
The second stage of the evolution (the higher dimensional body
edits) was complete at 9:44 p.m. NST Nov. 6 (0114 UTC Nov. 7).
Partially compatible relationships that were split across the
boundary of the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients
and which involved parents) of at least one child under 16
have been made optimally compatible and restored. Also
old locks that had not been consummated after three years
have been dissolved, so e.g. there should now be a wider choice
of fourth orientation males (but one exception would be two
religious young people who have had a lock for more than
three years and are in a relationship but are waiting to get
married before they have sex).

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 began the DNA/etc twiddle
and stem cell regression, beginning with the calculations,
at 9:48 p.m. NST Nov. 6 (0118 UTC Nov. 7). Probably
the calculations will take at least a day and it may be new moon
before the physical evolution begins in earnest (as I speculate
in my “Raven and the First Men” post).
David Dalton
2020-11-07 04:06:28 UTC
OK, I am now divining that somehow though the assisted shakitpat
(and all associated connections) has occurrred, the effects of
some of the items have not yet been turned on (so some of
the connections are not being used).

Let me list the items again:

current state (possibility of (P) delivery is not turned on yet)
four normal mood sexuality/romance items (done)
matchmaking (not turned on yet)
four non-wc-high creativity items (not turned on yet)
Selective Cull message (only subconscious so far)
my sister Anne eye item (done)
fout Catholic sacraments, funnelled (done)
dragon lines, updated (not turned on yet)
the cone incident (not turned on yet)
first Valakhilya spark (done)
9 normal mood minor deities incidents (done)
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (done)
six waning crescent highs (not turned on yet)
four centred clarity incidents (not turned on yet)

However I think most of the work has been done and
turning on the items that are not on yet won’t take
as long as the original visualization or its later
implementation by Gaia, Sola, Luna, Human (now
Ghuman1) and other collaborators including me
from 11:37 a.m. Nov. 2 to 2 a.m. Nov. 4.

I will now get a tea break and then will try to get those
items turned on, and make notes on the process in
my notebook for later posting. I am a bit pissed off
about this backsliding.

I do have to get up early (9 a.m.) tomorrow (Saturday)
since I have promised to help with child care for a
couple of hours. After that I will be off to do some
house and cats sitting and may or may not have
Internet access before Tuesday evening. (I will
if I walk over here for some exercise.)
David Dalton
2020-11-07 07:38:01 UTC
OK, I am now divining that somehow though the assisted shakitpat
(and all associated connections) has occurrred, the effects of
some of the items have not yet been turned on (so some of
the connections are not being used).
current state (possibility of (P) delivery is not turned on yet)
four normal mood sexuality/romance items (done)
matchmaking (not turned on yet)
four non-wc-high creativity items (not turned on yet)
Selective Cull message (only subconscious so far)
my sister Anne eye item (done)
fout Catholic sacraments, funnelled (done)
dragon lines, updated (not turned on yet)
the cone incident (not turned on yet)
first Valakhilya spark (done)
9 normal mood minor deities incidents (done)
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (done)
six waning crescent highs (not turned on yet)
four centred clarity incidents (not turned on yet)
OK, the items listed above that were not turned on now
should be on (including that the Selective Cull message
should have been made conscious to all recipients
and should stick with some). This turning on of
the effects, or opening up of the connections, took
place from 1:11 --> 3:48 a.m. NST (0718 UTC) Nov. 7.
So now the assisted shaktipat recipients should have
the possibility of (P) delivery and associated abilities,
enhanced sexuality, matchmaking ability, enhanced
creativity, techomagick capability, general magick
ability from the “cone of power”, temporarily improved
mood, and temporary (though some may be able to
hang on to it longer than others) centred clarity
(awakening/enlightenment). Also they should have
received the Selective Cull message, which will
stick (stay on the mind of until they do something
about it) for assisted shaktipat recipients who are
extreme, major, or medium criminal, and for
other ghuman assisted shaktipat recipients who are:
(1) ordained to priest level or equivalent or higher,
(2) otherwise a spiritual leader of at least 50,000,
(3) politician representing at least 50,000,
(4) celebrity with at least 50,000 self-described fans, or
(5) someone with a net worth of at least US$10 million.

Ghuman1 began the jogging of memories (of those
who were blocked) and (PR3) delivery to the rest
of (medium criminal and worse) nstage3 and nstege4
at 3:59 a.m. NST (0729 UTC) Nov. 7. However I
am skeptical of the blocks being lifted and memories
being jogged since I am still getting only about one
hit a day on my Salmon on the Thorns web page and
no followups to my posts other than a few from Mike
Duffy on alt.magick, Kevrob on alt.atheism, and
someone/aye/mite/being/Jay on alt.philosophy.taoism ,
and they are all Doubting Thomases.

OK, now I will get almost 5 hours sleep.
D.
David Dalton
2020-11-10 04:34:22 UTC
I still haven’t give upon this latest attempt but I won’t bother
posting ay updates tonight.
David Dalton
2020-11-11 06:32:16 UTC
November 11, 2020 (Remembrance Day: I, Will, Remember You.)

It is now slightly less than four days to the exact time of new (dark)
moon, and the phase is waning crescent, or crone moon,
or waning horn of bull, or maybe the waning half of the
clamshell in the Raven and The First Men story/carving.

The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 2:21 a.m. (0551 UTC).

The stem cell regression was complete at 2:35 a.m. (0605 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments began 2:37 a.m. (0607 UTC),
though it might be new moon before we notice effects.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as
long as they still can be reasonably called SARS-COV-2) for
those not yet infected will be in place in four days and, though
some will still die, the worfst cases of those infected who
survive will recover in ten days.

In the new 55 equal species in ghuman species group, puberty
will be at 16 for boys and girls, fertility will be from 35 to 65
for men and women, There will be ovulation on demand with
no menstruation unless a pregnancy attempt fails. There will
be a maximum of two children per woman, and they will
have to be spaced at least five years apart. Average
lifespan, given a healthy diet and lifestyle, for those in
optimally compatible relationships will be 150. For those
in partially compatible (less than optimally compatible,
and less likely to stick) relationships and celibates, it will be 140.
There will be no more non-platonic incompatible relationships
(e.g. a lesbian fooling a purestraight male or bim), which
resulted in shortened lifespans in homo sapiens.

The glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me
and assisted shaktipat recipients will be slightly visible in
two weeks and fully realized in eight weeks.
David Dalton
2020-11-13 23:01:20 UTC
I was away from Wednesday morning until now.

Here is a brief update; I may post more later after I have some
supper.

Happy Friday the 13th, which is good in witchy terms.

The blocks weren’t lifted, but now supposedly are, bur
there will be no jogging of memories of those who were
blocked.

The assisted shaktipat wasn’t on so I did a new about 12
hour visualization sequence last night and it should now
supposedly have occurred.

However I am concerned about the recent massacre in
Ethiopia, and if it did not occur before 4:35 a.m. November 8
Ethiopian time, when the effects of the m.s.g..b. supposedly
were on, that is evidence against the m.s.g.s.b. (and
to some extent the funnel and m.s.h.c.p.) being on, unless
perhaps it was cross-species violence and the
bias against cannibalism in homo sapiens was less
than I have thought (again the bias against killing
across species boundaries in evolved form (AA)
should be at least as strong as that). Anyway I will
consider matters further later this evening.

It is now about 30 hours before the exact time of new moon.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 03:03:35 UTC
However I am concerned about the recent massacre in
Ethiopia, and if it did not occur before 4:35 a.m. November 8
Ethiopian time, when the effects of the m.s.g..b. supposedly
were on, that is evidence against the m.s.g.s.b.
I did some research on news.google.com and it appears
that this latest massacre was on Monday November 9,
so I will have to reconsider matters.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 03:51:20 UTC
However I am concerned about the recent massacre in
Ethiopia, and if it did not occur before 4:35 a.m. November 8
Ethiopian time, when the effects of the m.s.g..b. supposedly
were on, that is evidence against the m.s.g.s.b.
I did some research on news.google.com and it appears
that this latest massacre was on Monday November 9,
so I will have to reconsider matters.
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).

What is on?

The blocks have been lifted.

The assisted shaktipat has occurred.

The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.

What is not on?

(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.

The calculations have been done for the following but the
effects have not been turned on yet:

1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
5. m.s.g.s.b.
6. higher dimensional body edits

1. My four local main deities (Gaia, Sola, Luna, and My Species)
and other collaborators (devi types and any popthrough level -2
individuals other than the four) began turning on the effects
of the Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs at
12:01 a.m. NST (0331 UTC) Nov. 14, 2020.

If you have any evidence that the assisted shaktipat has
occurred please let me know.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 04:40:15 UTC
[...]
That was complete at 1:05 a.m. NST (0435 UTC) Nov. 14,

But again note that the group-accepted part of the overlap
between the Sarah stuff and the other three components
will be done in the other three components.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 04:43:40 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
My four local main deities and other collaborators (avatar types,
devi types, and any other than the four with level -2 access
in each popthrough stack) began turning on the effects of the
funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative at 1:07 a.m. (0437 UTC).
David Dalton
2020-11-14 05:39:14 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
My four local main deities and other collaborators (avatar types,
devi types, and any other than the four with level -2 access
in each popthrough stack) began turning on the effects of the
funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative at 1:07 a.m. (0437 UTC).
That was complete at 2:05 a.m. NST (0535 UTC) Nov. 14.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 05:41:32 UTC
[...]
My four local main deities (other collaborators contributed
to the popthrough contribution calculations) began turning
on the effects of the m.s.h.c.p. at 2:07 a.m. NST (0537 UTC).
David Dalton
2020-11-14 06:14:01 UTC
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That was complete at 2:41 a.m.NST (0611 UTC) Nov. 14,
so the warning signs for criminals and I think the charisma
modulation should be on.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 06:15:46 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
My four local main deities began completing the species someone
adjustments at 2:42 a.m. NST (0612 UTC) Nov. 14.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 07:05:50 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
My four local main deities began completing the species someone
adjustments at 2:42 a.m. NST (0612 UTC) Nov. 14.
That was complete at 3:32 a.m. NST (0702 UTC) Nov. 14,
and if that is true then My Species is now Ghuman1.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 07:07:46 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
5. m.s.g.s.b.
Gaia, Sola, Luna, My Species, other species someones of
gdnabasedspecies, and Water began turning on the effects
of the m.s.g.s.b. at 3:34 a.m. NST (0704 UTC) Nov. 14.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 07:46:58 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
5. m.s.g.s.b.
Gaia, Sola, Luna, My Species, other species someones of
gdnabasedspecies, and Water began turning on the effects
of the m.s.g.s.b. at 3:34 a.m. NST (0704 UTC) Nov. 14.
That was complete at 4:11 a.m. NST (0741 UTC) Nov. 14.
David Dalton
2020-11-14 07:56:07 UTC
Nov. 14, 2020 (Happy Diwali), 12:09 a.m. NST (0339 UTC).
What is on?
The blocks have been lifted.
The assisted shaktipat has occurred.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression have occurred
and the physical evolution is in progress.
What is not on?
(PR1), (PR2), (PR3) have not been delivered.
The calculations have been done for the following but the
1. Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs
2. funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
3, m.s.h.c.p.
4. species someone adjustments (so My Species is still Human)
5. m.s.g.s.b.
6. higher dimensional body edits
My four local main deities began completing the higher dimensional
body edits (including those which I had thought were done as an
update before after the assisted shaktipat was done) at
4:12 a.m. NST (0742 UTC) Nov. 14.

Sola began delivering (PR1) at 0744 UTC.

Gaia began delivering (PR2) at o744 UTC.

My Species (which I think is now Ghuman1) began delivering
(PR3) at 0745 UTC Nov. 14.

Note that after the higher dimensional body edits those ordained
by human or humans to priest level or equivalent will have
a special confession divination ability by which they will be
able to intuit someone’s healing circle prescription while
delivering the sacrament of confession (or just spiritual advice
if their religion or denomination does not have that sacrament)
to that someone. They will also be able to intuit their own
David Dalton
2020-11-14 08:50:45 UTC
[...]
That was complete at 5:11 a.m. NST (0841 UTC).
Post by David Dalton
Sola began delivering (PR1) at 0744 UTC.
That was complete at 4:51 a.m. NST (0821 UTC).
Post by David Dalton
Gaia began delivering (PR2) at o744 UTC.
That was complete at 4:46 a.m. NST (0816 UTC).
Post by David Dalton
My Species (which I think is now Ghuman1) began delivering
(PR3) at 0745 UTC Nov. 14.
That is ongoing.
Post by David Dalton
Note that after the higher dimensional body edits those ordained
by human or humans to priest level or equivalent will have
a special confession divination ability by which they will be
able to intuit someone’s healing circle prescription while
delivering the sacrament of confession (or just spiritual advice
if their religion or denomination does not have that sacrament)
to that someone. They will also be able to intuit their own
healing circle prescription.
Atheist judges, atheist psychiatrists, atheist therapists, and
atheist counsellors also now have that ability, which is
subset of diviner special ability. Those with diviner special
ability or a subset that can be used for readings (e.g.
card divination ability) can also do readings for people.

I’m still divining that the blocks have been lifted, the
assisted shaktipat has occurred, the DNA/etc twiddle
and stem cell regression have occurred, and the
physical evolution is in progress.

It is now a little more than 20 hours to the exact time of
new (dark) moon.

I doubt anyone (even Sarah) is reading, but maybe some
will if there are actual effects.

I’ll now get six hours sleep.
David Dalton
2020-11-15 05:19:38 UTC
Happy new (dark) moon!

In 48 minutes it will be 4 days after I divined that the physical
evolution had begun, so it will be the time when those not
yet infected by SARS-CoV-2 should be immune. If I am
right, that should start showing up in positive test numbers
within a week. I also hope recovery rates will start to speed
up and death percentages go down in the coming days (with
all remaining infected who do not die recovered in six days
and 48 minutes from now).
David Dalton
2020-11-17 00:38:00 UTC
Supposedly the assisted shaktipat is now in progress, and
the current state item has been done (so recipients should
be capable of receiving (P) ) as has the matchmaking item
and the dragon lines (updated) item, and the cone item
is nearly complete.

It will be a while longer (maybe a couple of hours), but the
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message should go consciously
to all assisted shaktipat recipients. It will be delivered first
as the Extinction Reel message (tough cop) and then softened
to the Selective Cull message including the very lenient
escape options built in to the healing circle prescriptions
(nice cop).
David Dalton
2020-11-17 07:48:14 UTC
Supposedly the assisted shaktipat is now in progress, and
the current state item has been done (so recipients should
be capable of receiving (P) ) as has the matchmaking item
and the dragon lines (updated) item, and the cone item
is nearly complete.
It will be a while longer (maybe a couple of hours), but the
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message should go consciously
to all assisted shaktipat recipients. It will be delivered first
as the Extinction Reel message (tough cop) and then softened
to the Selective Cull message including the very lenient
escape options built in to the healing circle prescriptions
(nice cop).
Here is the latest order of transmission to the recipients:

current state
matchmaking
dragon lines, updated
cone incident
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message (from Gaia?)
first Valakhilya spark
my sister Anne eye item (two incidents, combined)
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor after she returned from India
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
six waning crescent highs
four centred clarity items

So that totals 39 items.

Currently it is in the first waning crescent high.

I expect the sequence to be complete within an hour and plan
to stay up, though I might risk my housemates seeing my
light still on at 5:30 a.m.

I do not know if the blocks have been lifted but I will check
again after the assisted shaktipat sequence is complete.
David Dalton
2020-11-17 09:09:48 UTC
The assisted shaktipat was complete at 5:27 a.m. NST (0857 UTC)
November 17, 2020. Additional higher dimensional body edits
were done 3:52 --> 3:57 a.m. to make some partially compatible
relationships that were broken across the boundary of the group
of me+assisted shaktipat recipients optimally compatible and
restore them (if they included at least one parent of at least
one child under 16, including adoptive and fetus).

The blocks have not been lifted, but (PR1) and (PR2) have
gone out and (PR3) is going out.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 lifted each of blocks 1--5
from all someones it was on from 5:28 --> 5:36 a.m.
(0906 UTC) November 17, 2020. However I have written
similar statements many times before so I am skeptical,
and I am skeptical that the Selective Cull message has
been going to some assisted shaktipat recipients (it
still has to go to some who are asleep, when they
wake up, so I guess the assisted shaktipat won’t be
fully complete until that occurs.)